Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 86. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 100
August 28, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

this is the benefit of bitcoin.
I really agree with what you say.

bitcoin gives us much in terms of convenience and benefits that we do not get from real-world work.
Regardless of profit and loss
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
August 28, 2017, 02:49:25 PM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I absolutely agree that bitcoin has many advantages and one of the advantages is you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you could become rich and I agree that your simple life will turm to better life if your use bitcoin. Lastly, using bitcoin will also help to much income.
Using Bitcoin and earn money from Bitcoin is definion difference, do not like your said. When you using Bitcoin, if you just use it for transfer your money, even the risk loss value more than the ratio earn profit from Bitcoin. Wink
But when you use bitcoin you will still earn from it so there's no difference of it. There's no point of arguing things like this because bitcoin is helping us all to build a community who are unemployed due to some random reasons. The significance of using and earning bitcoin is to sustain our daily needs and helping other people to support their needs.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
August 28, 2017, 02:37:13 PM
The advantages of bitcoin in my opinion are as: Security, Able to act as a global currency, As a protector of inflation, Savings.

I totally agree with you on Bitcoin being a global currency because it is secured against double spending and decentralized against governmental or central  control.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
August 28, 2017, 02:00:13 PM
I strongly agree that bitcoin has many advantages. For me the advantages of bitcoin in addition to increase income as well as the right investment for a better future
I absolutely agree that bitcoin has many advantages and one of the advantages is you can able to make and earn more money. In addition to that, if you invest in bitcoin you could become rich and I agree that your simple life will turm to better life if your use bitcoin. Lastly, using bitcoin will also help to much income.
Using Bitcoin and earn money from Bitcoin is definion difference, do not like your said. When you using Bitcoin, if you just use it for transfer your money, even the risk loss value more than the ratio earn profit from Bitcoin. Wink
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
August 28, 2017, 01:59:25 PM
The advantages of bitcoin in my opinion are as: Security, Able to act as a global currency, As a protector of inflation, Savings.

Well, even though the price of Bitcoin is increasing over the years (with only one year as an exception), it is not necessary that it will keep increasing in the future so considering it as a protector medium to store value during the inflation is not a concrete idea in my opinion. No one can predict what will happen to Bitcoin during inflation and price can even fall during that period.
Activity: 700
Merit: 277
August 28, 2017, 01:56:34 PM
The most important factor is the price that always goes up so I get profit. I follow some types of investments like stocks, land, estates and so on, but after I know the bitcoin I get a very fast profit
Activity: 364
August 28, 2017, 01:45:29 PM
Activity: 630
Merit: 265
August 28, 2017, 12:45:18 PM
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027
Dump it!!!
August 28, 2017, 12:33:42 PM
One of the advantages I have enjoyed from using bitcoin is most services do not need personal data to access them which saves me lots of time and the freedom of using my bitcoins at which ever time of the day is an achievement thanks to the interrupted network and it has no hidden fees as compared to fiat.

The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
To be honest this sounds like the benefits of using bitcointalk forum and not bitcoin itself!
Activity: 664
Merit: 112
Ethernity CLOUD
August 28, 2017, 12:12:52 PM
For me many advantages of bitcoin, because in the presence of bitcoin people can supplement their income and bitcoin also more easily understood.
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
August 28, 2017, 12:08:26 PM
It does help many people earn money. Bitcoin's volatility is used by people to earn profit by investing money when the price is somehow low and the get a profit when the price of the bitcoin increases.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 28, 2017, 12:03:47 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.

In some way it does reduce unemployment. I have an unemployed friend for a long time. Moving from here to there, financially dire and was dependent on parents. Until one day he learned about this forum and now it turned out totally opposite as it was before. He is very stable now in terms of finances and became the bread winner. Yes he sits on the computer almost all of his time like someone really working in the office. But no pressure, no boss and no stress. In his own available time and best mood.
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
August 28, 2017, 11:28:24 AM
More than any language efficiency, I am giving my entire support for Bitcoin because of the support that it gives to people who have responsibilities toward their families or their education or their brothers or sisters that need to go to school or support some medications. There is income here and I am grateful for that on behalf of all those who have been helped a lot.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 11:27:39 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Yes you said very true. Thanks to bitcoin that many people don't have jobs ,their life is also stable far more..Like me , bitcoin to help me save a lot of time and have more income. This really is a fantastic money !,
Activity: 686
Merit: 277
August 28, 2017, 11:26:16 AM
Bitcoin have many advantage .But firstly you deside to which part you earn bitcoin.you can earn bitcoin from this forum. You need to follow some rules.Donot spam post  always try give anything to this forum.you have also knowledge about english because english is international  language.Finaly ragister an account this forum and try to posting or any comment .Never copy  to other .you can earn bitcoin from trading. I hope anyone can choise any part  earn bitcoin easily and reduce unemployment people.thanks
Oh my god, I cannot with this paragraph, is this translated? or is this just " type anything you want to make your post count to campaign activity elgibility" This sucks big time. I hope you can learn english, basic construction and spelling can also be found in google.
To be very honest, talk about yourself first. What is the meaning of "I cannot with this paragraph”? It's a pathetic sentence, out of structure. You could have said same thing in a polite manner. I admire his love and trust in bitcoins. Such a revolting comment you have typed. He was just praising bitcoins.
Activity: 616
August 28, 2017, 11:20:24 AM
Yeahh, bitcoin advantage for me is i can collect my 'money' and uy something that i want... Bitcoin is my second money beside real money, hahahaha
Activity: 126
August 28, 2017, 10:48:13 AM
One Of The Most Widely Circulated Advantage Of BTC Is That Govt, Banks And Other Financial Intermediaries Have No Way To Intermission User Transactions Or Place Freezes On Bitcoin Accounts. The System Is Purely Peer-to-peer. Users Experience A Greater Degree Of Freedom Than With National Currencies & No Third-party Interruptions.
Bitcoin Users Can Pay For Their Coins Anywhere They Have Internet Access. This Means That Purchasers Never Have To Travel To A Bank Or A Store To Buy A Product.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
August 28, 2017, 10:46:09 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

If I may say,
This actually does not reduce unemployment as you say.

But especially on the benefits to the economy of someone looking for better livelihoods.
Activity: 123
August 28, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
My personal experience says that,bitcoin have a lot of advantage. bitcoin  gives me an erxtra income. by doing investing and trading i can earn more profit. so that  i can spend a better life.
Me too, thanks to Bitcoin that I get the perfect life like today. I can work with Bitcoin without problems because every Bitcoin transaction is anonymous and no one can control it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 10:36:32 AM
Another advantage that bitcoin generates is to make it easier for individuals, companies or governments to make transactions.
Some people think the quickest way to make money is to invest in bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: