Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo) - page 7. (Read 1742 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:08:53 AM
It's best to let go than waiting and hoping for something that may not come. Good decision.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
December 22, 2017, 07:08:18 AM
We don't have a better alternative. Those faster coins either don't have the scale or security of the bitcoin to compare.
Activity: 420
Merit: 251
December 22, 2017, 07:05:25 AM
The Bitcoin blockchain, despite its imperfections, is the most secure blockchain there is to day, and it can evolve.
All other coins would crumble if they faced the same circumstances that Bitcoin is currently facing.

Bitcoin can't evolve as fast as other coins because there are no centralized entities to make decisions for it and thus everyone has to reach consensus to move forward or nothing happens. It took us a year to get SegWit and services aren't even adopting it.

If let's say Litecoin was the #1 coin, there would still be interests and politics involved just as there is with Bitcoin today.

Should people start to switch to other coins, Bitcoin's transactions will drop and so will the fees, thus the problem solves itself and people come back to it.
Activity: 44
December 22, 2017, 06:42:30 AM
I dont think its the right time to let go off it yet
Activity: 112
December 22, 2017, 03:58:14 AM
That's one opinion maybe ur post have some truth in it but No one can predict what will happen tomorrow investors newbie or pro all search for easy income bitcoin holders made a fortune out of it today tomorrow no one knows
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
December 22, 2017, 03:46:36 AM
To have to say goodbye to Bitcoin after all these time, highlights an underlying frustration and unrealized  dreams and that are uncalled for except for too much expectations from something one isn't in control of. A point of order here is that every altcoin out there is in competition with Bitcoin and because they  haven't solved any major problem Bitcoin didn't,  their place continues to tag behind Bitcoin.  

2017 will be remembered as a year of putting the records straight for Bitcoin and now that battles have been fought and won, going forward would be the ample  time for elvoving and consolidation just  like every great feat known to man. The entire picture have  never been immediately obvious, but the signs so apparent, though only few eyes are able to see them.
Activity: 66
December 22, 2017, 02:07:24 AM
As per the recent past variation of the market, what I understood is BTC is becoming just another coin. You could have missed a big opportunity if you keep all your money in BTC. The market and people have become smarter than before and they change their investment quickly and make quick and big profits. 

This kind of action very bad for the users, not for bitcoin. Bitcoin is very strong currency now and have a lot of users all over the world. If some one say good buy to bitcoin it will not good for him because his regular way of the income will close for ever if he not come back. While bitcoin will rise again it many more user will join the bitcoin they will also make invest and trade in bitcoin. But the person who say good by to bitcoin will lost more.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 01:10:12 AM
As per the recent past variation of the market, what I understood is BTC is becoming just another coin. You could have missed a big opportunity if you keep all your money in BTC. The market and people have become smarter than before and they change their investment quickly and make quick and big profits. 
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
December 22, 2017, 12:50:28 AM
1. Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
2. But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
3. Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.
1. true
2. half true. bitcoin can be replaced but it is the biggest not just because it is the pioneer but because the alternative choices are all with lots of issues. you can not compete with bitcoin when you have lots of issues yourself.
3. 100% true.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore.
then what is the best coin?
you see, that is the problem. there are no coins which we can consider better than bitcoin. there are some that come close but when you look deeper you can see most of it is illusion.

Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
because bitcoin is used and those altcoins aren't!
it is actually as simple as that. the same as bitcoin cash you mentioned above, yourself. if 99% of those altcoins were used as much as bitcoin, they would be starting to show the same symptoms and in some cases even worse ones.
Activity: 58
December 22, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
I am no fan of the transaction times.. but lets be serious  Does bitcoin really need to replace cash be successful ? Last I checked international wire fees can run upwards of $50 for any amount , I can buy bitcoin, send it international and convert it back to fiat for less that a Swift Transaction in half the time... and last I check most of the money in the world moves in big chunks.. small transactions all occur on consumer credit cards these days..

Maybe bitcoin cash or other alts will be used as a replacement for cash or plastic... but that really doesn't have to effect bitcoin.... no matter how annoying it is to have to wait more than an hour to transfer money...
Activity: 476
Merit: 359
December 22, 2017, 12:41:01 AM
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

This post is kinda funny, because :
1. This is only your impression and a fruit of your thinking proccess. It only matters to you. So why do you want people to move on too? Just move on yourself. What? You afraid if you make a mistake alone so you persuade people to leave bitcoin?
2. Not pumping other coin? Then why do you mention BCH not other coins? and in the next line you mention " why cant bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto? Not only you bashing and lowering bitcoin, it is indeed you pumping other coin (maybe bch) by persuading people to shift into other coins.
3. Problem isnt solved in a day, such as Rome wasnt build in a day. Correct me if im wrong, even gold has its down price a lot, from 1889 usd to 1000++, and not to mention it is hard to transfer gold, security, fees to make it come acrross country etc. Yet gold is still favorited till nowadays. And you re missing the point that this week till 2018 is a holiday season, of course it is natural that the market will be full of transaction and it will make the transaction fees rise. We just need to wait for the update and solution to this problem.
4. Bitcoin is not even known by other and some country banned it, yet you want to believe that bitcoin can be used in a daily situation and transaction?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 22, 2017, 12:14:57 AM
Very Serious post and so dedicated on what your saying. I wish you can achieve what you want in this post. thanks for the opinion i hope many investors in bitcoin don`t affect in this post. it is your opinion if you will continue or not. this is one of the prediction. so make a wise decision. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 265
December 22, 2017, 12:09:47 AM
its deep is time to buying before some long jump to the moon  Cool .....
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 22, 2017, 12:02:38 AM
Every time Bitcoin goes down at all = BITCOIN IS DEAD

Every time Bitcoin starts going up again = ALTCOINS ARE DEAD

Maybe we could find a happy medium? I mean, Bitcoin obviously isn't going anywhere. The general public is still just starting to find out what "cryptocurrency" is, and most people aren't ready to look further than Bitcoin. The still relatively small group of enthusiasts will continue to go on about network fees and TPS and Bitcoin may not grow like it did over the past couple months, but it is absolutely not going away or being replaced. Yet.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 11:59:03 PM
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

This is considerable knowing that bitcoin price is getting lower and lower each day. This will really test who are the real bitcoin believers. It is true that moving on on it is okay and a must thing to think of. But as one of a bitcoin user, I will continue to believe in it!

Activity: 65
December 21, 2017, 11:54:31 PM
Bitcoin is not finished, there is no way for it to be finished. Imagine all the btc owners selling all what they have and giving it up... no way this happens
Yeah like real estate in 2008 lol
Activity: 52
December 21, 2017, 11:52:58 PM
Bitcoin is not finished, there is no way for it to be finished. Imagine all the btc owners selling all what they have and giving it up... no way this happens
Activity: 3
December 21, 2017, 11:51:56 PM
Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

Its about time. Sorry for those who didn't see it coming.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 11:49:59 PM
bitcoin had walk a long road already starting from low to big and now because it is dumping you said that it is failing. by the way nothing new about this topic and i have already read lot of them. and also you have less power compared to the previous criticizer of bitcoin which are rich/powerful people.

There's a "Bitcoin is finished" thread a few times every month for years, every time it's comeback stronger. Even Ver and Wu's manipulation can not kill it.
Activity: 61
December 21, 2017, 11:45:55 PM
Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

maybe it's time for us considering about other cryptocurrency like ether, dash...
Pages:
Jump to: