Pages:
Author

Topic: That feeling having your first merit on Bitcointalk - page 4. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 5
Congratulations on your first merit. I am still in the process of groping. I hope that one of them can also get a merit, and strive to bring a better answer. I still need to continue to work hard. I wish everyone can realize their ideas.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1018
Welcome to this forum and congratulations for your first merit as well as the rank you have, Jr. member.

With that rank, you can post images but don't upload too much images. Some people with bad internet bandwith will get troubles with images upload and each page with images. If you want to upload images, resize them first.

[GUIDE] How to change desired image as Bitcointalk avatar size using app.

Merit does not decide your quality or your contributions. Indeed, your contributions and your post quality decide how many merits you will receive.

You're likely not a spammer so please keep up your good works and don't mind much about merit. Merit will find you.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1315
I pledge to Bitcointalk to always create value to it's forum now and always. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks
Congrats. Its bit early but we must encourage those newbies to extend their faith on creating and posting quality post. You are still long way to go, but Im sure with that spirit and confidence you can make merits and rank up in the future.

Just don't mind people that have some negaitve comments on your posting. That's normal that you get corrected and saw some opinions against yours and you'll see a lot of that here in forum. Dont get swayed, I've see some bounty registration on your account but that's fine, I am a hunter too, before but I have found a way to pass that and gain merits. Listening and tryimg to figure out your mistakes is always healthy. Good luck on your journey here.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 373
<------
I am no exception of the joy and happiness it brings been merited your very first merit on the forum bitcointalk after series of hardwork and due research in the cryptosphere. Because I feel very very much happy right now beyond bounds because it's just like a dream come true finally. And I have no other way to express my happiness but to come share it with you all, because this is indeed the best forum on platform earth anybody can find his or herself, and I am very grateful to be here and promise to contribute massively to the growth of Bitcoin in the best of my ability...

I pledge to Bitcointalk to always create value to it's forum now and always. Amen.🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks

Congratulations on your first merit. Yep, it can be really euphoric and it may lead you into posting better in hopes of gaining another merit.
Merit is addictive. lol

Come on, no offense but I don't think we can call this hard work.. 32 posts in total out of which 10 are in off-topic, 2 are bounty registrations and the majority of others are quite useless .. There's so much space left for you to grow, merits don't come from bounty registrations or useless posts!

Try to actively participate in the community with some useful stuff if you want merits. Read and learn new stuff about Bitcoin and whenever you see some newbie asking a question you know an answer to, jump in and help. If I were to count all your posts since December, you'd have about 6-7 posts per month.. that's 1, max 2 per week! How do you expect merits to come when you don't even post much at all? Cheesy

Good luck m8, but I really suggest you to spend more time here if you want to receive some merit Tongue

In my opinion, this is not the best way to encourage newcomers, as I think your comment belittles an achievement that he is very proud of. We must educate, not intimidate newcomers.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597
Come on, no offense but I don't think we can call this hard work.. 32 posts in total out of which 10 are in off-topic, 2 are bounty registrations and the majority of others are quite useless .. There's so much space left for you to grow, merits don't come from bounty registrations or useless posts!

Try to actively participate in the community with some useful stuff if you want merits. Read and learn new stuff about Bitcoin and whenever you see some newbie asking a question you know an answer to, jump in and help. If I were to count all your posts since December, you'd have about 6-7 posts per month.. that's 1, max 2 per week! How do you expect merits to come when you don't even post much at all? Cheesy

Good luck m8, but I really suggest you to spend more time here if you want to receive some merit Tongue
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
I am no exception of the joy and happiness it brings been merited your very first merit on the forum bitcointalk after series of hardwork and due research in the cryptosphere. Because I feel very very much happy right now beyond bounds because it's just like a dream come true finally. And I have no other way to express my happiness but to come share it with you all, because this is indeed the best forum on platform earth anybody can find his or herself, and I am very grateful to be here and promise to contribute massively to the growth of Bitcoin in the best of my ability...

Thanks

Pages:
Jump to: