Pages:
Author

Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries - page 7. (Read 875 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
it seems that tokens will have more liquidity. and let's see how the team will continue to develop the project but this project is too early to draw conclusions.
Activity: 8

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

I am also interested in this question. Manipulation on exchanges will in any case.
but as for the listing on the top exchanges of the project developers, I think there is no such money and the money is in the business and it's different things.
brand new
I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?
Activity: 9

it seems that tokens will have more liquidity. and let's see how the team will continue to develop the project but this project is too early to draw conclusions.

they already have powerful partners and the fact that they will provide services for real business means that tokens will be in demand.
brand new

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

that's a very good question. I mean about popular exchanges. That would be more logical. The LATOKEN
is also a popular exchange.

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

I here too not absolutely understand it already working project or it only in a development stage ? I'd like to understand that for me.
the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?

in fact, in China, this project can be fully implemented because if it is global, it will help to save millions of dollars or even billions for business.

judging by what partners will support the project I think we will soon see a flight to the moon and therefore I have already bought tokens for me for $ 700. I'll wait about 12 months.
brand new

as I understand soon starts IEO still on 2 exchanges. It's gonna be really cool. we can go to the moon )

Yes today it starts and I will follow further developments. It seems to me that it will be possible to buy tokens now at the most favorable price.
Activity: 7

https://i.imgur.com/MX7f2gf.jpg
the project has attracted more than $ 630,000. That's impressive. I will buy tokens for me anyway.

Yes, I also saw this data yesterday and was impressed. for 6 days they have already attracted such an amount of investment. Investors are very active.

perhaps you meant that there are 6 days left until the end of sales on this exchange. But in any case, the fact that they have attracted such investments is impressive. I think this is just the beginning.
interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.

with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.

if I understand everything correctly they have already launched the project and it will be really cool as it will all be in demand from business

brand new

I am sure that tokens will be in great demand as it will allow businesses to save millions of dollars. I will follow the news from the team.

let's see how it all will work , but in any case I will buy tokens for me and this will be a good opportunity to multiply my investments.
Activity: 7

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?

the project will be able to easily scale around the world. especially since they will have a good budget for marketing.
Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or at the moment it is no longer relevant? I would love to participate in order to get some tokens already for me.
brand new

I see the tokens are sold very quickly, I think that there is every chance to collect the necessary amount.

20 million dollars is a very large amount, but I think that the team may well attract this amount due to sales on 3 exchanges at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

Activity: 10
with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.
Pages:
Jump to: