Pages:
Author

Topic: The $1000 Stake Challenge! - page 4. (Read 4834 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
July 09, 2014, 09:25:58 AM
i support anyone that is investing sensibly - good luck.

In the crypto world things are measured in hundreds of percent gains and losses most of the time. Especially in a year, a 100% profit is very realistic.

I started off poor, now I am not. I trade for a living. Although I am not rich yet, if my gains stay the same, I will be.

It's like the story of if you started with a penny and could keep doubling it. That was me.

I'm going to watch this thread. Be careful. Never go all in. You can win a million times, and still only have to lose once. No matter how great an opportunity seems, only put in a fraction.

Research. Research. Research. Knowledge is the true currency of this industry.

you realize i wasn't being sarcastic? 100% is sensible -
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
July 09, 2014, 08:38:51 AM
Stake Challenger wait, u said u wanna double ur investment or do u wanna half it?

ur above shitcoin selection look like stake halving process

~CfA~

lol

He still have 20% left with wise decision can make it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
July 09, 2014, 07:29:51 AM
That will be interesting to follow.I'll keep an eye.
Activity: 700
Merit: 520
July 09, 2014, 07:22:18 AM
Stake Challenger wait, u said u wanna double ur investment or do u wanna half it?

ur above shitcoin selection look like stake halving process

~CfA~
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 09, 2014, 06:26:09 AM
Thanks for the support guys.

Here's my current portfolio and reasoning:
$1000 bought me 1.61 BTC and I've been slowly filling my portfolio over the last few days. I was lucky to snap up a few bargains while some people dumped well below market rate. Almost feel like I should make this a $2000 stake challenge but I'll stick to my original plan, for now.

HBN- 30% - At one of the lowest price points its ever been. Tranz a solid and consistent developer. Hardfork coming up soon with new features. Has the most interest out of the bunch previously because of Tokyoghettos trading journal. ~100% interest per year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hobonickels-hbn-high-fast-stake-version-20-more-secure-less-intensive-303749

TEK- 25% - Really impressed with volume in the last month and its spike upwards, cheapest its been in a while but I have a good inclining it will shoot up again soon. ~450% interest per year
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/tek-tekcoin-hi-pos-hybrid-pospow-no-premineipoico-320404

CAP - 20%- Very nice buyers market at the moment. I've put in some buy orders waiting for people to dump. This is because of the increase of supply due to people staking mature coins on date of fork, supply should dry up sooner rather than later as the 30 day+ stake time.  ~200% interest per year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bottlecaps-21-update-required-hardfork-july-4-2014-to-200-annual-pos-241445

GRW- 5% - Buyers market at the moment, reasonably cheap coin. Unick seems like a good developer and has taken over the coin. He seems quite new but so far has had quick successive updates. Hard fork with some major changes soon. Small percentage as liquidity is small.Will enlarge position if liquidity increases.  ~100% interest per year.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-ann-growthcoin-powpos-100-per-year-version-1301-641241

I have included the links to each thread below if readers are interested in the coins latest developments.

Others coins I'm looking into are NVC and PHS HYPE(maybe a very small % of my portfolio but I will see first).

Currently unallocated- 20%

So far I have filled a decent portion of my positions but still need to fill in around the edges here and there. Will keep you updated.Currently want to have a portion unallocated just in case I spot some investment opportunities. 20% is a bit large to have not staking but I will change my position around as I see fit.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 528
Community Manager: ETN
July 09, 2014, 06:02:43 AM

In the crypto world things are measured in hundreds of percent gains and losses most of the time. Especially in a year, a 100% profit is very realistic.

I started off poor, now I am not. I trade for a living. Although I am not rich yet, if my gains stay the same, I will be.

It's like the story of if you started with a penny and could keep doubling it. That was me.

I'm going to watch this thread. Be careful. Never go all in. You can win a million times, and still only have to lose once. No matter how great an opportunity seems, only put in a fraction.

Research. Research. Research. Knowledge is the true currency of this industry.
Merit: 1000
‘Try to be nice’
July 09, 2014, 03:43:18 AM
Merit: 500
Time is on our side, yes it is!
July 09, 2014, 02:09:25 AM
I'll be following along on your journey and maybe I can learn some things along they way.  Who knows maybe even make some profit also.  Very best of luck doubling up on your investment.   Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Credits CRD 1st Decentralized Exchange coin
July 09, 2014, 02:01:08 AM
maybe its just easier to invest in Credits CRD see this coin,with 2.0 DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE+ANON+MORE Sn.Peak July 2nd  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-credits-crd-with-20-decentralized-exchangeanonmarketmore-peak-july-2nd-634403
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
July 09, 2014, 01:48:01 AM
Hey everyone!

This is going to be my POS trading trading journal. My aim is to turn $1000 into $2000 by trading my stake and coins and within a 6 month time frame double my money.

If a coin spikes up and I make it back early then I will keep trading and maximize the profit(who knows how far I can go with this Smiley). While in the world of crypto 6 months can seem like a lifetime a potenital 200% yearly return on investment I believe is more than adequate. I hope you guys follow my journey, create your own portfolios and join in!

Later today I will be posting my current picks and the percentage amount I have bought into each along with some thoughts.
Pages:
Jump to: