Pages:
Author

Topic: the 2018 crypto crash is now like the 1990s dot com crash - page 5. (Read 1111 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 100
if you believe that crypto is a baloon like  dot com or tulip than why are you here?
crypto is not a baloon and its not going to crash. who sells bitcoin and alts now they are all going to cry after few years.

I know some people that sell all own coins and go to Forex. "Forex is stable and give us profit. Unlike crypto" - says they. After dotcom we can see giant company as Apple, FB, other. I think crypto world will be changed but for smart investors now time to make money
Activity: 448
Merit: 232
You have reason to be so pessimistic, however, it does not seem that you are crossing the line. Still not so bad. I think that this year large institutional investors will enter the market. Recently, on the US stock exchanges, bitcoin futures began to trade. By mid-2018, it is planned to launch futures trading with several more crypto-currencies. This step will positively affect the integration of crypto-currencies into the world economy.
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
if you believe that crypto is a baloon like  dot com or tulip than why are you here?
crypto is not a baloon and its not going to crash. who sells bitcoin and alts now they are all going to cry after few years.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
I don’t think the crypto market is the same as the normal market we have been seeing. Crypto experience dips and recover several times a year. Four years in crypto is too long a period to have bear market.
Activity: 217
Merit: 120
Presale is live!
No where like it. The crypto people are used to crashes like these and are prepared for it after so many years of facing the bitcoin volatility. We actually await these crashes for they provide a buying opportunity to us.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore

Woha man don't curse our crypto currency with that crash. That was old days where people did not understand what the heck internet is (in complete manner). The current era completely different and here we have perfect investor base and people are more smarter than 90's period.

I think we do have enough investors left who still have not entered the world of crypto currency as we speak. There are only millions of people into crypto and the total population is above 700 billions. What the hell that's too much people to count on and hence I believe this crash is temporary and until we get more investors on board we will have the perfect sunset with beer bottle in one hand.
Activity: 294
Merit: 2
Nobody know. But after dot com crash many companies still alive and work
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Don't be too pessimistic, all countries in gradually acknowledged the status of the bitcoin, so in the process of the bear market, most of the altcoin will disappear, but the whole encryption money market bear market will not iu so long
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
just like the 90s dot com crash, you have many people who lost money, instead of dot coms its coins, every other day in the 90s a new dot com opened up just like the coins now that comes out

its going to take a new generation of people to invest in crypto. I predict a 4 year bear market where its going to be like this for 4 years. there just isnt enough investors anymore
Pages:
Jump to: