Pages:
Author

Topic: Tell me your predictions about Bitcoin - page 40. (Read 234777 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I was surprised when a month ago price bitcoin is still under $1300 but only in the past week the price of being a $2500, this is evidence that users continue to increase so that I would endure bitcoin predictions 20 years into the future.
That's what bitcoin is, it's full of surprise.. there's plenty of speculation online but you need to choose which is relevant in your decision making.
Price dump is possible but be positive with that, it's the way to make the market more healthy, in any asset you cannot see a one trend only, what we see in bitcoin are both uptrend and downtrend but uptrend is more dominant.

Indeed. And it is expexted that at a certain point, there will br a dump thatbwill occur so we will know who the panic sellers are. Btc may very well reach the 4k mark late this year or early next year even with a dump, so i think the forecasts of btc shooting up to the moon will be fulfilled so better be composed guys, don't let go of your btcs just yet
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I actually hope that BTC will raise very high and reach enormous value. Also i believe Bitcoin will become stable then and maybe, who knows, it will be regular currency Smiley
Yes you are saying well about it we can not properly say anything but we can predict only and for my opinion I really don't think it will have any change even in 10 years past. The idea of Bitcoin is really a good step but the only problem I think of it is the amount for each Bitcoin at price of floor. There is a small possibility that people maybe stop using it and if such issues ever occurred then there will be low percent of people considering Bitcoin is real currency but still we can hope for the good so let's see what happens.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
As I would like to think about bitcoin expectations for one year from now it can be a testing some portion of cost to take off high since it could eccentric as dependably cost is been steady at $2000 in addition to. So I can state gives only a chance to be certain and don't lose trust we can achieve a decent cost soon the length of we buckle down for it and don't be debilitate.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
I was surprised when a month ago price bitcoin is still under $1300 but only in the past week the price of being a $2500, this is evidence that users continue to increase so that I would endure bitcoin predictions 20 years into the future.
That's what bitcoin is, it's full of surprise.. there's plenty of speculation online but you need to choose which is relevant in your decision making.
Price dump is possible but be positive with that, it's the way to make the market more healthy, in any asset you cannot see a one trend only, what we see in bitcoin are both uptrend and downtrend but uptrend is more dominant.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
Bitcoin will remain alive, used by many people, becoming better known among the people, and I think the price is still on top although it often goes down. Over time I believe the bitcoin price will increase. Well, that's just my guess. Smiley
In overall, i do also believe that bitcoin price will increase because the good development and also the effect of being embraced by the different country is a good rocket fuel for the price of bitcoin to move up. The ups and downs of bitcoin is pretty normal and we shouldn't get bother by that because if we will just buy and hold for long term then we can say that bitcoin is really a worth it investment.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
In the next 5 years we all can not predict bitcoin from now because bitcoin can not be set by individual but it involves many people whether it is increasing number of users and the number of investors who start entering into bitcoin so that it can affect market price Whether the popularity of bitcoin within 5 years to come or vice versa.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
In my opinion about bitcoin predictions for next year it can be a challenging part of price to soar high because it could unpredictable as always price is been stable at $2000 plus. So I can say lets just be positive and don't lose hope we can attain a good price soon as long as we work hard for it and don't be discourage.
Activity: 686
Merit: 260
In my prediction bitcoin were continues increased their price on year 2018-2019 but on 2020 I think their value were started to fall down a little bit and in 2021 price were started to raised up again.
and that is what I am also agree  that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time, because of the interest of the people. I am sure that the interest of the poople in bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time.
It was given that bitcoins price will continue to rise and to fall down so in the years it will continue to rise up eventually thos drop or dump of value occurs also maybe there will be a year that bitcoins will be slowly to continue up . My clear prediction is bitcoins will be on trend by 2020 and it is used by more people maybe to double or to triple now the current users.
Activity: 798
Merit: 501
In my prediction bitcoin were continues increased their price on year 2018-2019 but on 2020 I think their value were started to fall down a little bit and in 2021 price were started to raised up again.
and that is what I am also agree  that the price of bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time, because of the interest of the people. I am sure that the interest of the people in bitcoin will continue increasing for a long time. i am sure that very soon the price of bitcoin is going to cross 3000$ and hope that after that the price of bitcoin will still continue and can cross even 4000$ tell the end of 2017.
Activity: 588
Well im not good in predictions but here in bitcoins based on what price right now, it is good future well i mean bitcoins have a big potential especially in future,,bitcoin price is 3000$ will be in this year of 2017 in the end of the month. and in the near future the 2018,, my prediction in that year the price of bitcoin will be 4000$ above.
My prediction is bitcoin would exist tomorrow becauee tomorrow will never ends and for this year i think the velue will reach $5000. More earnings in bitcoin to come in the year 2018 that is why people who do not have investment they need to start buying it.
Investing is really important from now if anyone want to invest in bitcoin and they do not need for any good time because the good time is from now and in the future it will increase more high level.
You are right that time is very good for investment because after this time bitcoin price will going to high, to me at the end of this month I am surely says that its price will cross 3000$ ,so do not wait that its price will be below 2000$ and then I will invest money in bitcoin,  I think that this time is very good to invest money because its price will not go below 2300$ or 2500$ so invest your money and do not wait.
the price is already trading above 2600$ but i think if some one is interested still he has good opportunity to invest invest in bitcoin because after that the price of bitcoin is going to increase too much and after that i do not think that we will   be able to trade bitcoin below 3000$. we are even expecting that the price of bitcoin will cross 4000$ in first step and after that it will continue increasing and will hopefully will cross 5000$ level.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Well im not good in predictions but here in bitcoins based on what price right now, it is good future well i mean bitcoins have a big potential especially in future,,bitcoin price is 3000$ will be in this year of 2017 in the end of the month. and in the near future the 2018,, my prediction in that year the price of bitcoin will be 4000$ above.
My prediction is bitcoin would exist tomorrow becauee tomorrow will never ends and for this year i think the velue will reach $5000. More earnings in bitcoin to come in the year 2018 that is why people who do not have investment they need to start buying it.
Investing is really important from now if anyone want to invest in bitcoin and they do not need for any good time because the good time is from now and in the future it will increase more high level.
You are right that time is very good for investment because after this time bitcoin price will going to high, to me at the end of this month I am surely says that its price will cross 3000$ ,so do not wait that its price will be below 2000$ and then I will invest money in bitcoin,  I think that this time is very good to invest money because its price will not go below 2300$ or 2500$ so invest your money and do not wait.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Security is a big concern but yes bitcoin will reach new height by year. As predicted 10000 USD is not so far Cheesy

The major obstacle I see is adoption, which is hindered by security and non user-friendliness. Many newbies are losing their coins and that’s not good for the network in the long run although it increases the price of bitcoin in circulation. Another thing I would like to bring on board is government’s approach toward bitcoin. If we could not do something to prevent it from being criminal’s currency then not only governments but also rest of the world will have a poor point of view towards us. We can always deal with small issues like price fall (just like current one) as we have dealt with it before this.
To be honest i am not sure what you mean when you say adoption? Adoption of bitcoin, why would it be an obstacle? One person can transfer any amount of bitcoin to other with no problems, even he or she can give account information to other person, so that he or she can use it after. Bigger problem is point of view of governments and their opinion of bitcoin, there i agree with you. If bitcoin is proclaimed to be and criminal currency, than we all are in trouble...
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Security is a big concern but yes bitcoin will reach new height by year. As predicted 10000 USD is not so far Cheesy

The major obstacle I see is adoption, which is hindered by security and non user-friendliness. Many newbies are losing their coins and that’s not good for the network in the long run although it increases the price of bitcoin in circulation. Another thing I would like to bring on board is government’s approach toward bitcoin. If we could not do something to prevent it from being criminal’s currency then not only governments but also rest of the world will have a poor point of view towards us. We can always deal with small issues like price fall (just like current one) as we have dealt with it before this.
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
It is very hard to predict the price or the bitcoin situation right now because on 1st August, the hard fork will occur and bitcoin may split into 2 chains, which will cause negative results to the bitcoin price. However, you can still have your bitcoin in 2 chains by holding your private key. Just hold your bitcoin and private key and the HF is coming

That makes me scared when I see something about Hard Fork term. I don't exactly know the technical aspect of it but this will affect bitcoin and its community negatively for sure.
Activity: 798

I will always believe that bitcoin will be on a positive movement and the price decreases is just because of the correction. There will be a lot of promising pumps that are possible to happen soon. We'll always see the potential of bitcoin even there are a lot of ups and downs but that isn't totally a big deal.
i am also sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue to increase in future because of the increasing number of bitcoin users. people are now getting information about bitcoin, and that is the reason that the number of bitcoin users are now increasing continuously. i am sure that very soon the the majority of the people of the world will start using bitcoin both for trading and investment purposes and will also use for shopping online.
And in our current situation the estimated bitcoin users of the world is only 1% and the price per bitcoin is 2,500$ each so I can say that if the users in the future will multiply the bitcoin price will multiply too because the bitcoin is depends on the users or how many coins are circulated in the market.
Activity: 378

I will always believe that bitcoin will be on a positive movement and the price decreases is just because of the correction. There will be a lot of promising pumps that are possible to happen soon. We'll always see the potential of bitcoin even there are a lot of ups and downs but that isn't totally a big deal.
i am also sure about the price of bitcoin that it will continue to increase in future because of the increasing number of bitcoin users. people are now getting information about bitcoin, and that is the reason that the number of bitcoin users are now increasing continuously. i am sure that very soon the the majority of the people of the world will start using bitcoin both for trading and investment purposes and will also use for shopping online.
Activity: 672
Activity: 451
It is very hard to predict the price or the bitcoin situation right now because on 1st August, the hard fork will occur and bitcoin may split into 2 chains, which will cause negative results to the bitcoin price. However, you can still have your bitcoin in 2 chains by holding your private key. Just hold your bitcoin and private key and the HF is coming
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
I think Bitcoin is performing pretty well this year and we have seen good rates of growth which makes investment in Bitcoin pretty safe and full of profits at the same time. Despite regular pumps and dumps, Bitcoin is showing regular growths and i think price of Bitcoin will be close to 4000$ by end of this year.
I believe that bitcoin raised up in the future but I cannot expect the $4000 because even bitcoin is better than any altcoins there's​ a lot of them want to steal this position so I don't think so if the price of bitcoin reach the amount you expect. Maybe it happen after 5-10 years.
Pages:
Jump to: