Author

Topic: Tennis League All Thread - page 750. (Read 201050 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
October 28, 2016, 08:17:38 AM
Tournament:ATP: Basel, Switzerland
Match:Cilic, Marin v Carreno-Busta, Pablo
Betting option:Total
Over 21.5 @ 1.70
Odd:1.70
Stake: 15mbtc
Return:25.50mbtc

looked like a close bet Marin cilic won the match 6-0 in the first set and 7-6 in the second set,which makes the game at below 20,if not for the clean sweep in the first set you could have won the prediction
Yup, it's just bad luck. But the match was very exiting in the second set, and great come back by Carreno in the second set I thought he would win that game if he won that set means you will also win your bet. It's ok to take it easy and all the best for your next bet.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
October 27, 2016, 03:54:58 PM
Over 21.5 @ 1.70

looked like a close bet Marin cilic won the match 6-0 in the first set and 7-6 in the second set,which makes the game at below 20,if not for the clean sweep in the first set you could have won the prediction
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
October 27, 2016, 08:19:48 AM
The match is Cilic, Marin v Carreno-Busta, Pablo
The match starts at 27.10.2016 15:00

This event can be found here:
https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/basel/cilic-marin-v-carrenobusta-pablo/event/10476352?ref=tipster3

Over 21.5 @ 1.70
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1008
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 26, 2016, 11:42:43 PM
The match is VERDASCO, FERNANDO v CARRENO-BUSTA, PABLO
The match starts at 26.10.2016 14:20

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/basel/verdasco-fernando-v-carrenobusta-pablo/event/10448630?ref=tipster3

Match:VERDASCO, FERNANDO v CARRENO-BUSTA, PABLO
Over 22.5 @ 1.80
Odd:1.80
Return:27.00mbtc

i have no doubts that this match will have three sets so no problems with choosing over 22.5 . i feel Carreno will win this match so I am going to place my chips on over as well as carreno . good luck
You won the first result bet and lost yours over 22.5 bets. The match end with 2 - 0. And the CARRENO-BUSTA won the game. First set it was interesting I thought Verdasco would win, but in the end, he failed. Finally, Carreno won this set by 7 - 5. And next set as a natural finish with very quickly 6 - 3. Finally, Carreno won the match by 2 - 0. Congrats.
Yes even I thought the match would end in three sets and it would be over 22.5 but Carreno sometimes gives his everything and it becomes very tuff for the opposition to win . I had a bet on 21.5 actually but that also resulted in loss ( I expected at least a tie breaker if not 3 sets ) .
October 26, 2016, 09:38:17 PM

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/basel/verdasco-fernando-v-carrenobusta-pablo/event/10448630?ref=tipster3

Over 22.5 @ 1.80

i have no doubts that this match will have three sets so no problems with choosing over 22.5 . i feel Carreno will win this match so I am going to place my chips on over as well as carreno . good luck
You won the first result bet and lost yours over 22.5 bets. The match end with 2 - 0. And the CARRENO-BUSTA won the game. First set it was interesting I thought Verdasco would win, but in the end, he failed. Finally, Carreno won this set by 7 - 5. And next set as a natural finish with very quickly 6 - 3. Finally, Carreno won the match by 2 - 0. Congrats.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 26, 2016, 10:23:49 AM

Over 22.5 @ 1.80

legendary
October 26, 2016, 07:26:15 AM

Over 22.5 @ 1.80
October 26, 2016, 03:58:41 AM
Anyone have watched the Tie Break Tens exhibition match? A complete new format to play tennis, every point is important, effectively shorten the time of single match. I think the tennis association should consider about this format, some times the time of single match are just too much, more than enough.
Anyway ,Vienna Open have started, the first surprise came from Tomas Berdych, he beaten by 103 ranking, Nikoloz Basilashvili. Do you guy think Andy Murray have the chance to get this title? The current odd Andy Murray @ 1.6 is still fair and good.

https://www.tiebreaktens.com/how-to-play/

Check this out to know everything about Tir Break Tens . Don't bet on anyone without knowing the Tournament format as this is completely different form regular tennis and sometimes big players like Murray can suffer loss .

Also the winner gets $250,000.

This new format reduces the time of the tennis game but I feel the duration is too short. I prefer the best-of-three format as the best-of-five format is too long. It gets boring watch two tennis players after many hours. The Tie Break Tens is like a sudden death for tennis. The results are more difficult to predict as it will be difficult to come back after losing a few points.
Although penalties are most exciting part of soccer , don't you think the 90 minutes is the actual time when you enjoy the match ? I think same goes with tennis . Tie breakers are like penalties and the actual games in the sets are the 90 minutes , I like it when two pros ( who are equal in strength ) take on each other because it will increase physical performance, mind games and many more  .
I think this is very risky play. Yes, the value of the tennis game may go down because of this method, and we can not predict the game easily. Now it is easy to predict the game, but in this format, i don't know how many unexpected result we may get. I will check first and later will decide can I play or not. But it looks interesting.
legendary
October 25, 2016, 11:33:02 AM
Anyone have watched the Tie Break Tens exhibition match? A complete new format to play tennis, every point is important, effectively shorten the time of single match. I think the tennis association should consider about this format, some times the time of single match are just too much, more than enough.
Anyway ,Vienna Open have started, the first surprise came from Tomas Berdych, he beaten by 103 ranking, Nikoloz Basilashvili. Do you guy think Andy Murray have the chance to get this title? The current odd Andy Murray @ 1.6 is still fair and good.

Check this out to know everything about Tir Break Tens . Don't bet on anyone without knowing the Tournament format as this is completely different form regular tennis and sometimes big players like Murray can suffer loss .

This new format reduces the time of the tennis game but I feel the duration is too short. I prefer the best-of-three format as the best-of-five format is too long. It gets boring watch two tennis players after many hours. The Tie Break Tens is like a sudden death for tennis. The results are more difficult to predict as it will be difficult to come back after losing a few points.
Although penalties are most exciting part of soccer , don't you think the 90 minutes is the actual time when you enjoy the match ? I think same goes with tennis . Tie breakers are like penalties and the actual games in the sets are the 90 minutes , I like it when two pros ( who are equal in strength ) take on each other because it will increase physical performance, mind games and many more  .
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000
October 25, 2016, 08:48:26 AM

legendary
October 25, 2016, 08:34:52 AM

Activity: 966
October 25, 2016, 07:29:20 AM
legendary
October 25, 2016, 03:31:38 AM
The match is DIMITROV, GRIGOR v MULLER, GILLES
The match starts at 25.10.2016 15:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/basel/dimitrov-grigor-v-muller-gilles/event/10448642?ref=tipster3

Match:DIMITROV, GRIGOR v MULLER, GILLES
Betting option:Set Handicap
DIMITROV, GRIGOR -1.5 @ 2.20
Odd:2.20
Return:33.00mbtc

legendary
October 25, 2016, 02:21:59 AM
The match is Seppi, Andreas v Khachanov, Karen
The match starts at 24.10.2016 13:00

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/vienna/seppi-andreas-v-khachanov-karen/event/10447952?ref=tipster3

Tournament:ATP: Vienna, Austria
Match: Seppi, Andreas v Khachanov, Karen
Betting option:Match Winner
Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70

This is the first match b/w these two players. And in performance wise both players are having an equal chance to win this game. We can not predict this game based on their previous performance. But I think Seppi may win this game. This is just my guess. I will not place my bet now. Just 1 hour is remaining to start this event, so I will go for live betting.
Khachanov, Karen won the match, He won the match by straight set 6 - 4, 6 - 4. This match ended in just 1 hour. One side game and Karen played superbly in both sets. I thought in second set Seppi will come back, but he failed. It's ok You won your bet congratulation to you and Karen.
Ya although Seppi is more experienced than Karen , Karen played extra ordinarily and didn't play like underdog . Its really surprising that this was one sided match , I thought atleast 3 sets will be played .
This game was an unpredictable game, means both players are almost same in performance. But the young player Karen played fantastically in this game. He played with 100% confidence in both sets and won the game. I his future will become bright in coming days. Congrats Karen.

We can put Karen , Thiem and Zverev on the same line . All play with maturity and with confidence against big players  .
I agree with you , both Seppi and Karen are equal in strength but Karen took his game to another level and he deserves the victory .
October 24, 2016, 02:04:31 PM

https://sportsbet.io/sports/pre-live/tennis-men/atp/vienna/seppi-andreas-v-khachanov-karen/event/10447952?ref=tipster3

Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70

This is the first match b/w these two players. And in performance wise both players are having an equal chance to win this game. We can not predict this game based on their previous performance. But I think Seppi may win this game. This is just my guess. I will not place my bet now. Just 1 hour is remaining to start this event, so I will go for live betting.
Khachanov, Karen won the match, He won the match by straight set 6 - 4, 6 - 4. This match ended in just 1 hour. One side game and Karen played superbly in both sets. I thought in second set Seppi will come back, but he failed. It's ok You won your bet congratulation to you and Karen.
Ya although Seppi is more experienced than Karen , Karen played extra ordinarily and didn't play like underdog . Its really surprising that this was one sided match , I thought atleast 3 sets will be played .
This game was an unpredictable game, means both players are almost same in performance. But the young player Karen played fantastically in this game. He played with 100% confidence in both sets and won the game. I his future will become bright in coming days. Congrats Karen.
legendary
Activity: 1148
October 24, 2016, 12:48:50 PM
Karen is great youngster and worth to put eyes on him
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
October 24, 2016, 12:47:38 PM

Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70

Activity: 910
October 24, 2016, 08:45:40 AM

Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70

legendary
Activity: 1092
October 24, 2016, 05:37:22 AM

Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70

legendary
October 24, 2016, 03:27:20 AM

Khachanov, Karen @ 1.70
Jump to: