Pages:
Author

Topic: TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT BITCOIN - page 5. (Read 767 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 25, 2020, 08:43:20 AM
You did a nice job with that,

You know, that is the main issue we have in the outside world. The only thing that newbies know is that they can make an easy money using bitcoin and soon they will give a curse about it after they had a bad experience.

They treat bitcoin as an easy source or an easy making money method, the reason they have is because they heard something about it without making their own research.

Good thing is, there are people like you who is willing to share good talks about it.
Maybe the other reason is those people who are intraductal and spreading wrong information about bitcoin because there are some chances that they say that bitcoin is just a easy way of earning money on investing and there's assurance that you will earn which is wrong because before you invest on something you must have enough knowledge on what investment you will go.

I have also a bad experience on that on the first time someone introduced me cryptocurrency and they say that i can earn very fast as long as i invest my money on them, so i make my own research on how i will earn money in bitcoin ok to carry and i found out that it was wrong that you really need to have risk your money in order to earn.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
February 25, 2020, 08:28:56 AM
You did a nice job with that,

You know, that is the main issue we have in the outside world. The only thing that newbies know is that they can make an easy money using bitcoin and soon they will give a curse about it after they had a bad experience.

They treat bitcoin as an easy source or an easy making money method, the reason they have is because they heard something about it without making their own research.

Good thing is, there are people like you who is willing to share good talks about it.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
February 25, 2020, 08:20:36 AM
It happened that yesterday a secondary school teacher who teaches in a private school visited my office after sighting my banner about learning how to buy/sell bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. He told me he heard bitcoin could make him to become very rich at the shortest possible time. He was willing to offer me money since I have a physical office where I sell bible/Christian literature. I objected him, but took out time to educate him about bitcoin and the blockchain technology how it's possible for it to change his financial fortune with proper coaching and a determined heart of discipline. He was very concern about who will buy the bitcoin from him and if his fund will be trapped, I showed him the bitcoin market capitalization and he jerked in surprise, and talked little about custodian and non-custodian wallet. He was fascinated and at this point he is more willing to underdsatnd the market than just investing without knowledge.

Just before he left, I gave him a serious caution never to give anyone his money with the hope of getting a weekly or monthly dividend, and never to buy and coin that promises to display bitcoin in 3 years as such promising a big price growth. He promised to visit again with his I-pad and diary to start practical class.

Our little exposition of bitcoin and its working principles can help save innocent investors from Ponzi and scam promoters. I never had such opportunity 3years ago, had to read online.
Pages:
Jump to: