Pages:
Author

Topic: Temporarily stop crypto trading? - page 12. (Read 1598 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
June 07, 2019, 05:32:15 PM
I'm sorry for your loss. It is one of those ups and downs in life, it is good you sit back and restrategize before moving in to trading once again. It involves a lot of skills so that you will not make losses once again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
June 07, 2019, 05:29:47 PM
during 2018 I suffered very heavy losses but I did not lose my enthusiasm because I understand what a cryptocurrency market is.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
June 07, 2019, 05:17:16 PM
How could you lose recently? The market has been great the past two months.  I'm honestly very curious.

If you are someone who jumped in early 2018, then I can understand the losses.
But if you jumped into crypto anytime in the past 7 months you should be making a lot of profit.
Perhaps you have been doing risky investments?

At this point, I would say that risky is not the way to go.
Altough the market has been doing good, it's not to the point where icos/ieos/low market alts are worth taking the risk.
If you stick with just three major coins, you should be good, like btc, bnb, and eth.

Buy low sell high, stick to fixed percentages and you will be good.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
June 07, 2019, 05:13:59 PM
Yeah better to stop for a while until your emotions are gone, or ready to move on. I understand your situations, I've there too. Now, when the mind is all cleared up, learn from eperiences. Successful traders had losses too, but never give up.
Activity: 462
Merit: 253
June 07, 2019, 05:03:37 PM
You did the right thing to stop trading. Sometimes you need to rest from the market and just relax if interest is lost most likely it is fatigue and in such cases you can lose even more as the person tries to compensate for the loss and starts to rush, which leads to even bigger mistakes.

That is correct, the worst thing you can do now is get straight back into trading. You will just make more mistakes under pressure. Trading is not for everyone, you need an oasis of calmness and patience  Grin

You can stay involved in the crypto-scene by investing small amounts (say 100USD or whatever you can afford) per month, into promising altcoins. There are numerous benefits to this strategy, namely while researching your 'coin of the month' you can keep your knowledge up-to-date by researching the coins that are out there, and you will be ahead of the game when the bull market starts $$$  Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 07, 2019, 04:57:34 PM
You did the right thing to stop trading. Sometimes you need to rest from the market and just relax if interest is lost most likely it is fatigue and in such cases you can lose even more as the person tries to compensate for the loss and starts to rush, which leads to even bigger mistakes.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
June 07, 2019, 04:52:06 PM
Actually you will never lose if you do not sell coins that you bought before at a cheap price, if you wait and save the coin to a more expensive price then you never lose but you are too rushed to make decisions so you lose,  better before doing trade first understand how to trade well
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 07, 2019, 04:50:49 PM
I compared trading to gambling, there are just some bad days where we lost in a streak and that is just normal in this world. That's a good thing that you stop for a while and review what is going wrong and plan a strategy on your comeback.

And laid out the reasons why you failed in those days. Review your actions and assess which of those actions might influenced the most of your failure. At least, next time you know what you need to watch out for. Evaluating the situation would greatly help on your next battle. Don't lose hope. It is not the end of the game yet.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
June 07, 2019, 04:50:28 PM
Is this post suppose to be in the section of the board? Well losses are part of cryptocurrency and also part of investment in general. You can only curtail your losses by being more observant and tactical in your investment plans and objectives
copper member
Activity: 363
Merit: 9
June 07, 2019, 04:45:20 PM
I compared trading to gambling, there are just some bad days where we lost in a streak and that is just normal in this world. That's a good thing that you stop for a while and review what is going wrong and plan a strategy on your comeback.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
June 07, 2019, 04:37:00 PM
I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.

Yes and perhaps I assume you were a little eager to get in the trade and missed the support levels
But still, gather the experiences, note them down and learn

Was the loss because you got in too early ? Or was it because you didn’t sell sooner ?
Figure it out and be better
Activity: 560
Merit: 28
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
June 07, 2019, 01:00:42 PM
Sigh! I still can't find the trick to trading myself ,every time I trade I always end up losing my coins ,I've stop trading for a while as well
Activity: 600
Merit: 250
June 07, 2019, 12:54:04 PM
I suffered losses in recent days, and I decided to stop trading for a while. While looking for capital to return to the market. Shut up to strategize and take compensation for recent losses. Have you ever lost continuously and lost enthusiasm? Thank U.
Pages:
Jump to: