Pages:
Author

Topic: The advantages of bitcoin - page 87. (Read 20534 times)

Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
August 28, 2017, 10:29:06 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
Human discovered Bitcoin for us to make our daily lives easier. Unemployed Individuals are one of the people who being helped by this Cryptocurrency. In which they may have a money while they are in their houses. And Bitcoin helps us to have an easier Online transactions.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 10:23:08 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Bitcoin could not reduce the number of unemployed people now,but it future it could definitely contribute more to solve the unemployment problem.It has given equal earning opportunities to even people belonging to most under developed countries.What is needed is just a laptop and access to internet.Sending money in bitcoins in a very low transaction fee instantly is an added benefit of bitcoin.People who work abroad knows the importance of bitcoin for this reason.Philippinese mostly work in abroad and their government has announced bitcoin remittances as legal for this reason.I too have personally experienced this bwhen i worked in dubai.I ncould nsend my salary instantly in bitcoins at very low fee instead of waiting in queue in exchanges and paying very high fee.
Activity: 319
August 28, 2017, 10:14:35 AM
For me, Bitcoin has many advantages, one advantage is it gives to the individual money to sustain the basic needs, It also reduce the increasing number of unemployed in some countries, The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.
You are right that Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. But it will depends to the people who are using it because if it has an advantage but the people will not using it so it become nonsense and stupid thing. Bitcoin gives people an income especially to the unemployed individuals.
Activity: 266
August 28, 2017, 10:09:51 AM
My personal experience says that,bitcoin have a lot of advantage. bitcoin  gives me an erxtra income. by doing investing and trading i can earn more profit. so that  i can spend a better life.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 537
August 28, 2017, 10:07:39 AM

Those are some of the advantages that you can mention in bitcoin. Actually there are so many of it and with those numbers we can't figure out all of those things. But with the last thing that you had mentioned about English proficiency, actually this is not necessary although it is one of the things that we need to have some good communication with others.

Many has it own advantage over bitcoin. First of all bitcoin is the best place to inverse your money. Even you can inverse dollar ,Euro and so on in the bitcoin. If you had excess money apart from expenditure means Just inverse in bitcoin and see how much profit you got for that investment.
Activity: 223
August 28, 2017, 10:03:04 AM
Bitcoin helps to make money, but he does not reduce the number of unemployed. It is not even the currency you need to earn now, but the investment that secured people can afford.
Bitcoin can help anyone to have earnings in an easy way. And it helps them especially in financial aspect. They can buy things that they need. And also they can buy things that they want. Like gadgets or any tech. It also help other people who have enough job to earn money. Or simply unemployed persons.
Activity: 779
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 09:29:19 AM
there are many advantages that bitcoin can bring to users. But most important that bitcoin can bring a lot of money to the people who involve in this community. Many of my friends have earned a great amount of money with bitcoin, either by investing or working. Second, I have to say bitcoin is safer than traditional currency and therefore, we can protect our property by using bitcoin
one of the advantage of it , is because of its anonymity it makes different among to our national currency it makes us feel confortable than ever and be more productive to earn more. and the advantage of it is its value in the market now that is totally awesome and not be comparable to anything that is the advanatage of it.
Activity: 490
Merit: 107
August 28, 2017, 09:25:13 AM
Well, basically since the appearance of bitcoin most people who want to try and work hard to get many benefits in it. Because we can easily earn money without having to work hard or spend a lot of sweat, it is only mandatory on the computer screen and connected to the internet network our earnings can exceed most of the salaries of the top officials of a company. Although not all of the company's top brass, but at least can succeed to be someone who is worthy to live in peace. In addition we also get many other advantages, where indeed the reduction of unemployment persists but that all if the state status will remain unemployed
The advantages of bitcoin is to earn extra income aside from regular job it provide us financial freedom because I can now pay unpaid dues on time, unlike before that I am only dependent with my basic salary were budgeting is so challenging, Instead of doing unproductive activities in internet like facebook , playing games, I’m now working with Bitcoin that make every minute of my time productive.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
August 28, 2017, 09:01:43 AM
It is really true that bitcoin has many advantages to use. One of this are Money transfer, this is very useful  actually in place of the country with bitcoin you send money instantly, then you could also have savings because of bitcoin and can also have an assets too which is bitcoin. And layoff people could have a chance to have a personal source of income because of bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 08:54:01 AM
there are many advantages that bitcoin can bring to users. But most important that bitcoin can bring a lot of money to the people who involve in this community. Many of my friends have earned a great amount of money with bitcoin, either by investing or working. Second, I have to say bitcoin is safer than traditional currency and therefore, we can protect our property by using bitcoin
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2017, 07:59:06 AM
I think the advantages of bitcoin is you can make and earn more money and it will serve as your job because you could make a high income. In addition to that, bitcoin is very profitable and having bitcoin is an opportunity to become rich. Lastly, I hope I would have many bitcoin because I think bitcoin is the key to become rich.
Activity: 584
Merit: 256
August 28, 2017, 07:56:20 AM
the main advantages of Bitcoin would be useful for making money more and more.
if you want to save Bitcoin for at least one year then you will get a handsome amount of money within that time period. you may also invest your money in the Bitcoin system. from this system, you will get benefited more than saving.

besides these facilities, you may find out other ways of getting benefitted through this Bitcoin
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 28, 2017, 07:49:59 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is that we can easily earn money by using it.
In short, it helps us to make a job even at home.
Thanks to bitcoin!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
August 28, 2017, 07:42:46 AM
The people who work in bitcoin develops the ability to reason out, enhanced the English proficiency, that's the some advantage of bitcoin.

This is the most ridiculous post I have ever seen here in Bitcointalk. Using crypto-currency enhances your English proficiency? I really doubt that. If that was the case, then your English could have been much better.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 28, 2017, 07:16:37 AM

Those are some of the advantages that you can mention in bitcoin. Actually there are so many of it and with those numbers we can't figure out all of those things. But with the last thing that you had mentioned about English proficiency, actually this is not necessary although it is one of the things that we need to have some good communication with others.
Ctn
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
August 28, 2017, 07:10:45 AM
security and freedom of payment what attract me to use bitcoin .

Yes that is very genuine which I followed too for the sake of bitcoin. It is not just crypto currency that I use for storing but I earn it and convert to fiat currency on daily basis because I use it to buy all the things for my house. I don't mind loosing some over my conversion fees because it is still way lot for me. Financial freedom takes years to achieve, I might start a job today but would end up having stability after ten to twenty years by what time I will be old and will have more responsibilities on my shoulder. Bitcoin is the real deal which can compete with this one and I like it.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
August 28, 2017, 07:07:23 AM
as of me i consider bitcoin as a job and a form of investment which has lot of benefits.if we are ready to spend more time on bitcointalk it can help us gain more profit, if we are enrolled in signature campaign it has many advantages like we can make transactions without  help of a third party   
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
PUGG.io
August 28, 2017, 06:59:14 AM
The advantage of bitcoin is that it can’t be stolen from anyone else. No one can steal bitcoins from you, unless they have an access to your computer and send it to their account.
And it is also a demerit of decentralized cryptocurrencies as recently I lost the seed for my waves wallet which was having about $2k in assets in it and now I'm regretting why I didn't backed it up in a number of places.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
August 28, 2017, 06:55:03 AM
Bitcoin has many advantages like you use it in different kind of transaction. In addition to that, you can use your bitcoin to your bills easily and you can also transfer instantly. If you have bitcoin is an oppoetunity to become rich. Lastly, I think the real advantages of bitcoin is you can make money from it.
Activity: 625
Merit: 501
August 28, 2017, 06:42:36 AM

Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. That is the decentralization and decentralization of property management. High security with worldwide exchange only with the internet. In addition, Bitcoin helps reduce the unemployment rate by signature campaigns and you can improve your English proficiency when joining it.
Hm... I think Bitcoin not only helps us have a job with signature campaign, at here have many way for make money or earn Bitcoin, depends the target of everyone. However, I cannot negate when I'm working with signature campaign, my English has been improved while I work hard in this Forum everyday .
Pages:
Jump to: