Pages:
Author

Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries - page 6. (Read 875 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I saw many partners listed on the project website. I'm glad to see that those partners are ready to start cooperation with YiBaiYi at the initial stage of launch.
the team has an excellent plan to increase the number of companies on the platform. I think that they will be able to interest their new partners in the idea.
Activity: 8
what is the closing date of the IEO sale?At the moment, what is the price of the coin and possible bonuses?
All information is listed on the exchange sites with which the project cooperates. IEO completion dates are different for different exchanges.
Activity: 7
what is the closing date of the IEO sale?At the moment, what is the price of the coin and possible bonuses?
Activity: 9

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.
Is holding an IEO that long? I saw a post on Twitter saying that the coin sale is until September 28, 2019. On Latokena due date TenBillionCoins IEO in two days.
I saw many partners listed on the project website. I'm glad to see that those partners are ready to start cooperation with YiBaiYi at the initial stage of launch.
brand new
Activity: 0

I see the tokens are sold very quickly, I think that there is every chance to collect the necessary amount.

20 million dollars is a very large amount, but I think that the team may well attract this amount due to sales on 3 exchanges at the same time.

now the market situation is such that it will be difficult to attract $ 20 million.

Yes attract 20 million will be difficult but I am confident that project will implemented in any case.

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
Oh, that's very interesting. If articles about the early partnership? I would love to learn more about the platform's success.
can I see the results of your development? interestingly to know any successes you have reached in on this moment.
a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
Yes, I would also like to know how exactly is the strategy of distributing your blockchain to a larger number of participants planned? Conferences are the best way to find more new partners.
in what exchanges can I still buy your coin?
this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
it's possible. I have already seen the list of partners who will be the first participants of the platform. After IEO I hope their list will grow
Activity: 7
why do you think that your blockchain will be popular? What will help to create a large number of users?
brand new
Activity: 0

I see the tokens are sold very quickly, I think that there is every chance to collect the necessary amount.

20 million dollars is a very large amount, but I think that the team may well attract this amount due to sales on 3 exchanges at the same time.

now the market situation is such that it will be difficult to attract $ 20 million.
this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
Activity: 10
a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.

the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.

I am glad that the listing on the exchanges will be very soon. But I do not understand what will happen in the market after the listing. it will also depend on the price of bitcoin. and now there is something strange.
Pages:
Jump to: