Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break! - page 11. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 4
They are not only manipulating the market
They are causing fud too and forcing every single weak hands to dump ridiculously
Causing further dumps and dipped situations
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Manipulators will manipulate the market but i don't even care about it, After this dip it will turn out big.. Market will recover very soon. I'm expecting a huge bull run this year.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
For me, cryptocurrency is for risk takers only.
Because the value at Alt market is very volatile.
It may go up or down. Some are not moving.
Some takes a long time in the run.
It's better if you monitor the price value and invest different kind of coins to invest not just one.
Just my thought. 😁
Well, investing in different alts is definitely a necessity but many people do not like the trouble of having to check many different alts at the same time, and while I know it is time consuming we need to do it because the option of investing all your money in a single alt is a mistake as well, believe me I made that mistake before and it is not a nice position to find yourself to be in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Arabic Translator
i won't break easily as i do believe in this technology and it's usage in the future , not just a dream investors looking to be a millionaire from nothing in a year or so . but i'm really disappointed of myself for not selling in profit earlier and use this money now to double my stack of coins or even having some money to invest at these prices . Regret won't help !
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
If you have good altcoins then hold to them as they will bring profit to you.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
exactly, it's do or die.

You all are going to die because the market will destroy you
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
It’s time to test our patience and courage. When we are scared, we will dump. When we lose patience, we will become desperate. The market now has made many people desperate, and people’s hopes are gradually being hugereaking down.
Activity: 406
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

If you are loss in your investment, is it logical to sell. I dont think that is a wise decision to make, as there is tendency that market will recover  and you could be back in profit within a short time. It is not that good to be watching your crypto asset investment everyday as that will help you develop fever quickly.
Activity: 25
It will surely not be easy and that is wherever you get money there is always a fallback.
Activity: 28
There are many manipulators to do that and you have to be careful with that.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that this depends on the market. As the market behaves, so it will be, so take my fact in the future. Interesting statement. For me, the best coins are: Bitcon, Altcoin. Because they thrive better than others, it seems to me, that's why they are our future, also this is my opinion.
Activity: 111
Don't Panic Ups and Down are Part of life and same applicable on our crypto verse, so just stay calm and avoid reading negative news and if you cant manage the pressure better forget you hodl crypto and come back in green time you will be happy for your decision. 
Activity: 112
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!

Not just that. If you have a weak stomach, when the market goes down, your tendency is to panic sell and get rid of your coins in an untimely manner, and will give you losses
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
Many people looks down at the market thinking that it will be easy investing in it but only few thinks that it's the other way arround. Alts have endured quite sometime now and it's a matter of time that it will recover and grow but not every alt will be the same though.
Activity: 56
Try to look back at the data, and maybe this seven-month bear market doesn't mean anything. But there is always the potential for us to remain patient and believe that crypto is a long-term game.
Activity: 48
I lose money too because of impatience selling my coins early but now lesson learn!
Activity: 196
Alts are very volatile, and one should expect to lose when they invest in them. If you're lucky, your chosen altcoin may have a bulltun
Activity: 462
Merit: 114

I lost money many times because of lack of patience, I think that's enough. This time I was thoroughly prepared and decided that I would keep my coins until the market was fully restored.
Activity: 84
The prices of lots of Alt coins are now very low. I think it is something like more than 50% lower than previous price of those coins. Actually the market is testing us now. Only the people that can bear the situation will remain and others will leave the market
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I think panic means opportunity. Grin
When everyone starts to panic, this is a good time to buy.
Pages:
Jump to: