Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo) - page 4. (Read 1742 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I deal with you. You are right, my friends invest in bitcoin and currencies from top 10, but they even don't know what is block, how does blockchain work and many other principles. And they believe that bitcoin price will always grow higher and higher, no metter what.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
Maybe because bitcoin value increase and more and more people discover it with wrong interpretation of it. Bitcoin was a good investment of both money and time. And I agree that, maybe other people should let go btc if they only think money and depend their daily lives in bitcoin. Its not a good perspective to have

As I am saying, bitcoin maybe the first, the foundation of other crypto currencies on circulation but bitcoin is not the best digital currency of all time, it has  lot of problems and has a lot of spaces for improvement and upgrades. I think this is another plot of some people who want to shift the attention of bitcoin users to their own crypto currencies, this happened last year, and I will not fall to this again.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
Many advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion it still The pioneer , and the spirit of digital money, a revolution. life is full of opportunities to catch. good luck friend
That's not an opinion. Bitcoin IS the pioneer.

Pioneer means that it was first

I wouldn't say Bitcoin is best though

I can say that it "was" and it's not anymore, for the past few months there have been a mess in the bitcoin (network), we see lots of transactions, currently we have around 300k unconfirmed transaction and if we check the total fees for these then its around 350 BTC ($5.4m) meaning 1 BTC per 1k transactions.

Where is that bitcoin that had zero fees, or near to zero? - it doesn't exist anymore, now and so on we will face expensive fees for a single transaction.
Ain't we forgetting the conspiracy by those behind Bitcoin cash, Bi4coin Gold and also Segwet2x, which, likely are one and same people to spam attack the Bitcoin network with enormous low fee or substandard transactions, just to overload the network and make case for their arguments? Beyond that, the adoption of Bitcoin is spreading rapidly and as the flagship cryptocurrency, there could not have been a benchmark to look upto, so hopes that progress be made with the testing and subsequent implementation of the Lightening Network I suppose should be everyone's consolation.
Activity: 138
Merit: 4
Varanida : Fair & Transparent Digital Ecosystem
Maybe because bitcoin value increase and more and more people discover it with wrong interpretation of it. Bitcoin was a good investment of both money and time. And I agree that, maybe other people should let go btc if they only think money and depend their daily lives in bitcoin. Its not a good perspective to have
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

Your too much selfish to post about it. Your not letting anybody to post about this. You're running on the wrong ways to posting on it. Being selfish and not giving any chance to everybody to prove them and to earn them just for the sake of their own happiness to have a profit. bitcoin is the answer prayered for those who doesn't have an any job. So why bitcoin is letting go?
Activity: 364
i not agree with you. its you own opinion not the real fact.  Smiley
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
yup if you successfully convert your bitcoin when it got 17k usd plus price and Buy bitcoin as of its being stucked in 11k usd you made a big advantage and profit. because the next rocket ship will fly high and high until it reaches again a new landing high price.. whales is amazing in manipulating price spreading rumors just to make small investors to pullout and make price low. amazing 2017 for me . thankful because I knew bitcoin before 2018
Activity: 200
Merit: 11
schneider
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Because it has proved to be true in the past numerous times

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

Yeah it can be replaced and of course not by BCH. But till then...

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore.

Yeah? And which one is it?
It might be clear to you but I doubt it pretty much.

I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.
You don't want to pump other coins but you do trash bitcoin....

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

You can always have a party with proudhon and nagle anticipating the fail of bitcoin.
Just make sure  you have reservations for the next century.

LE
Just checked you previous posts.
XBC Bitcoin plus fanboy detected / enough said.

@stompix you nailed it with your reply! One can's simply write off BTC because of a seasonal drop which did happen at the same time last year but was not discussed that much since the value was not as high as it was a few days ago and also there were not that many "grandmas and grandpas" with their pension funds converted to BTC.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
I totally agree that bitcoin has ceased to be useful for practical purposes and has become a monument to the failed ideal of its creators. But the speculative markets are stubborn and I do not think they let die something that they are just beginning to know and can still generate profits.

I have no doubt that the giant will remain standing for a while longer, but dead inside, as the only breath that will give life to bitcoin will be the hollow speculation that will make it a puppet in the hands of capital, but not the instrument of economic change that was originally designed.
Activity: 1040
Merit: 538
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
There is no "Deal with it", it is just your opinion which most of us do not need. Just because Bitcoin dropped from $19k to $14k does not mean that it is gone, dead or anything. It is still better than the past years and if you invested a year ago, you can still make a heck of a profit. It will keep pumping when the problems are fixed.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
I think Bitcoin has moved from an everyday cryptocurrency which is used to buy things to an investment coin and I doubt it will ever be used in a big way to buy things again because its price fluctuations are so huge compared to mainstream money. Maybe some of the other altcoins might do better as an actual currency rather than a try to get rich quick scheme which is now what bitcoins are all about.

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
Is this bitcoin use or is a bad actor congesting the mempool?

Whatever it is, it’s bad for business. Just got notified of a 23 hour confirm.

Bitcoin is not going anywhere.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003
Many advantages and disadvantages, but in my opinion it still The pioneer , and the spirit of digital money, a revolution. life is full of opportunities to catch. good luck friend
That's not an opinion. Bitcoin IS the pioneer.

Pioneer means that it was first

I wouldn't say Bitcoin is best though

I can say that it "was" and it's not anymore, for the past few months there have been a mess in the bitcoin (network), we see lots of transactions, currently we have around 300k unconfirmed transaction and if we check the total fees for these then its around 350 BTC ($5.4m) meaning 1 BTC per 1k transactions.

Where is that bitcoin that had zero fees, or near to zero? - it doesn't exist anymore, now and so on we will face expensive fees for a single transaction.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
Will ? It already has failed us.Paid $34 for a transaction of medium size transferring $500.This is the most expensive bitcoin has ever got leaving all the traditional payment methods behind.I don't know what drastic changes lightening would bring but I have no hope for now.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.
:') That's correct.With all the due respect,we need to move on ,atleast for the time being.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
it clear that some high crypto technolgies will come in future , and compared to bitcoin , bitcoin will look ridiculous and obsolete
Probably few years from now, now all the mainstream sheep only know Bitcoin
Activity: 43
it clear that some high crypto technolgies will come in future , and compared to bitcoin , bitcoin will look ridiculous and obsolete

I'm not saying people should switch. I just think they will at some point get forced to if the problem doesn't get solved soon.

It will get solved soon. I know that the lightning project has been in development for over a year, but it wouldn't be required if we got a block size upgrade, but unfortunately we didn't We got BCH, but IMO it's not a solution. I don't like people behind it and their attitude. I'm still holding a few coins though just in case as I don't like to burn my bridges, but my BTC holdings keep growing and it's the coin I've chosen to support.
If you're scared of BTC right now you can always hold fiat or fiat tokens and wait it out, but this drop will eventually lead to a nice recovery and that recovery will be pretty fast as it always is with BTC.

I hope it will be, because it was still great way before this of moving funds.
Also you have more choice with Bitcoin in trading. For example on Poloniex you have a lot more choice with the BTC than ETH and stuff...
Honestly I think they should give more options for the other coins.

Only thing I have a problem with is the unfair price. because a lot of other and better coins have a much lower price (even compared to total volume in $) But as another user said: BITCOIN IS YEARS AHEAD IN TERMS OF "Spreading the word" & PUBLICITY
That is the only reason to the insane prices of today even at current price ($14,519.40 - As of now).
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
Well the choice you made is good but lets not talk the drastic drop in price to conclude the end of bitcoin,the drop in price dose not mean the coin has failed, let see what happens in the up coming weeks, for me still believing that bitcoin will bounce  back
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

I'm not saying people should switch. I just think they will at some point get forced to if the problem doesn't get solved soon.

It will get solved soon. I know that the lightning project has been in development for over a year, but it wouldn't be required if we got a block size upgrade, but unfortunately we didn't We got BCH, but IMO it's not a solution. I don't like people behind it and their attitude. I'm still holding a few coins though just in case as I don't like to burn my bridges, but my BTC holdings keep growing and it's the coin I've chosen to support.
If you're scared of BTC right now you can always hold fiat or fiat tokens and wait it out, but this drop will eventually lead to a nice recovery and that recovery will be pretty fast as it always is with BTC.
Investing on bitcoin on this day has high risk of losing a percentage of money. Sometimes we need to be paranoid about our money especially in this kind of investment. Not your fault being negative. Being negative can be a good thing. I am still hoping for the best for bitcoin. Bitcoin will never be forgotten.

Off course Bitcoin will never be forgotten. Imagine it being part of schoolbooks in the future.
It will be like the first apes of humanity so to say.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: