Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 684. (Read 196730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 21, 2017, 07:48:50 AM
What a tournament its turning out to be for Ramos-Vinolas. He won against Cilic and that too from loosing position ( again ) in the third set and he reaches his first ever Masters 1000 Semi-Finals , he will be facing Cuevas or Pouille and has all the ability to beat either of them Smiley Well played World no.24 .
legendary
April 21, 2017, 05:49:49 AM
Just placed on some matches for wins only

Murray A. (Gbr) - Ramos A. (Esp), Win Murray
Wawrinka S. (Sui) - Cuevas P. (Uru), win Wawrinka
Zverev A. (Ger) - Nadal R. (Esp), Win Nadal
Carreno-Busta P. (Esp) - Djokovic N. (Srb), Win Djokovic

Good Selections!!! Your accumulator have more chance to win. Best of Luck dude

Yup good choices, almost all picks are safe, and I think he will win at least 3 out of 4 games. First game started Murray is struggling to win in this match. First 2 set 6 - 2, 2 - 6. final set is running Murray just 1 point far to win this game it's 5 - 4. But Ramos giving good competition to Murray let's see who will win. I think in remaining games Nadal and Djokovic will win another game I am not sure.

Yea my picks were safe but Murray lost after leading in third one bad luck or he is still not fully recover from injury or he is not that Murray anymore dunno.
Anyway you can win all the time right.

Going two games today only will test my luck this time

Goffin D. (Bel) - Djokovic N. (Srb), over 21.5 gems
Schwartzman D. (Arg) - Nadal R. (Esp), win Nadal
Good picks , I too predict the same . Nadal to win will give you very less odds so you can go for Nadal to win in straight sets as I don't think there will be any problem for Nadal to win the match . Djokovic may even loose the match , I am expecting Goffin to win a set atleast.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 21, 2017, 05:15:06 AM
Toshihide Matsui/Yasutaka Uchiyama - Steven De Waard/Ben McLachlan  pick:Toshihide Matsui/Yasutaka [email protected]   
Ivan Dodig/Marcel Granollers - Pierre-Hugues Herbert/Nicolas Mahutg pick:Ivan Dodig/Marcel [email protected]
Andre Begemann/Alexander Kudryavtsev - Cheng-Peng Hsieh/Tsung-Hua Yang pick:Cheng-Peng Hsieh/Tsung-Hua [email protected]
Jamie Murray/Bruno Soares - Romain Arneodo/Hugo Nys pick:Jamie Murray/Bruno [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 21, 2017, 03:58:00 AM

Yup good choices, almost all picks are safe, and I think he will win at least 3 out of 4 games. First game started Murray is struggling to win in this match. First 2 set 6 - 2, 2 - 6. final set is running Murray just 1 point far to win this game it's 5 - 4. But Ramos giving good competition to Murray let's see who will win. I think in remaining games Nadal and Djokovic will win another game I am not sure.

Yea my picks were safe but Murray lost after leading in third one bad luck or he is still not fully recover from injury or he is not that Murray anymore dunno.
Anyway you can win all the time right.

Going two games today only will test my luck this time

Goffin D. (Bel) - Djokovic N. (Srb), over 21.5 gems
Schwartzman D. (Arg) - Nadal R. (Esp), win Nadal
legendary
April 21, 2017, 12:25:54 AM
No doubt that Nadal will be the favorite to win the trophy as he is showing sign of his old form. At one point, Rafa rattled off 9 games in a row and his victory was never in doubt. The birthday boy thought that he is lucky on this day, but Rafa thinks otherwise.
Yup with Murray and Wawrinka out of the tournament , Djokovic is the only threat for Nadal . Today Djokovic will face Goffin , it will be interesting and I will be rooting for Djokovic because I wanna see Nadal v Djokovic in the Semi Finals.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
April 20, 2017, 02:45:50 PM
No doubt that Nadal will be the favorite to win the trophy as he is showing sign of his old form. At one point, Rafa rattled off 9 games in a row and his victory was never in doubt. The birthday boy thought that he is lucky on this day, but Rafa thinks otherwise.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 20, 2017, 01:11:54 PM
Nadal play best match and Murray got worse he lead in third set and in the end lost bad day for him.
legendary
April 20, 2017, 12:10:28 PM
Haha this is why I love to watch clay but not to bet on it. Wawrinka, Murray, what a surprise for one day. Nadal dodged a bullet yesterday but playing great today as I can see. Go Rafa  Cheesy

Today Nadal made a brilliant match, destroyed 6-1 6-1 Zverev on the day of his 20th birthday.
This Nadal can easily win the Roland Garros and return to the top of the ranking Atp.
Good to see the king play like this ( like old times ) on clay and destroy good players . I agree with you when you say he can win French Open , we can see that all other great players excluding Federer is struggling at the moment so a great chance for Nadal this year.
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 20, 2017, 11:04:33 AM
Haha this is why I love to watch clay but not to bet on it. Wawrinka, Murray, what a surprise for one day. Nadal dodged a bullet yesterday but playing great today as I can see. Go Rafa  Cheesy

Today Nadal made a brilliant match, destroyed 6-1 6-1 Zverev on the day of his 20th birthday.
This Nadal can easily win the Roland Garros and return to the top of the ranking Atp.
Activity: 750
Merit: 252
April 20, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
legendary
April 20, 2017, 08:21:19 AM
Incredible defeat for Murray. He won 4-0 in the third set, but Ramos won 7-5 with a partial of 7-1!
At this point the most likely final is Nadal vs Wawrinka with Nadal big favorite.
Great win for Ramos , he played wonderfully under pressure he deserves the victory.
Nadal is facing Zverev tonight which will be an interesting and long match for sure because Zverev is in top form and has all the capabilities of beating top players  but I am rooting for Nadal and I think he will manage to win this one.
legendary
Activity: 1148
April 20, 2017, 07:51:24 AM
Incredible defeat for Murray. He won 4-0 in the third set, but Ramos won 7-5 with a partial of 7-1!
At this point the most likely final is Nadal vs Wawrinka with Nadal big favorite.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
April 20, 2017, 07:35:19 AM

Activity: 241
Merit: 250
April 20, 2017, 05:19:22 AM

legendary
Activity: 1484
Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World
April 20, 2017, 04:47:44 AM

legendary
April 19, 2017, 11:39:46 PM
here is the possible quarter-final:

Murray vs Cilic
Wawrinka vs Pouille
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Djokovic vs Thiem/Goffin

I think the big favorite of this tournament is Nadal

Everything is great in this potential quarter-final schedule,but I am not sure about Cilic. He is a great player but his form could not be called form at all. Play absolutely amazing match against the greatest and so bad against players that are not even in top 20. He won pretty easy today. His biggest chance is Berdych week form. We have two tall players match that has attacking style so it`s going to be interesting...
Yeah Cilic is a great player but he is inconsistent because he depends mostly on his serve and forehand . His forehand will be on fire sometimes but many other times hell number of unforced errors .
Nadal did well to get past Kyle , it was an interesting match and second set was just great to watch.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
April 19, 2017, 01:36:47 PM
Grigor Dimitrov - Jan-Lennard Struff INPLAY

TRY DIMITROV WIN - odds is 1.68
April 19, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

Murray vs Cilic
Wawrinka vs Pouille
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Djokovic vs Thiem/Goffin

Everything is great in this potential quarter-final schedule,but I am not sure about Cilic. He is a great player but his form could not be called form at all. Play absolutely amazing match against the greatest and so bad against players that are not even in top 20. He won pretty easy today. His biggest chance is Berdych week form. We have two tall players match that has attacking style so it`s going to be interesting...
April 19, 2017, 11:41:40 AM

Murray vs Cilic
Wawrinka vs Pouille
Nadal vs Dimitrov
Djokovic vs Thiem/Goffin

Could be true watched yesterday Djokovic game he really is struggling hard after Australian open he can find form and can maintain rhythm for whole match it is not good for him but maybe it due to he got off with Beker he was good mental player in his time. And that is what is missing Djokovic for quite some time.

Exactly. Djokovic is mentally weaker than before and he is not full dedicated to tennis last couple of months. His mind is somewhere else and that is main  reason for his week games. He said that his priorities in life has change,I believe there is some truth in that, but to bet on his matches is quite risky. Anyway I would like to see some more of his best tennis, I have enjoyed that in the past
legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
April 19, 2017, 09:11:50 AM
Starting date and time:19.04.2017 16:05(sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/monte-carlo-atp/schwartzman-diego-sebastian-v-bautistaagut-roberto/event/11515107?ref=tipster3

Match:Schwartzman, Diego Sebastian v Bautista-Agut, Roberto
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/KdLHPMYgoWxBsSnap
Jump to: