Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 84. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 486
Merit: 100
August 31, 2017, 02:17:21 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages. We use bitcoin in many marketplaces. Even we getting profit from other sites who work with bitcoin. And bitcoins value is increasing . Consequently, we getting more profitable. Bitcoin changing many peoples life.
Earning Bitcoin and holding it in long term is best choice if you want get rich with Bitcoin. In someday, the value of Bitcoin not cheap like now and the reward (coins) we receive from our salary will decrease soon.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2017, 02:04:42 PM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
I think the advantages of bitcoin is you can make and earn more money and it will serve as your job because you could make a high income. In addition to that, bitcoin is very profitable and having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly, I hope I would have many bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.

yes in my opinion the best ever chance to become rich in this revolutionized world is having bitcoins or being busy in earning them in this modern world of technology the best ever method of becoming rich is direcly connected with bitcoins dealings people in this community has execeled with a rapid phase
Activity: 546
August 31, 2017, 02:04:27 PM
Bitcoin has many advantages. We use bitcoin in many marketplaces. Even we getting profit from other sites who work with bitcoin. And bitcoins value is increasing . Consequently, we getting more profitable. Bitcoin changing many peoples life.
Activity: 350
August 31, 2017, 01:51:25 PM
The advantage of bitcoin is that we can easily earn money by using it.
In short, it helps us to make a job even at home.
Thanks to bitcoin!

Yes of course we are quite sure about its advantages by an easy way and it is quite good to hear that it had provided convenience to those people whom we consider as lazy now they can easily make money at homes and enjoy the fruits of his labors at his respective region so thanks to bit coins
Activity: 1302
Merit: 503
August 29, 2017, 12:30:35 PM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Well, I also think that bitcoin has many advantages and some people use it as a money. In addition to that, it will also help you to sustain all your need in your daily life. Using bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more money. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.
- Yes, bitcoin helps us get a good source of income because it is not controlled by the government, so the price of bitcoin can rise very high, this is the biggest advantage of bitcoin. In addition, bitcoin has no tax, that also means that income depends on our ability, and if we have good experience and skills, we will easily become wealthy with bitcoin, and it is still in the development stage and has a lot of potential that has not been fully exploited
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
August 29, 2017, 12:18:06 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency
No need of paperwork
Easy to use
Reduces unemplyoment
It enhance people's english proficency
Quick and cheap transactions
you have explained in a brief way but mentioned all of the advantages. obviously, Bitcoin gives us a lot of opportunity in terms of our life. though it is a currency it has been considered as the most profitable system in the world, that is why a lot of people have got financially benefitted from this system. Bitcoin provides income opportunity to the jobless people. so it works for the social welfare. not only that Bitcoin has a sound and cheap transaction system.
Activity: 504
Merit: 268
August 29, 2017, 10:37:36 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Bitcoin has so many advantagea because in bitcoin you can have so much moneybusibg the leaa of your time and the less of your effort.Through bitcoin you can be successful and you cn make your time so productive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 10:35:19 AM
Well, I also think that bitcoin has many advantages and some people use it as a money. In addition to that, it will also help you to sustain all your need in your daily life. Using bitcoin can really help you to gain and make more money. Lastly, I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.
Activity: 276
August 29, 2017, 10:31:11 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages and I would like to share my thoughts about its advantage.

*Transaction - it has low transaction fee and fast transaction. It makes bitcoin more reliable and used.
*Operation - you just need internet connection, then you can make money and earn. You don't need to go outside to have money.
*Popularity - bitcoin's popularity makes itself stand out among other cryptocurrencies. It is more used world wide so it makes itself famous and more legit.

With these advantages, bitcoin is still on top and still dominating other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
August 29, 2017, 10:27:00 AM
for me bitcoin provides a great income .. maybe we do not need to go the extra mile to get profit .. just need to wait for a long time. the longer you store bitcoin then you will get a big advantage. bitcoin is the best investment and very easy to make a profit. bitcoin is also now used in various companies and stores for sale and purchase transactions. This adds to the bitcoin advantage in the field of payment transactions. In a simple and easy way everyone can make a payment with bitcoin
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 10:24:57 AM
Bitcoin is a digital currency
No need of paperwork
Easy to use
Reduces unemplyoment
It enhance people's english proficency
Quick and cheap transactions
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
August 29, 2017, 09:43:36 AM

Interesting post. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Buy low, sell high, it seems so simple but most investors still don't seem to get it :-) Do you know this interesting site? https://www.coincheckup.com They seem to give this complete indepth analysis of all cryptocoins.  Check: https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis To see the:  Bitcoin Indepth analysis
Activity: 188
August 29, 2017, 09:27:08 AM
Yeah that's right dude,  bitcoin for many people has a lot of advantages.  It gives many people an income in order for them to sustain and support there basic needs.
Activity: 294
August 29, 2017, 08:56:30 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin, and it is true that bitcoin is able to minimize unemployment even not only educated unemployed, but people with low education may also earn income from bitcoin because bitcoin can be slowly learned. In addition, bitcoin is also quite easy
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
August 29, 2017, 05:35:01 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin. It is decentralized and transferable electronically more or less instantly with very low transaction fee.It is simple approach to gain cash and guarantee monetary flexibility. It takes care of joblessness issue. Like me many individuals ensure their salary from it. The investment in bitcoin is more sheltered and secure than different sorts of speculation and its benefit is colossal. Anybody can utilize bitcoin and send installment with a single tick.
I completely agree with your explanation. Bitcoin provides us with a lot of opportunities regarding monetary issues. most important point is that the financial issue. it offers a lot of work against a handsome amount of money so that many jobless people have been benefitted from this platform.
in the developed countries, it has been using as payment tool in many brands and non-brand shopping platform. restaurants, airlines also allowing Bitcoin as the payment tool of these days. so it is really making a convenient way of surviving of a person.
Activity: 293
August 29, 2017, 04:55:16 AM
We can get a lot of benefits from bitcoin. We can get a new life from bitcoin if we know more about bitcoin exactly then we can get it by joining the project bounty. It is a new hope, a new source income for me.
Yes!  As for me, it truly helps me earn an income at the same time being a full time mother. Not only that, bitcoin for me is freedom! I have freedom on what time will I work and freedom from any Bosses because in bitcoin, I am the Boss. I have the full control of my money. I know also and I have strong belief that this is the road to riches, the road to financial freedom!:)
Activity: 560
Merit: 251
August 29, 2017, 04:47:50 AM
As a matter of fact, Bitcoin has many points of interest like on the off chance that you have bitcoin in your wallet it's a chance to end up rich.Bitcoin would be helpful for profiting you can utilize it in an alternate sort of exchange. I think Bitcoin is sheltered future for us
Activity: 1610
Merit: 102
August 29, 2017, 04:36:10 AM
There are many advantages of bitcoin. It is decentralized and transferable electronically more or less instantly with very low transaction fee.It is simple approach to gain cash and guarantee monetary flexibility. It takes care of joblessness issue. Like me many individuals ensure their salary from it. The investment in bitcoin is more sheltered and secure than different sorts of speculation and its benefit is colossal. Anybody can utilize bitcoin and send installment with a single tick.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 506
August 29, 2017, 04:34:11 AM
Bitcoin makes everyone more modern for earning money, bitcoin is so promising to encourage individual finances. For me personally i have very feel the benefits of bitcoin, bitcoin gives new color to my life which can teach me discipline at times / to using times well. With its increasing value, bitcoin is increasingly seen giving good hope to everyone and reducing unemployment.
There are many advantages of bitcoin one of its advantages to help users to earn money through online. Yes it reduce unemployment because anyone could use bitcoin anywhere and its easy to use. Thus, it really helps to sustain our financial needs.
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
August 29, 2017, 04:20:47 AM
Bitcoin makes everyone more modern for earning money, bitcoin is so promising to encourage individual finances. For me personally i have very feel the benefits of bitcoin, bitcoin gives new color to my life which can teach me discipline at times / to using times well. With its increasing value, bitcoin is increasingly seen giving good hope to everyone and reducing unemployment.
Pages:
Jump to: