Pages:
Author

Topic: the 2018 crypto crash is now like the 1990s dot com crash - page 3. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Is this a collapse? It can only be adjusted in the market. A few years ago, at a difficult time, the price of several dollars over, and now is not a collapse.

Activity: 448
just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore

I don't believe that the bearish market will last for 4 years. I think we seem to forget that one thing that is constant is change. It is true that the craze of crypto is just the dot com crash but people are getting to understand the crypto market. Don't underestimate humans that is what i have learned as an experience.
Activity: 286
if this market will exist for at least another 4 years, I am sure that this is the best years of my life in fact
Activity: 444
Merit: 250
just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore

Nonsense. The two events have nothing incoming.

First the crypto did not crash, and second the whole crypto Market Cap is $319,789,617,637, which is nothing compare to the real economy bubbles.

So it is. There was no crash. Just compare the prices today with last year. Nearly all well established cryptocurrencies are still up. It was just a little correction. But the signs for new ups are good as we can assume after G20. Man governments are more positive minded, than against the cryptocurrency technologies.
Yeah this fall in the price is for the time being and with the passage of time it will regain its highest price which was 19000 dollars and it may accede than that. We will have to wait for some time and be patient. Everything will be ok and normal and the investors will be happy with their investment more than they are a few months ago. Gain and lose are part of business.
Activity: 196
Merit: 6
https://cryptotvplus.com
Dips are a normal thing in cryptoverse. If you haven't tasted it before then you are a newbie. The volatility is the beauty of crypto space so a retrace of this magnitude gives you the opportunity to make more money than you did prior the dip. Goodluck
Activity: 76
Merit: 0
While the retrace in prices can be seen as a crash or even called one I think it doesn't go well with it then the meaning of an extensive crash as was the dotcom case. The market will boom again at at that time all the sorrows of the dips will be wiped off completely
Activity: 168
The internet bubble led to the internet that we have today. Bubbles are arguably a necessary component to innovation. I strongly disagree with the view that blockchain is a mirage without any substance.
Activity: 224
And you can also see that where Dot Com is now from the crash they recovered same like that Crypto will also recover and we will see the era of crypto soon.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
So it is. There was no crash. Just compare the prices today with last year. Nearly all well established cryptocurrencies are still up. It was just a little correction. But the signs for new ups are good as we can assume after G20. Man governments are more positive minded, than against the cryptocurrency technologies.
They are generalizing that the past correction was a crash but they never saw the market last year on how small it is than today. The current pumped that occurred is also a good sign that there are waiting pumps soon and these people who are keep labeling that crash and can't move on until today probably invested the peak and newbies that didn't do analysis before investing. And now most of them are crying because of the so called "crash" that occurred but for investors since last year, we do appreciate this correction and its still a good price.
Activity: 909
Merit: 508

First the crypto did not crash, and second the whole crypto Market Cap is $319,789,617,637, which is nothing compare to the real economy bubbles.

Activity: 343

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

It's a bit like the 1990s dot com crash.

People know that crypto is going to be a promising investment, but they cannot accept it yet. So yes, it is going to take a whole new generation, just like internet stocks in the 1990s. But, just like the dot com stocks, I think cryptos will prove its worth in the long run. If you invested at the peak of the dot com bubble into amazon, you still would have gotten over 1000% returns now compared to 20 years back. Unlike stocks, crypto prices does not depend on the revenue that it generates since it's not a security.

I think you're overly bearish, however. I'd say there's going to be a bear market of around 1-2 years, I don't think it's going to be 4 years.
Activity: 336

I doubt the already begun market of bears, because there was very little capitalization, I think the main growth is still ahead.
Activity: 448
Merit: 2

You sow panic and confuse people who have just learned about cryptocurrency. You always need to think with your head, to have a plan in case of growth and in case of market decline, but as it became known now to cryptocurrency such large players as Rockefellers and George Soros looked. I hope everyone knows what these people are and what it means for the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1

I agree that a crash is always possible, but I disagree that lack of investors can lead o a crash, the dot com crash involved a small niche of people the world is quite smaller now with globalization and better technology that then, so getting investors will never be a problem if you have something good to offer.
Activity: 87

Agreed. Now invest ordinary people or enthusiasts who understand and believe in a bright future. And cash bags so far are afraid to invest their money in this niche.
Activity: 28
no, blockchain is just starting. its only in infancy stage just wait a couple more years and it will reach its peak and see the price then

D135
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
We have very differnt situation from the past,the internet bubble is too small compare to the cryptobubble,but the people are more aware the risk that they taking today unlike from the pastthat people only rely to the rumors,that is why today would be very different because the technology today can give you assurance to the possibilities,we have already google that may answer your questions.
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
Lol, I still can not see a crash. The crash happens very quick even at traditional markets, bitcoin`s price now is like in November, a lot of altcoins worth much more than in November.

Yeah, this isn't the same  The underlying technology is more important than the internet. Blockchain changes how transactions work!  I think that on day we will look back and this drop from $20K will be a blip on the radar

Cool Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 506
These are corrections, not crashes.  People have to learn the difference.  A crash is when a price drops to essentialy nothing and the value is lost permanently.  BTC and most everything else that is solid is still way way way higher than it was a year ago.
Pages:
Jump to: