Pages:
Author

Topic: Thank you Bitcoin and GOODBYE (Let it goooo) - page 6. (Read 1713 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 106
Thats why we should all move to IOTA. This technology is awesome and the more people use it the faster and better it gets.

Actually no one really care and wanted to know IOTA. If there is a need to replace bitcoin, it would be either bitcoin cash, eth, dash.

That's what I'm thinking or even another coin who knows
EDIT: I mean definitely not Bitcoin Cash lol

Definitely not.

There are other coins that can do what Bitcoin cash does and even better. It's just a result of some experiment long ago that dreamt of overthrowing bitcoin. It isn't really needed. I feel bad for those who invested a lot on it, they;ll learn a lesson or two, in a very hard way.
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.
Why are people still so convinced about this?

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
But just because Bitcoin is the pioneer doesn't mean it can't be replaced.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.
I'm not naming other coins because I don't wanna make this a pump post.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

Dont wish like that because there are many people that is being dependent to bitcoin and it is the only way to make their own money. You are right for some reasons but Its your choice and its your life.
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
I get some points from your words, this becomes a warning to me. but for now, I still believe in bitcoin. the disadvantages of making transactions are very annoying, but now bitcoin is a trend, and I still want to follow this trend until I find saturation.

I think he is not wrong to say it like that, because I think all thoughts are not the same as people who want to see the higher Bitcoin's success rate in the future, maybe he just lost his trust in Bitcoin so he can talk. Like that, but if I am private, I still have high confidence in Bitcoin's future in the future.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Alright

"Bitcoin is king" "Bitcoin will keep growing" "Bitcoin is the leader" "Bitcoin will never be replaced" -newbie.

Bitcoin is great, we learned a lot of it. Without Bitcoin we wouldn't have those other cryptocurrencies.
Bitcoin Cash is just a clone with bigger blocks, this will only solve the problem temporarely. So forget about it.

It's clear that Bitcoin isn't the best coin anymore. Problem is because of all this hype there is a lot of new dumb money that only see Bitcoin's insane price growth. That kind of people that leave their money on Coinbase is what I'm talking about (for long term).

If people would look at things more objectlively things wouldn't have gone this way.

Too much dumb investors these days.. Bitcoin is no longer useable in a normal way but noobs will never realize because they never make a transaction to their own wallets because they don't even know it's decentralized and stuff...

I hope Bitcoin will fail soon. It has had enough time to be adapted to its use of today. Why can't Bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto's? I have no idea. But in my eyes it's already game over for Bitcoin.
I know theres gonna be a lot of fanboy hate coming to this post. Don't make them ruin this topic please.

Thanks to those who made Bitcoin possible, we will never forget you. But now it's time to move on.

DEAL WITH IT!!

Yes, I totally agree with you.
Activity: 221
I get some points from your words, this becomes a warning to me. but for now, I still believe in bitcoin. the disadvantages of making transactions are very annoying, but now bitcoin is a trend, and I still want to follow this trend until I find saturation.
Activity: 294
Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

This is not a point that, bitcoin is king or not, it is a leader or not, it will grow or down. Many peoples are fan of bitcoin, because its performance, growth and other well known advantages.
Bitcoin will die or not, its will going down or brecks all records, time will decides that. But just consider one point, strategies for altcoins decided on the basis of bitcoin, that explains all about it.
Activity: 140
Thats why we should all move to IOTA. This technology is awesome and the more people use it the faster and better it gets.

Actually no one really care and wanted to know IOTA. If there is a need to replace bitcoin, it would be either bitcoin cash, eth, dash.

That's what I'm thinking or even another coin who knows
EDIT: I mean definitely not Bitcoin Cash lol
Activity: 224
IDEX - LIVE Real-time DEX

Good choice. BTC will crash to ~$3-4k until the end of the year.

Hope so, but I don't think it's gonna happen. Too many people being fanboys and holding on to it. But next year I see that as a possibility
Your speech seems very wise. But that is just a personal view which happens when Bitcoin is falling down. This is a friendly prediction or you wanna dump Bitcoin to buy with low price? anyway, thank for your opinion.

lol no, but honestly if it were to crash to like 1000$ I would surely buy some. But I will keep my alts.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10
Good choice. BTC will crash to ~$3-4k until the end of the year.
Reaction is amusing, so many people hurt... methinks you do protest too much.  Its one persons reasonable view, but everyone want to attack and interpret things not written.

I know right...
December 22, 2017, 10:03:27 AM
2. Not pumping other coin? Then why do you mention BCH not other coins? and in the next line you mention " why cant bitcoin be as good as other and better crypto? Not only you bashing and lowering bitcoin, it is indeed you pumping other coin (maybe bch) by persuading people to shift into other coins.

Why would I be pumping bch when I say

Your statement doesn't make sense. By the way I think bhc is junk
December 22, 2017, 09:49:52 AM
I know you have posted this as a reaction to the extreme dump of bitcoin right now. I am not disaggreeing because I also believe that it is time for other coins to shine. There are also several coins with potential that are not given the attention they deserve. Despite of the huge dump of bitcoin price, a lot still believes that it will recover after this holiday and honestly speaking I am one of them. But this does not mean that I am not open to other good coins. I hope everything will be fine and will have an open mind.
I'm not writing this because of the drop. But simply because of the issues (which will probably lead to an even bigger drop).
And yes, I'm am into altcoins like Monero. Personally I think DGB is a better bitcoin version (not invested in that one).

Thanks for your post

Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

Sounds like you lost some $$ on the recent price drop and your upset about. Investing in btc is for the long haul,btc will take a huge plunge when China and Russia introduce their own crypto in the next 5yrs and outlaw other crypto’s Sure there’s plenty of problems with btc but in 10-15yrs most kinks will be worked out.

I didn't loose $$, I only lost in Bitcoin value because I mostly trade Crypto/BTC instead of Crypto/FIAT.
I didn't make this post because of the Bitcoin drop in $$ but because I am disappointed in many investors that jump on the hype train without learning about Blockchain. There are many people that "have" Bitcoin on sites like Coinbase that don't even know what a private key is! Imagine Coinbase being hacked: Bitcoins image would get a serious hit and people will blame Bitcoin for their losses "because it is unsafe" while it's their own fault by not learning about Bitcoin and backing up thier keys. The first investors in Bitcoin are much smarter I think and did it more out of an interest in technology instead of pure fiat profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
December 22, 2017, 08:49:46 AM
Reaction is amusing, so many people hurt... methinks you do protest too much.  Its one persons reasonable view, but everyone want to attack and interpret things not written.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
December 22, 2017, 08:36:21 AM
I really am a big fan of bitcoin. I admit it. It just amazed me so much. As much as the people or the man behind it(since im not sure if satoshi is a man or a team).
I have stayed loyal to bitcoin since the the very first time i invested on it. But sad to say, op really has a point. I too see great alternative coins out there. If only bitcoin could adapt these other great coins innovative ideas and absorb it, that would make bitcoin more amazing as it is and unstoppable.

But still. I am not losing hope for bitcoin. It has overcome a lot of challenges in the past. Amd if it doesn't overcome this one, then it doesn't deserve the trust and faith that i and a lot of other people have put into it.
I think you are doing the right thing...it's a temporary deterioration and I'm sure that this is not the end for bitcoin...it's just profitable for someone that we think so)
Activity: 606
Merit: 108
December 22, 2017, 08:33:02 AM
Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

The way you speak confuses me on bitcoin, in this forum I am new and just a few times getting bitcoin from the results of following the campaign. Here I also get a lot of lessons, but why can you talk like that? But I want to follow bitcoin, to where bitcoin will survive, because bitcoin can change my life from difficult to be easier.
Activity: 294
Merit: 14
December 22, 2017, 08:06:14 AM
I know you have posted this as a reaction to the extreme dump of bitcoin right now. I am not disaggreeing because I also believe that it is time for other coins to shine. There are also several coins with potential that are not given the attention they deserve. Despite of the huge dump of bitcoin price, a lot still believes that it will recover after this holiday and honestly speaking I am one of them. But this does not mean that I am not open to other good coins. I hope everything will be fine and will have an open mind.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
December 22, 2017, 07:54:19 AM
Alright

DEAL WITH IT!!

Sounds like you lost some $$ on the recent price drop and your upset about. Investing in btc is for the long haul,btc will take a huge plunge when China and Russia introduce their own crypto in the next 5yrs and outlaw other crypto’s Sure there’s plenty of problems with btc but in 10-15yrs most kinks will be worked out.
Activity: 266
December 22, 2017, 07:21:08 AM
I really am a big fan of bitcoin. I admit it. It just amazed me so much. As much as the people or the man behind it(since im not sure if satoshi is a man or a team).
I have stayed loyal to bitcoin since the the very first time i invested on it. But sad to say, op really has a point. I too see great alternative coins out there. If only bitcoin could adapt these other great coins innovative ideas and absorb it, that would make bitcoin more amazing as it is and unstoppable.

But still. I am not losing hope for bitcoin. It has overcome a lot of challenges in the past. Amd if it doesn't overcome this one, then it doesn't deserve the trust and faith that i and a lot of other people have put into it.
Pages:
Jump to: