Pages:
Author

Topic: The Alt market is testing you: Will you break! - page 13. (Read 2376 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 11
Lacoste
What do we do now except "Hold and hold". The rest are just waiting and waiting.
You know, the market will recover and we have to be patient.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
Hi. I belive in crypto and my position is HODL despite of all news and situation on market. I guess I'll get my reward after year or 2. And I hope that you'll get your profit two)
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
In the cryptocurrency market earns the one who knows how to wait. Be patient, forget about bought coins for 2-3 years and become very rich.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
I knew some things about crypto market from the beginning and I am not so easy to loose hope. i believe in it and I will continue to do so
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
It is a bloodbath to say the least!
Hold the line: This is do or die!
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
Like I said: Do or die!

I have already been in a situation like this and I am immune to it now. I honestly just wait for a perfect moment to take my trade and control my emotions.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
Market and the whales are testing the nerves of general investors and trying to push them to wall where they have no option butto panic sell, but personally i think bad time is almost over and soon we are gonna land to moon.
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.
I'm all in on alts but I'm getting absolutely crushed.  I can' even afford toilet paper at this point.  Not going to break.  May go broke but I'm not breaking!!  
Activity: 362
In the crypto world we should have patience. THe market is doing fine for me and it's heading to a new all time high if it's takes off.. We don't know yet when but i'm sure bag holders will win. I'm still very bullish on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 431
Merit: 102
Its not a bloodbath its a normal correction - bloodbath woud be if all go´s down nearly to zero - onlye the weak hands break!
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
Exactly the way you say, do or die, we are required to have a good position and patience in the world of crypto currency. And I see, currently the market exchange has begun to show a significant increase, hopefully this is the beginning of a turning point in the world of crypto currency
Activity: 291
Merit: 100
Hello no!!!   I doubled down baby.  Get paid or continue being poor.  Seems like too good a deal not to get in on it.  But every emotion is telling your to run as fast as you can.  I'm going to buck the trend this time and see if I can make it pay.
Activity: 669
If the ETF is not approved everything will get worse and take a long time to recover!
It isn’t easy watching money evaporate but we knew that this game was speculative and have to pay the price!
yes it is not an easy matter, hopefully the market all prices recover so that traders can profit too and I think, and in the future it will be stronger we just do it
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
I think you rely too much on ETF for bitcoin and etherium, this will certainly be a good moment for the price and there will be good growth. But for me the main thing, this is how regulators of different countries will make laws regarding bitcoin and the entire crypto-currency market. If the laws are positive and bitcoin will be considered a means of payment, then I'm sure this will give a larger inflow of cash than ETF. Adopting crypto currency is the best step in the future!
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
If you keep good altcoins, you have nothing to worry about. You may see some losses now, but the cryptocurrency market will eventually recover and you will recover your losses and earn in the long run.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4

I keep some coins for a small amount. But I will not sell. I dare to buy even more top coins, they are now very fallen. Such as ada, xlm, ltc .. I believe that the bull market will come and they will grow well!
Activity: 98
I think altcoins can survive stand alone regardless if the ETF will be approved or not since altcoins have their own community and their unique features says it all if they will be good on the long run.
Activity: 98
Alt is one of the good opportunity on crypto but it’s fluctuated very little and increasing rate not very fast but it developed gradually it will be improved after a long time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I am not worried whether ETF is approved or not since I have confidence in the altcoins. This is indeed a good time to buy altcoins with such low price.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 30
[REP] Augur
Yes, many people break down and merge their coins at cheap prices, the most persistent and patient will hold, and perhaps win.
Activity: 140

Yes, I think that now manipulators check for the strength of those who decided to keep their coins very long. It seems to me that those who decided to invest for a few years do not need to rest assured, because this is a temporary phenomenon and in a month or more the market will begin to recover. It's better to just wait and not make emotional decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: