Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 26. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 0
January 02, 2018, 06:40:10 AM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me bitcoin boosts both income and investment right for a better future
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
D.U.G
January 02, 2018, 06:30:45 AM
In our place its actually hard to find stable job , my unemployed friends earns cash thanks to bitcoin.
Activity: 95
January 02, 2018, 06:17:22 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin's advantage can be attributed to the benefits it brings to its users, which meet the individual's need for money if it benefits from it. Bitcoin can help get rid of poverty. a local or perhaps a country,
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
January 02, 2018, 05:41:32 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

Bitcoins does really helps us to make money because the profit is very high depending on the season , So it will be depending on the individual traders how they are going to earn more profit. Buy and selling strategically will really let you earn more profit.
Activity: 132
Merit: 11
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
January 02, 2018, 05:28:26 AM
For me certain advantages of bitcoin compared to our existing currency is that bitcoin eases the process of sending money to anywhere in the world, with bitcoin its just a click of a button no matter how large this money is, compared to paper money where it requires rigoruos process to do so. Another advantage is that bitcoin is that it can become a profitable investment, we saw bitcoin price growth  in the past years, imagine if you have owned a couple of bitcoin a few years from now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 26
January 02, 2018, 05:16:59 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
You forgot to mention the potential of it as a form of investment Cool . Although many people do not believe in this, I still believe that it is the best advantage of bitcoin among the many other type of currencies.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
January 02, 2018, 05:13:13 AM
Anonymous, easy to obtain with money, accessible by almost anyone without too much redtape. Great for investing in my opinion. The list goes on.
Activity: 146
January 02, 2018, 04:56:23 AM
It is because of being decentralized, not controled by the government so it is easily get the interest of the community here and the more people I love with it the more it will become extremely expensive in value.
Activity: 840
Merit: 516
January 02, 2018, 02:13:47 AM
Having a cashless community is nice. Theres no thief looking for you wallet having cash. Many advantages like you pay petrol with bitcoin right and any high cost materials and also good for deliveries like souq and amazon.
As everybody knows, bitcoin is a digital currency and it is not controlled by government of any country. There are many advantages of bitcoin, like if you are unemployed or looking for a job then you can invest your some money on bitcoin because its prices are getting higher with time.

You just need to hold your invested money for a longer time period and then sell it on right time when its prices raise, it will be much beneficial for you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
January 01, 2018, 04:41:15 AM
I think bitcoin has the advantage of high prices and profitable for traders and investors. This is an advantage that bitcoin gives to the participants and invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 266
January 01, 2018, 04:09:03 AM
Bitcoin has many advantage. Basically the bitcoin melody that most people set sights on and hard function to profit it a lot of convenience. But we can easily earn maintenance without exercising hard be in or sweating, It is without help mandatory in description to the computer screen and our earning united to the Internet network  can be much taking into account again the salary of zenith company officials. In calculation together going on we realize many more help.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
January 01, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
Advantages of bitcoins are its popularity and it is the no. 1 crypto.
Activity: 12
January 01, 2018, 03:44:54 AM
The major advantage of bitcoin is profit.Innless period of time we can make more profit . And another advantage is knowledge it means we will get more knowledge of bitcoin . When we will have more knowledge of bitcoin we can invest easily and we can get more profit as well.
Activity: 373
January 01, 2018, 03:34:51 AM
Bitcoin have lot of advantage.using Bitcoin people earn money.also in Bitcoin any one invest,lot of opportunity for profit.also any one pay it in any place.
Bitcoin has many advantages, It has a lot of advantages that gives to many people. Through bitcoin we can earn money that we able to sustain our basic needs.  Through bitcoin, as a student I can support my studies and not rely with my family on the things that I really needed. It also develops, the way I reason out for many things and to develop the way I speak in English or It enhance my English proficiency because of bitcoin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 01, 2018, 03:04:58 AM
Advantages? I have a lot to say advantages of bitcoin
But one thing that really important was bitcoin make you rich if you seriously do
You can make easy money from bitcoin
With many way
Such as investing, trading, mining or be the bounty hunter for sure
Activity: 406
January 01, 2018, 02:59:42 AM
Bitcoin have lot of advantage.using Bitcoin people earn money.also in Bitcoin any one invest,lot of opportunity for profit.also any one pay it in any place.
Activity: 719
ORBIS PLATFORM
January 01, 2018, 02:28:01 AM
Bitcoin provides many advantages, bitcoin can help make money in addition to increasing revenues and investments dibitcoin for a better future, the big advantage of bitcoin is the user wherever the place can make transactions and generate profits.
Activity: 51
December 31, 2017, 06:08:58 PM
That's right bitcoin has many advantage.Increasing money,safely quick transaction are main advantage of bitcoin.Free platform for investor is also a big advantage of BTC.
Yes you are right man, bitcoin have a lot of advantages, like ou said, the most impotant thing that i know about bitcoin is the potential, as a lot of people believe in bitcoin and everyday a lot of people invest on it, so automatically the potential and the price will be more bigger, Futhermore the blockchain technolgy it's too secure and safe to use, also we can make tansactions anonymously and we can send any amount we want with low fees.
Activity: 14
December 31, 2017, 03:40:52 PM
I see the advantage of bitcoin is less hassle because you can pay it through online. You dont have to travel just to pay your bill since its less hassle thats a great part because you have a peace of mind that you dont have to travel. When your at home your not prone into accident . And bitcoin cant be stolen from you.
Activity: 163
December 31, 2017, 03:14:45 PM
Well, the advantage of bitcoin is a lot, bitcoin is known with anonymity, not depend on government, high value attracts many investors, payment is quite fast and safe. suitable for long term investment in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: