Pages:
Author

Topic: The 94% Con by Jon Montroll - page 6. (Read 84938 times)

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
November 12, 2014, 07:34:21 PM
I have given up hope of getting anything out of this criminal.
Activity: 82
November 06, 2014, 08:07:56 AM
Well I'm hoping that it does return to normal.... that is the website simply showing you how much money you can't get as opposed to it showing the truth which is the amount of money that you will actually receive! lol
g83
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!
November 06, 2014, 03:01:03 AM
this happend before and later it showed up again..
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
Want privacy? Use Monero!
November 05, 2014, 11:43:36 AM
Interesting (but more bad news) little update - Logged in to https://weexclaims.weexchange.co  again (I do so every month or so in the hope that I can withdraw more stuck funds) and now instead of the Balance Stuck column showing my stuck balance, it now instead shows ZERO....

Anyone else got any news?

Undecided

same problem...

Angry Angry Angry
November 05, 2014, 11:24:56 AM
Interesting (but more bad news) little update - Logged in to https://weexclaims.weexchange.co  again (I do so every month or so in the hope that I can withdraw more stuck funds) and now instead of the Balance Stuck column showing my stuck balance, it now instead shows ZERO....

Anyone else got any news?
legendary
Activity: 1554
October 10, 2014, 11:23:56 AM
The bitcoind problem was bullshit. The new venture he started at the beginning of this year to recover funds, was bullshit. Danny Brewsters loaned coins, was bullshit. All that time-delay bullshit on #chat....was bullshit. 

Yep, he is/was full of it. Still want my coin back though.  Tongue  Undecided
Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
October 10, 2014, 11:11:47 AM
Serious question.... Did any one try any kind of legal avenue to recoup funds ?

The people that have, and successfully received their coins back, have no interest in posting about it.

No one did from the list. Some around here are missing a couple of HUNDREDS of coins. We rested to the fact that he actually STOLE them and we are severely offended by the way he did not even give us the decency of an explanation. Rest assured that none of us will ever forget and I personally intend on harming him on a personal very deep level one day.

I also know of several people who share my feelings and they all hold a grudge and ill intents toward him. Too bad his real world identity is very exposed to the level most of us here even knows where his children study.......

I am not that bad of a person but many are.......
vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
October 10, 2014, 10:05:11 AM

The people that have, and successfully received their coins back, have no interest in posting about it.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Touchdown
October 10, 2014, 07:51:19 AM
^ Seriously, it beggars belief that no one has instigated some form of legal proceedings.  It's obvious a lot of people lost a lot of money and it's not like the guy can't be found.
Activity: 114
October 09, 2014, 10:17:45 AM
time for good old Jon to buy back our coins... Exchange rate is low

Well guys, what happened here when I was away?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
October 06, 2014, 10:17:18 PM

Do it now please..
Unlimited Free Crypto
October 05, 2014, 01:23:02 PM

yeah it would be a shame for Jon to be assassinated and his family massacred over such an amount...
legendary
Activity: 1470
Want privacy? Use Monero!
October 05, 2014, 12:22:04 PM
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 16, 2014, 10:28:27 AM
legendary
Activity: 1120
September 16, 2014, 07:47:15 AM
Hi All,

I've been away and completely forgotten about my trapped (although tiny compared to some) bitcoins in Ukyo's wallet. They're still worth a nice sum to me though.

Last I caught up on things was that in February, Ukyo still couldn't give us a straight reason why the coins were stuck, there was a problem with a certain Block Chain number that crashed a few things and also mysterious Legal things going on preventing anyone from mentioning anything, and weexclaims was releasing ~0.000001% of the trapped funds

So... 7 months later.... what's the latest? Worst thing is that I forgotten my weexclaims password and do you think that the reset password function would work??

My pass and 2auth stopped working (just checked now) and the reset pass does not work. There is no news and no one will be hold laible for my 23 Bitcoins he stole (Lost? Not my problem here! I just want what he owes me).

One day it might be given back but who knows... he might be assassinated way before that day would come. Maybe.....

Same here. Pass and 2FA no longer work.
Unlimited Free Crypto
September 11, 2014, 10:17:31 AM
Hi All,

I've been away and completely forgotten about my trapped (although tiny compared to some) bitcoins in Ukyo's wallet. They're still worth a nice sum to me though.

Last I caught up on things was that in February, Ukyo still couldn't give us a straight reason why the coins were stuck, there was a problem with a certain Block Chain number that crashed a few things and also mysterious Legal things going on preventing anyone from mentioning anything, and weexclaims was releasing ~0.000001% of the trapped funds

So... 7 months later.... what's the latest? Worst thing is that I forgotten my weexclaims password and do you think that the reset password function would work??

My pass and 2auth stopped working (just checked now) and the reset pass does not work. There is no news and no one will be hold laible for my 23 Bitcoins he stole (Lost? Not my problem here! I just want what he owes me).

One day it might be given back but who knows... he might be assassinated way before that day would come. Maybe.....
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 11, 2014, 06:48:57 AM
All known documentation regarding Jon's businesses is here: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0Bza0Sx1iSRWqYVRiMkRaLVlrcFE&usp=sharing
legendary
Activity: 910
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
September 09, 2014, 01:14:24 PM
What ever happened to your investors money that went missing.... you know, while we are discussing missing funds Smiley ?
I feel we should have a  bake sale to help you recover some of your funds. Its terrible to think that Ukyo/Graet owe you money!!
I will bake scones, TF will you bring different jams and what not... together as a community we can hopefully atleast make things right, financially, for you.........

In all seriousness though... aren't you a little scared the same advice you are giving out about lawyers and small claims won't be used against you ?

Request for information

I am requesting the 'Current company information' company extract document from ASIC ( https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=152308239&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=tas6tde7z_4 ) regarding WeExchange Australia, Pty. Ltd. I believe that someone here has already paid for the document.

If you do, please email me.
September 09, 2014, 10:33:02 AM
Hi All,

vip
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043
👻
September 09, 2014, 12:57:26 AM
Request for information

I am requesting the 'Current company information' company extract document from ASIC ( https://connectonline.asic.gov.au/RegistrySearch/faces/landing/panelSearch.jspx?searchText=152308239&searchType=OrgAndBusNm&_adf.ctrl-state=tas6tde7z_4 ) regarding WeExchange Australia, Pty. Ltd. I believe that someone here has already paid for the document.

If you do, please email me.
Pages:
Jump to: