Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 686. (Read 196730 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
April 15, 2017, 06:32:59 AM
Murray is participating in the Monte Carlo tournament . Really sad to see Nishikori struggling and missing tournaments due to injury , he is the only one representing Asia right now and this isn't good news for his fans . Great chance for Nadal to win the tournament and get to top 5 .

I can`t agree more with you about that. Nadal is playing great this last 3 months. There are still Wawrinka and Murray as a favorites here but I think that Rafa could get this one. It would be big deal for his self-esteem,clay season has just began...
Don't forget Djokovic , he is all set to make a great comeback in this tournament and unfortunately he is in Nadal's quarter ( in the draw) . See this for more info -> http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/nadal-murray-djokovic-monte-carlo-2017-draw
I will love to see Nadal winning this title again for two consecutive year. This is the clay court, this is what he best of, so he not gonna suppose to disappoint us again right? Djokovic, who won this title 2 years ago, now he have the chance to meet Nadal. However, I don't think he is a threat, if there is a threat to Nadal, it should be Roger Federer, but unfortunately he won't be playing this tournament.
Yes this is good chance to win this cup for Nadal, he is in superb form from last 3 months, and he reached a couple of tournament finals, but he missed the chance to win the title. I think in this tournament he will win titile. I have more confidence in Nadal, and i hope this time he will not disappoint for me.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
April 15, 2017, 06:14:38 AM
Sergiy Stakhovsky - Dusan Lajovic  pick:Sergiy Stakhovsky       @2.76 

Hugo Nys - Yuichi Sugita pick:Yuichi Sugita            @1.63

Roberto Carballes - Radu Albot pick: Roberto Carballes      @2.13   

Taro Daniel - Mikhail Youzhny pick:Taro Daniel        @1.45   
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
April 15, 2017, 06:01:22 AM
Murray is participating in the Monte Carlo tournament . Really sad to see Nishikori struggling and missing tournaments due to injury , he is the only one representing Asia right now and this isn't good news for his fans . Great chance for Nadal to win the tournament and get to top 5 .

I can`t agree more with you about that. Nadal is playing great this last 3 months. There are still Wawrinka and Murray as a favorites here but I think that Rafa could get this one. It would be big deal for his self-esteem,clay season has just began...
Don't forget Djokovic , he is all set to make a great comeback in this tournament and unfortunately he is in Nadal's quarter ( in the draw) . See this for more info -> http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/nadal-murray-djokovic-monte-carlo-2017-draw
I will love to see Nadal winning this title again for two consecutive year. This is the clay court, this is what he best of, so he not gonna suppose to disappoint us again right? Djokovic, who won this title 2 years ago, now he have the chance to meet Nadal. However, I don't think he is a threat, if there is a threat to Nadal, it should be Roger Federer, but unfortunately he won't be playing this tournament.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 14, 2017, 10:35:11 PM

Activity: 750
Merit: 252
April 14, 2017, 09:03:27 PM
Here is the ATP rankings in real time for this week:

1)Murray   11600 (-360 points)
2)Djokovic   7905   (-10 points)
3)Wawrinka 5605  (-180 points)
4)Federer    5125  (-180 points)
5)Nishikori  4310        =
6)Raonic     4165  (-180 points)
7)Nadal      3735 (-1000 points)
8)Cilic         3385     =
8)Thiem      3385     =
10)Tsonga   2905 (-360 points)

this week have expired the points of the Masters 1000 of Monte Carlo which will be played next week.

There will be many important absences in the Montecarlo tournament: Federer (he will return to Roland Garros), Nishikori, Raonic, Monfils, Kyrgios, Del Potro and maybe Murray!

Activity: 530
April 14, 2017, 03:43:06 PM
I understand that attracting gamblers through your affiliate with tips is a great way to gain affiliate income and making money but at least start your own topic. These “tipsters” came all the way down to tennis league now after all major sports are done. I wonder when there will be a “tipster” with affiliate links everywhere for esports people.
So you think Tennis isn't a Major sport? Thousands of tennis matches happen daily and note that more than many other sports people are interested in betting on Tennis ( except soccer ) . He does have his own thread , he shares free tips here so that we are benefited from it.
Tennis is also a world class game, and it is a major game in sports. But it is not famous like other games. this is an individual game, that is why it is not famous for other game. If we know the player, we can bet or else we will not take a risk in this game. But other games are not like that based on a team performance we can choose our picks. I am underestimation Tennis game I also do betting on this game. I just said my opinion.
When is the next major ATP tournament starting?
With so many absences of the top big players can we expect none of the top seeds to be there? Murray even going to show up? Alot of of those players didn't make it to far in the last one I was following, the Miami open.
Activity: 2604
Merit: 542
April 14, 2017, 02:26:44 PM

1)Murray   11600 (-360 points)
2)Djokovic   7905   (-10 points)
3)Wawrinka 5605  (-180 points)
4)Federer    5125  (-180 points)
5)Nishikori  4310        =
6)Raonic     4165  (-180 points)
7)Nadal      3735 (-1000 points)
8)Cilic         3385     =
8)Thiem      3385     =
10)Tsonga   2905 (-360 points)

this week have expired the points of the Masters 1000 of Monte Carlo which will be played next week.

There will be many important absences in the Montecarlo tournament: Federer (he will return to Roland Garros), Nishikori, Raonic, Monfils, Kyrgios, Del Potro and maybe Murray!

Yeah. Too bad only him represent Asia. But I remember Paradorn Srichaphan from Thailand, I was always rooting for him even though he didn't win any major awards because he was representing Asia that time. I wonder what happened to him though, maybe the injuries has caught up on him. Last time I saw him, he was a commentator for a tennis tournament but I forgot what it is.
legendary
April 14, 2017, 10:51:02 AM

8)Thiem      3385     =

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
April 14, 2017, 08:45:54 AM

8)Thiem      3385     =

legendary
Activity: 3612
Merit: 1023
Cashback 15%
April 13, 2017, 07:48:04 AM
Starting date and time:14.04.2017 10:00 (sportsbet.io time)

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/biel/pliskova-kristyna-v-vondrousova-marketa/event/11489033?ref=tipster3

Match:Pliskova, Kristyna v Vondrousova, Marketa
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/kWBCtDbSSQvcXBJ8D
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 12, 2017, 09:48:36 AM
I understand that attracting gamblers through your affiliate with tips is a great way to gain affiliate income and making money but at least start your own topic. These “tipsters” came all the way down to tennis league now after all major sports are done. I wonder when there will be a “tipster” with affiliate links everywhere for esports people.
So you think Tennis isn't a Major sport? Thousands of tennis matches happen daily and note that more than many other sports people are interested in betting on Tennis ( except soccer ) . He does have his own thread , he shares free tips here so that we are benefited from it.
Tennis is also a world class game, and it is a major game in sports. But it is not famous like other games. this is an individual game, that is why it is not famous for other game. If we know the player, we can bet or else we will not take a risk in this game. But other games are not like that based on a team performance we can choose our picks. I am underestimation Tennis game I also do betting on this game. I just said my opinion.
legendary
April 12, 2017, 09:15:18 AM
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1002
April 12, 2017, 04:13:17 AM
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 11, 2017, 05:18:32 PM
Starting date and time:11.04.2017 23:30 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/houston/donaldson-jared-v-gonzalez-maximo/event/11452775?ref=tipster3

Match:DONALDSON, JARED v GONZALEZ, MAXIMO
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/6jSLfp4K8HMEGC6w7
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 11, 2017, 09:19:46 AM
Starting date and time:11.04.2017 16:25 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/marrakech/mathieu-paulhenri-v-quinzi-gianluigi/event/11452385?ref=tipster3

Match:Mathieu, Paul-Henri v Quinzi, Gianluigi
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/RKH5RatSLMnieMWDa
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
April 11, 2017, 08:45:56 AM
I will make a parlay on tennis today. I chose the games between Strycova v Bouzkova and K Anderson v Verdasco.
I really think Strycova shouldn't face any problem beating Bouzkova, but in tennis we never know. My concern goes to Verdasco vs Kevin Anderson.
They are both very good players, but I think Verdasco is better than Anderson on clay, and that's why I pick him to win this game.

Parlay
K Anderson v Verdasco, Verdasco
Strycova v Bouzkova, Strycova
Total odds: @1.6
Activity: 966
April 11, 2017, 08:45:37 AM
The clay action is back again, let's talk about Houston ATP. I remembered last year in this tournament, Jack Sock was a top favor and Juan Monaco step out then shocked the crowd, but today Juan Monaco can't even passed through the 1st round, he lost to the 39 years old, Tommy Haas, the old no 2. So the champion favor back to Jack Sock again, this is clay court, a brand new start for him, forget about the humiliated lost in Davis Cup.
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain
April 10, 2017, 02:14:13 PM
So we have semis for Davis cup after US open and here is how it will be

(7)Belgium - Australia
(6)France - (8)Serbia

Numbers are current world ranking in team play and favorite bumped from first round and GB now from Belgium, so this year we will have new team ho will win cuz Argentina was out in first round

France Serbia is interesting and my though is who wins will take the title.
legendary
Cashback 15%
April 10, 2017, 01:42:48 PM
Starting date and time:10.04.2017 22:20 (sportsbet.io time)

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-women/wta/bogota-doubles/sakkari-m-/-sorribes-tormo-s-v-khromacheva-i-/-stojanovic-n/event/11452767?ref=tipster3

Match:Sakkari M / Sorribes Tormo S v Khromacheva I / Stojanovic N
Proof:
https://sportsbet.io/betslip/JWtSKmTzcv3dcHrwQ
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011
April 10, 2017, 11:08:11 AM
Antonia Lottner - Valeria Solovieva  pick:Antonia Lottner       @1.64   

Taro Daniel - Jan-Lennard Struff pick:Taro Daniel          @2.02

Marie Bouzkova - Amandine Hesse pick: Marie Bouzkova      @1.62

Marco Cecchinato/Matteo Donati - Ken Skupski/Neal Skupski  pick:Marco Cecchinato/Matteo Donati        @2.72
You won 2 games in first 3 choices, Antonia Lottner won the game by straight set 2-0, It was one side game 6-2, 6-3. And your second pick was wrong Daniel won first set, but second and third set good come back from Struff won the game by 2-1. Again you won the last pick Marie Bouzkova won the game by 2-0. Congrats mate its good profit.
Jump to: