Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 25. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 123
Merit: 2
January 04, 2018, 07:08:48 AM
Yes, bitcoin has a lot of advantages. bitcoin increase money. a lot of people become the success in bitcoin. the main advantage of bitcoin is there are Very Low Fees. Currently, there are either no fees or very low fees within Bitcoin payments. ... Digital Currency exchanges help merchant process transactions by converting bitcoins into fiat currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 07:01:21 AM
I think the advantages of bitcoin is from the price that will always go up and will be a very profitable investment
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 06:57:32 AM
Bitcoin is good source of money.bitcoin forum helps to earn money but basic english and knowledge of bitcoin is needed.bitcoin is happy to work from home.
Activity: 322
January 04, 2018, 06:53:19 AM
There are lot of advantages of Bitcoins. Mainly bitcoin is a right investment platform for all of us and there are low transaction fee when comparing to banks. Further we have enough freedom and can get a good profit in a reasonable time frame.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 06:00:56 AM
It makes transactions easier. You make transactions online thru an online currency so it is easier to send and receive anywhere and anytime. It is also an additional source of investment for many.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 04, 2018, 05:57:43 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

Well thats true, Bitcoin provides money for us and for those who can work here while waiting to have a stable job, it helps us to get profit in very timely way since this is a modern age ,technology and digital way of working and earning comes in.
Bitcoin is the simplest way of earning that makes you to work effortlessly. To earn from bitcoin you just need to make an investment from your money and holds it for longer time period.

Sometimes it really helpful when you need urgent cash or when you face emergency or any difficult situation then bitcoin is much helpful in such case because it provides you a way to earn more profit and making your lifestyle luxurious.
4U
Activity: 195
January 03, 2018, 03:26:03 PM
Advantages ? There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin and it gives a high level of happiness to all bitcoiner. Im ging to enumerate the advantages of bitcoin.
* You will earn and it is because of bitcoin.
* You can buy the things you like in online and you can use your earnings as a mood of payment.
* You can encourage other people to join in bitcoin because they can see of what you have earn in bitcoin.
* You can reload your phone through online as well as the payment.
* You have your regular job and bitcoin can be your partime job.
* You can save money because you invest it in a goid way.
* You will LOVE youvare doing.
There is a lot of advantages that bitcoin brings to each and everyone.
Bitcoin advantages are uncountable because if you will join bitcoin so in a short time you can become rich you can earn from bitcoin a lot of money because it provide a lot of sources for income you can also learn a lot of things from here and its transitions are also fast it also very safe and sound for investment bitcoin is such a currency which help to the people from around the world that’s why everyone is crazy about bitcoin.
Activity: 73
January 03, 2018, 11:23:46 AM
The advantages of Bitcoin are endless. You can, for the first time, have complete control of your money without anyone being able to change it. It also grows in value over time since it is scarce, and you even have an immutable public ledger to store it on digitally. etc, etc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 11:23:23 AM
There's a lot of advantage of bitcoins. Its a world wide currency. If you invest with it your money may be double or triple since the price is unstable and not under control, The value of bitcoin increase and decrease so it can gives you hug profit. Its easy to earn bitcoin and there's a lot of way to earn it. Its free for all and everyone can use it age race of gender doesn't matter, and bitcoin is very secure.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 03, 2018, 02:22:02 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
There are so many advantages that you can get when you are using bitcoin or you are earning bitcoin. Bitcoin is decentralized currency meaning there is no one managing or taking care of this operation. And the other is about payment. Because bitcoin makes the payment system very fast and trustable. And also bitcoin is profitable and you can prefer it as you source of income.
Bitcoin has many advantages but the biggest one is that you can safely earn profit from it and it is no scam or a fear of losing your money. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it cannot be controlled by government so there is no loss in any situation, you can invest your money and can get profit from your invested amount and surely when bitcoin’s price will increase then it will return you a handsome amount.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
January 02, 2018, 10:35:27 AM
I think one of the best advantages of using bitcoin is making the life of every individual easier and convenient than before.
Bitcoin provides you options on how to earn money in the easiest way. Bitcoin provides you a high yield of interest which will accumulate a huge amount of ROI in future. and It ranges from high future profits, safe transactions, fast transactions etc. With BTC transactions can be made within split seconds no matter where you are in the world. BTC transactions are also transparent making it easy to be traced, BTC is just wonderful with numerous advantages.
I don’t think so that even a single bitcoin investor will speak against bitcoin under any circumstances because bitcoin has made all its investor proud of their prudent decisions of investing into this mighty currency. There are so many people who are enjoying big profits just because they had invested into bitcoin when the prices were cheap. It is indeed blessing for everyone who is working hard with bitcoin and is patient with it.
Activity: 364
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
January 02, 2018, 09:49:02 AM
Advantages ? There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin and it gives a high level of happiness to all bitcoiner. Im ging to enumerate the advantages of bitcoin.
* You will earn and it is because of bitcoin.
* You can buy the things you like in online and you can use your earnings as a mood of payment.
* You can encourage other people to join in bitcoin because they can see of what you have earn in bitcoin.
* You can reload your phone through online as well as the payment.
* You have your regular job and bitcoin can be your partime job.
* You can save money because you invest it in a goid way.
* You will LOVE youvare doing.
There is a lot of advantages that bitcoin brings to each and everyone.
Activity: 28
January 02, 2018, 09:28:58 AM
there are alot of advantages of bitcoin it can help us to support our family member and help to maintain of life style. doing investment in bitcoin will always bring happiness and are more profitable
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
January 02, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Definitely number one is the way on how it works may be it might be difficult to mine but you can done it on your home. A house base job liked, next one it is decentralize there are no single company or institution who are managing bitcoin for it to be controlled that is why bitcoin value goes up and sometimes goes down and that is the biggest advantage of bitcoin right now because the value of it way back before is just too low that even I may not pay attention for it unlike today that I can buy my own house and provides my special and basic needs to live. There are lots of advantages of bitcoin I cannot drop it one by one by I focus on the major as for me.
Activity: 21
January 02, 2018, 08:44:57 AM
Excess bitcoin may be a lot but I only know a bit, bitcoin is a global currency that can be used in any country that recognizes bitcoin as a means of payment, bitcoin also has an unstable price excess and this unstable price is very profitable because bitcoin very quickly rising soared to soaring to a very high price and bitcoin is a very good long-term investment.
Activity: 85
January 02, 2018, 08:13:55 AM
The advantages of bitcoin are less investment more money, to buy things at cheap cost, no transaction fees, hold your money safely in your pocket by BTC wallet etc.
Activity: 556
January 02, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
Bitcoin has a big advantages you are earning money while you have job or business this is a extra income you can also invest your money here and its safe. Someday if i earn my own bitcoin i want to invest too for my better future and for family future. Bitcoin is better if you have a job too or business bitcoin will make your life easier.
Activity: 42
January 02, 2018, 07:57:15 AM
bitcoin is easy to save from robbery because it is saved in our smart phones
Activity: 337
January 02, 2018, 07:40:30 AM
You must also include that Bitcoin is a decentralized form of digital currency. That is one of the main features of Bitcoin. That means the way of Bitcoin transaction is peer-to-peer. Aside from that, the anonymity of its users is also protected.

Bitcoin gives its user the opportunity to become financially stable. It is a good source of income, by trading, investment and by participating in this forum and joining in a bounty campaign.
In bitcoin, every transaction is fast, easy, secure and tax-free.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 06:41:06 AM
Bitcoin is a digital. currency.it has many advantage.its price value is high.its increasing also.transaction fee are low
Pages:
Jump to: