Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
September 30, 2017, 01:17:21 PM
My predictions about Bitcoin are as follows. I see it becoming the world's reserve currency in which all other currencies or assets base their value off of. I think this because it's the best form of sound money we've ever come across.

until now the upcoming fund bitcoin still remains the best in various things because it will always be able to provide answers to all the demands of the era, with good prospects then bitcoin is not easy to leave the user
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 30, 2017, 12:15:57 PM
Bitcoin will soar high year after year and more people will use and invest in bitcoin so it means bitcoin will be more valuable than today in the next years.
Activity: 196
September 30, 2017, 11:50:34 AM
The biggest Hurdle Bitcoin will face in my opinion is its volatility.  Slow an steady wins the race.  Bitcoin is not slow or steady.  It is however the first of a new type of technology.  The first successful anyways.  These large growth periods in such a short time naturally disappear just as quick.  This problem will amend itself over time as Bitcoin attracts larger and less fickle traders.
Activity: 203
September 30, 2017, 11:44:09 AM
I don't think that Bitcoin is going to die anytime soon personally because it's already spreading and spreading and we see a lot of companies (big ones) like Namecheap , Microsoft etc ... starting to accepting it as Payement method which is pretty good . for what comes to the price I'd say it will be around 600$ on the Next halving block reward which should me on the end of 2016 .

I agree with this.  I have studied about bitcoins since long years the prices are rising.  Before few years there was dropped dawn in prices but again it touches to higher rate. So i can predict that soon again the prices will get higher than that of now.  Cool
Activity: 224
I will do wonder for YOU!!!
September 30, 2017, 10:44:23 AM
The resistance of other countries relative to the use of bitcoins is relative when they are still ignorant about it... but once they will get acquinted about it, they will realize the value and a research will be the next step to it.  Nowadays, countries are opening its door to the use of this digital currency.. some have come to realize the disadvantages... that is why some countries are now in the process of regulating it as their taxation are getting affected. With this, a more prudent use of this currency is sought....
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
September 30, 2017, 09:25:43 AM
Current Bitcoin price equal to 4283.68 Dollars per 1 Bitcoin. Day's range 4240.00-4283.68. Previous day's price 4240.00, change 1,03%.
Bitcoin price prediction for September 2017.
The price for beginning of September 4742 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 4930 and minimum 2990. Averaged price for month 4140. Bitcoin at the end 3898, change for September -17.80%.
BTC to USD prediction for October 2017.
The price for beginning of October 3898 Dollars. The predicted maximum price 4839 and minimum 3898. Averaged price for month 4289. Bitcoin at the end 4522, change for October 16.01%.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
September 30, 2017, 09:17:18 AM
My predictions about Bitcoin are as follows. I see it becoming the world's reserve currency in which all other currencies or assets base their value off of. I think this because it's the best form of sound money we've ever come across.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
September 30, 2017, 03:45:22 AM
I think in future bitcoin will spread more and it will be used by millions of people.I also think government will allow bitcoin in every country so bitcoin will be used by every people in the society.Bitcoin price will touch 1000$ surely as its already in 4000$.More shop and market will accept bitcoin.Transaction process of bitcoin will be more fast and smooth.
You are very much right. I will second you without having a second thought. This is what exactly I think about the Bitcoin in the coming days.

The way Bitcoin is gaining the attention of the investors and the way its market price is increasing, one thing is very much clear that Bitcoin has a very bright future and it will bring a lot more wonders.

copper member
Activity: 658
Merit: 284
September 29, 2017, 07:54:19 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?

I think the bitcoin challenges for the coming years is hard forks because that is what is affecting the value of bitcoin directly.
Secondly, I see some countries are now banning bitcoin and cryptocurrency exchanges e.g. China. if that continuous, it may also affect the value of bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
September 29, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
I believe that bitcoin will continue to increase along with the popularity and increase of users every time,of course this affects the development of bitcoin to always increase as well as the price will certainly experience a better improvement. and investment in bitcoin so much in interest by those who have a view which is good about bitcoin.
Activity: 26
September 29, 2017, 02:42:21 PM
Bitcoin will be legalized in almost most countries in future.It would result in huge demand for bitcoins which would increase  bitcoin price very high.Bitcoin would be accepted every where in the markets.We need not have to search for exchanges to change our bitcoins into cash.We could do it in markets itself.Only problem with bitcoins is its unstable price and it could not be solved.
to me i think that in present time only japan has accepted bitcoin as legal currency while some countries are thinking about to legalize while the rest of thee countries will also follow them, but i think it will take a lot more time because in most of the underdeveloped countries people still do not have any knowledge about bitcoin.
the lack of knowledge and technology avoid billions of people to interact to bitcoin and cause of that reason, it will be very hard for people to use it. Bitcoin is good in many ways but many peopole still believe in fiat and the centralized system.
I think it is going to be more and more in the future and will break the record forever and people wont be able to buy it that easy anymore and those who have it will be rich for a long time.
Activity: 125
September 29, 2017, 02:21:59 PM
For me it's a short period of time but I see more chance of progress than its failure, bitcoin will surely exist longer because we people believe that it will benefit the majority if they will use it. If this is not useful to us it would have die a long time ago when there was a panic in the market but now after we break the ATH the value has continue to increase and it might not go down hard anymore like what happen it the past.
Activity: 66
September 29, 2017, 02:03:00 PM
The fact that Bitcoins still have been facing a lot of resistance from governments is a challenge that bitcoin will still have to face in the next 5years..Some  Countries are still studying how to deal with it and which rules should be applied. Most countries are waiting to see future developments before they make any commitment,
The Bitcoin society cannot grow at ease if countries still have resistance for bitcoin technology...Lets hope countries start adopting the use of bitcoin and then we can consider it a replacement for banks in 5years time
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
September 29, 2017, 01:29:42 PM
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
I very much have plenty optimism that bitcoin is going to be great in the future. With the recent approval and adoption by some well known countries, it is obvious a whole lot more will follow the same footstep in coming years which will most definitely enhance bitcoin and the whole blockchain technology as a whole and that is a very good one for us all.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
September 29, 2017, 06:22:13 AM
As days pass by, more and more people are getting involved with bitcoin. Because of this, I think the possibility that bitcoin will become the currency of the future time will grow and grow more. The legalization of it may also grow more possible as this continue, we all know that bitcoin is being more famous so I think it won't have a lot of problems with dealing in the adaptation of it with the people around the world.
A legal currency is not possible because it does not have the essential things to consider it, a legal is a word that is created by the government and we know bitcoin is not controlled by the government and it's not centralize, we will have a problem with that if we will force it to make it happen.
Let's just accept the reality of what bitcoin are capable of now, we don't have to complain as long as we are giving us profit.
Activity: 418
Merit: 106
September 29, 2017, 04:57:11 AM
As days pass by, more and more people are getting involved with bitcoin. Because of this, I think the possibility that bitcoin will become the currency of the future time will grow and grow more. The legalization of it may also grow more possible as this continue, we all know that bitcoin is being more famous so I think it won't have a lot of problems with dealing in the adaptation of it with the people around the world.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 29, 2017, 04:50:04 AM
More people who are interested in bitcoin with all its advantages as well as more people who consider bitcoin from its good side, bitcoin will continue to growing and never die until the future. Bitcoin price will continue lead to an increase if bitcoin gets closer and is more known to many people especially if all governments can offset bitcoin / act wisely on used of bitcoin, of course bitcoin will continue to be sturdy until the future and more popular among peoples. Bitcoin price that are still unstable now hopefully in the future the value can be stable and profitable, i just hope bitcoin can continues developing and helping a finances of each person and continues to giving a good hope to all peoples and countries.
Activity: 383
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 29, 2017, 04:06:57 AM
We all know that the future of bitcoin is very unpredictable. There's no certainty that the future of it will be successful. A lot of things is expected to happen in bitcoin but the obstacles of it may be a factor that may affect or make the success of bitcoin go off hand. But for me I think bitcoin will make it through and the obstacles will be just enough to make the foundation of bitcoin firm and enough for more trouble.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
September 29, 2017, 03:21:40 AM
We really can't predict bitcoin especially in its value. Just this month, bitcoin's value drastically drops because of China but it is now slowly recovering because the more it drops, the more people supported it. And I think bitcoin will soar high that it will make almost all of the people use bitcoin. And almost all of the countries will accept it.

We don't know what's exactly going to happen but it's good if we are going to have some speculation.

There's nothing wrong if we are going to speculate with what's the possible value of bitcoin for the next months or years to come.

My prediction is probably we'll be hitting $6,000 at the end of the year and it can go up to $10,000 next year.
Activity: 224
September 29, 2017, 03:18:04 AM
The prediction about bitcoin the price will increase or decrease it depend to the buy and sell of transaction in bitcoin. I think the price of bitcoin today until the end of September will increase.

my own point of view, bitcoin society will get bigger and bigger as the time goes by. This will have higher and higher rate as well. i think this will last longer and will interest a lot of people.
Pages:
Jump to: