Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 43. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
My prediction in the next one or two months bitcoin will slightly weaken to $ 2000 may be slightly below it. But in the long run into the winter I expect to touch the $ 4000 price, hopefully the positive trend continues until the end of the year
That's pretty normal to the market, I would not even bother watching the price fall because I am confident the price will be back up soon.
What I am thinking now is a more optimistic future, we shall be hitting that $4,000 this year alone because after every dump of bitcoins there comes a new chance to break it's ATH, I've witness that many times, same trend that is happening and it's getting predictable now.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
My prediction in the next one or two months bitcoin will slightly weaken to $ 2000 may be slightly below it. But in the long run into the winter I expect to touch the $ 4000 price, hopefully the positive trend continues until the end of the year
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I see bitcoin growth even though prices are currently stable up and down, but it is undeniable that many people are starting to invest in bitcoins.
So no doubt in 5-10 years will be very promising.
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
I see that will bitcoin will be more popular as we continue spreading it to the world. I think that the problem in transaction fee may be the reason to fall bitcoin if its not solved as soon as possible. I also predict that its price will increase more every year that past.
Activity: 655
Merit: 500
Bitcoin will never be stable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 3,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.
In your first line you said that Bitcoin will not be stable in anytime. But it is not true because when a time will come when everyone will have Bitcoin and almost all of the Bitcoins are mined then at that time we will see that bitcoin will come to a stable price that will be a higher price but will be a stable price.
yes that is right the price of bitcoin will not remain as unstable forever, but a time will come when its price will become stable as compare to the present situation, because in present time we see a big fluctuation in the price of bitcoin even more that 400$ decrease and increase is expected in a one single day but hope very soon the price of bitcoin will become too much stable.
Activity: 126
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
In the next 5 years, Im pretty cure that bitcoin will be a game changer in the world of economics. There's a pretty great prediction that bitcoin will rise at the year of 2021 - cant remember where I read that tho', still not sure on high its value will go - you know trading, investing - econimcs are just unpredictable
Activity: 798
Bitcoin will never be stable but it will be a good income source when we are going to store money and do buy and sell every time the bitcoin price down and up i predict bitcoin will be up to 3,500 doller this comming year ends bitcoin will be a good cyrptop currency where country already accepted the fact of bitcoin that will become part of economic and start accepting bitcoin as secondary payment.
In your first line you said that Bitcoin will not be stable in anytime. But it is not true because when a time will come when everyone will have Bitcoin and almost all of the Bitcoins are mined then at that time we will see that bitcoin will come to a stable price that will be a higher price but will be a stable price.
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
Competition with other coins that became the main factor so that other altcoin values ​​must be competing to compete with bitcoin prices because the longer this digital coin that can survive within 5 years so that many entrepreneurs who create new coins that invite to new users who started Focus on this digital currency so it can participate to invest in the coin.
But I'm sure the bitcoin value will never be replaced by another altcoin in the next 5 years.
yes that is a fact that not a single coin can compete with bitcoin not 5 years but for ever, bitcoin is the main crypto currency and almost all the people are giving preference to bitcoin. although they invest their bitcoin in trading other altcoin for investment purposes, but their main cryptocurrency to invest their money is bitcoin where they fell more confident while putting their money for long term. in fact bitcoin is becoming more and popular day by day and therefore bitcoin is become more stranger from time to time.
and I think that it is all because of the interest of the people, if people are taking interest in bitcoin then bitcoin is becoming more and more popular but If their inters is diverting in any other coin then defiantly that coin will become more popular and its price will increase, but currency people interest is in bitcoin because bitcoin is the first created online currency and therefore their importance is more than any other crypto currency which are a lot con bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Competition with other coins that became the main factor so that other altcoin values ​​must be competing to compete with bitcoin prices because the longer this digital coin that can survive within 5 years so that many entrepreneurs who create new coins that invite to new users who started Focus on this digital currency so it can participate to invest in the coin.
But I'm sure the bitcoin value will never be replaced by another altcoin in the next 5 years.
yes that is a fact that not a single coin can compete with bitcoin not 5 years but for ever, bitcoin is the main crypto currency and almost all the people are giving preference to bitcoin. although they invest their bitcoin in trading other altcoin for investment purposes, but their main cryptocurrency to invest their money is bitcoin where they fell more confident while putting their money for long term. in fact bitcoin is becoming more and popular day by day and therefore bitcoin is become more stranger from time to time.

Due to the fact that bitcoin becomes more popular, it becomes even more stable. People trust bikkoin more. I think that in a few years 25 percent of the world's population will use bitcoin
Why 25% and not 20% or 30%? The growing popularity of bitcoin has triggered a sharp rise in prices. everyone wants to go through something like that, but it can end in a moment and bitcoins will be worth nothing. Who knows, nobody.
Activity: 284
Merit: 250

Due to the fact that bitcoin becomes more popular, it becomes even more stable. People trust bikkoin more. I think that in a few years 25 percent of the world's population will use bitcoin
Activity: 840
Activity: 1050
Merit: 269
Recently Bitcoin had experienced some dip, 2490 USD lowest on Bitstamp but good news is that it is starting to recover.  I still believe that Bitcoin will still hit $5000 at the end of the year. I can only see good news and not much of bad news except that etf rejection again.  But well who needs ETF, Bitcoin does not need one. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
What is the obstacles, challenges and problems that Bitcoin can face it in 5 years? How we can help Bitcoin to take more authoritative place in the world of currency system?
When the bitcoin price fell when the bitcoin become useless from others. I don't think it might happen. Bitcoin has the power, dominating effect from the other coins, and popularity because of price increases after a year and a year. In the near future, the price can't afford because of the price is very high. There are advantages of holding bitcoin, for the profit can earn, There are also disadvantages for the people can rob your bitcoin from your wallet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 327
BTC 2x its price in 2 years. That's where I see it.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Well looking at the situation now, it will be almost the same in the future. It will suffer lows and bubbles and busts.it will reach peaks and record breaking all-time highs. Its market value will swing frequently than the moods of a woman in menopause BUT it will thrive. It will be better and will be innovated and will be upgraded and fixed. It will cause headlines and headaches and it will be popular. It will be accepted and adapted and will be a legitimate currency. It will be all these things if we think positively.
There are a lot of countries that accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin is better than fiat ( paper money), it is not controlled by government or get inflation. Probably in the future even employees have option to receive salary in bitcoin.
It's better on a limited sense but if you look at the totality you can tell the fiat is better than bitcoin.
Fiat has been used for many centuries and it has its sole purpose which is only use for transaction and not as an investment like bitcoin,
of course they have different strength while bitcoin is hot in the eyes of investors.
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
It may not fall down to zero, of course

But it could crash very low, down to triple digits (well, a little over half a year ago upper triples would be totally fine). Obviously, for the future to become bright and brighter we should first survive this summer. If tensions are set to intensify (which seems to be the case), people will just move their money into fiat or some other coin, even if only temporarily, to wait out the troubled times and see how things are going to unfold in the end. So we should be particularly attentive to any events that could throw some light on what is about or likely to happen

I really respect your point of view and I think you are right most likely because you have much more experience with cryptos than I do, but what if the bitcoin price will be rising even when the problems bitcoin has now will not be solved? I mean for users it's either big fees or slow transactions. But what if people will come to terms with that?

I'd rather say they don't need to get used to high fees and slow transactions at all

It is as obvious as day that high Bitcoin prices are due to intensive speculation and extreme profiteering going on at every exchange out there. But for that you don't need transactions fast and fees low. You send a few bitcoins to an exchange, pay a few dollars and a wait for a few hours, but that's pretty much all. After that, your bitcoins don't leave the exchange, so you don't care how high are the fees and how long it takes to confirm. I guess this is what most Bitcoin users are doing and feeling. The real issue is certainly not here, and high fees as well as slow confirmations cannot greatly affect Bitcoin price as history clearly shows. The real problem lies in the possibility of Bitcoin becoming a toxic asset, for example, due to a chain split. This event will dramatically affect Bitcoin prices, that should be as clear
Activity: 477
Well looking at the situation now, it will be almost the same in the future. It will suffer lows and bubbles and busts.it will reach peaks and record breaking all-time highs. Its market value will swing frequently than the moods of a woman in menopause BUT it will thrive. It will be better and will be innovated and will be upgraded and fixed. It will cause headlines and headaches and it will be popular. It will be accepted and adapted and will be a legitimate currency. It will be all these things if we think positively.
There are a lot of countries that accept bitcoin now. Bitcoin is better than fiat ( paper money), it is not controlled by government or get inflation. Probably in the future even employees have option to receive salary in bitcoin.
Activity: 672
Pages:
Jump to: