Pages:
Author

Topic: The 2017-2018 Flu Killed 80,000 Americans, But No Hysteria or Shutdown - page 7. (Read 1054 times)

legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
This is why we need a courtroom battle to get the proof of what is really going on with Coronavirus.

Fauci Admits US Was "Given Incorrect Information From The Start"

When Fox News host Jesse Watters asked Fauci if he believes China or the World Health Organization "misled" him or if the WHO leader himself could have been "deceived," Fauci noted that while he does not know the details behind the inaccurate information, it was disseminated from the start of the crisis.

"You know I don't know where the missteps went, the only thing I know what the end result was, that early on we did not get correct information," Fauci said.

"And the incorrect information was propagated right from the beginning because you know when the first cases came out, that were identified I think on December 31st in China and we became aware of this, they said this was just animal to human period."

"Now we know retrospectively that there was ongoing transmission from human to human in China, probably at least a few weeks before then," he said.

Fauci said once the illness hit the U.S. it became evident "that was misinformation right from the beginning."

Cool
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
After you check out these details, look at the second part, below... where Fauci has reduced his predictions down to 60,000 deaths... Ron Paul liberty video.

The 2017-2018 Flu Killed 80,000 Americans, But No Hysteria or Shutdown

From Time Magazine, January 2018:

Hospitals Overwhelmed by Flu Patients Are Treating Them in Tents

The 2017-2018 influenza epidemic is sending people to hospitals and urgent-care centers in every state, and medical centers are responding with extraordinary measures: asking staff to work overtime, setting up triage tents, restricting friends and family visits and canceling elective surgeries, to name a few.

"We are pretty much at capacity, and the volume is certainly different from previous flu seasons," says Dr. Alfred Tallia, professor and chair of family medicine at the Robert Wood Johnson Medical Center in New Brunswick, New Jersey. "I've been in practice for 30 years, and it's been a good 15 or 20 years since I've seen a flu-related illness scenario like we've had this year."

Tallia says his hospital is "managing, but just barely," at keeping up with the increased number of sick patients in the last three weeks. The hospital's urgent-care centers have also been inundated, and its outpatient clinics have no appointments available.

Time to get to the truth.

Fauci On The Ropes...Lashes Out At Trump

President Trump's coronavirus point-person Anthony Fauci is taking a beating after his warning of 240,000 Covid-19 deaths even after locking the country down has been revised downward to just 60,000. He's gone on the network news program in attempt to blame others for his colossal failure, but his CNN appearance over the weekend blaming Trump for not listening to him sooner has provoked a response from the president. Will Trump dump Fauci?

Fauci On The Ropes...Lashes Out At Trump

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOTS_yahtVU

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: