Pages:
Author

Topic: the altcoin will recover again ?? :( - page 6. (Read 2258 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 03:42:11 AM
I don't know if you have heard of the CONI coin. The price I bought it was $0.15, and now his price has dropped to $0.03!
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
August 16, 2018, 03:38:04 AM
Of course, the market will be fully restored, it is only a matter of time. I think this coup should take place somewhere in mid-September.
Activity: 423
Merit: 118
August 16, 2018, 03:21:48 AM
I think not every altcoin will recover after they drop the price. But, if the investors support that altcoin I believe that the price will recover in short time or in long time. It depends on the trader and the investors save that altcoins.
Activity: 78
August 16, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
In theory, the altcoin can be restored because they forcibly bind bitcoin, but this does not mean that all the altcoins can return to the original price, and many bad altcoins will disappear.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
August 16, 2018, 03:04:06 AM
hi guys
when i start trade in 2017 i had more 4 btc and i hold for these coins and i lost alot of money i am sad and i cant sleep i'm afraid to die !
ark lisk strat etn aion ins qtm neo nem
i buy ETN at 14-17 cent now is 1 cent !!!!!

You can still make money when a coin is dropping, by selling it and then buying back at a lower price. But it is all speculation here. A lot of coins move with the whole market, so when BTC recovers many alts will as well.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
August 16, 2018, 03:01:34 AM
It's better if you sell assets that don't have good prospects, while there is still a price because I think recovery takes a long time.
The most important is to immediately prepare a strategy or plan to deal with the situation getting worse. Market is unstable in last months so most of people losing own money. The only thing which we can do is waiting for better time.
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 16, 2018, 02:20:26 AM
I think most altcoins will recover in the next bull run but many ones will be died before that time. Altcoin market is full of shit coins now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
August 16, 2018, 01:34:28 AM
Everything will be fine, but the truth is not today but in a month. But I think to wait a month, waiting for more than six months is nonsense. In the meantime, do not take the loss and find a way out to reduce them.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
August 15, 2018, 06:51:10 PM
I'm sure the last few months of this year the market will start recovering and the price of the altcoin will rise again. so now when the price of altcoin is still cheap i will buy some altcoin and hold. Some of the altcoin I will invest in are Monero, Tether, Cardano, Stellar and Ethereum. I believe that these altcoin will be very high prices and bring more profit to us later this year.
Activity: 1258
Merit: 104
August 15, 2018, 06:43:55 PM
we are sure that in the future altcoin will definitely be more advanced, of course, but we are still patient with the conditions that exist today, let alone conditions like this will not always happen.
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
August 15, 2018, 06:25:23 PM
Open a chart of coin that is older than 6 months. Look deeply into it. There are highs and there are downs. If you didn't do the stop loss, just wait for the better times. And learn for the next time - divide your investmens, don't be greedy, buy dips not aths. And most important - invest only money that you can lose.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
August 15, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
hi guys
when i start trade in 2017 i had more 4 btc and i hold for these coins and i lost alot of money i am sad and i cant sleep i'm afraid to die !
That would be really painful for someone who learn and start trading crypto on early 2018.
Because the market seems not good at all in this year. But i think, it will slowly recover again in September.
just advice, bro. It should first be when you learn better, just slowly, do not immediately buy expensive. because that condition we can't guess. let alone current conditions. erratic ups and downs, making us all nervous. but trust is still there if bitcoin will rise again. because the key to surviving is belief and trust.

The market is very volatile and the trend is still not confirmed so investors should be cautious in this moment. Short-term trading to maintain assets or investments Margin is also a form that is being shared quite a lot on the trading community.
Activity: 208
August 15, 2018, 05:55:54 PM
Though the entire crypto market now looks frustrating and like it will not recover again but I am sure and with my experience and number of years I have spent here, I believe the altcoins especially the potential ones will recover from the bear and it will even rise higher when the bull market starts.

True. I am with you 100% OP. Bear market is not meant to stay forever. After some time it will surely come to pass and bull market will materialize once and for all along with all the altcoins. Though some altcoins proved to be valuable like Ethereum, Cardano, Litecoin, Bitcoin cash, Ripple, Verge and Neo. These altcoins have all the good potential to rise in value and have a long term vision.
Merit: 29
August 15, 2018, 04:16:59 PM
Altcoin recovering is barelly possible, at least all of them. Most of alts would not recover after such a correction and will die. Thats why In investing in new and Hyped ICOs now. U may take a look at the Ingot project. Definitely worth of investment.
U have a sense. Im considering investing exactly in ICOs now, not in already established alts. Probably will pick up Ingot. If I make money with Ingot I will make u a present Grin
haha Grin it would be a pleasure
Im just sharing my thoughts, glad to know someone considers them as wise ones.
The era of old alts is over. The new alts are coming
It will be just sorting out solid projects and scammy ones. Alts with legit background and working prdoducts will be in demand and will recover BUT other alts will be replaced by new and Hyped ICOs
Only ICOs - Ingot and probably Ubex. They are top crowdsales of this summer! Alts that reached or even doubled their ATL would bever recover
If you are keeping the risk managment then it is okay. If not - u may get broke as any ICO , no matter how promising or cool it is may turn out into the fail or scam ( like an example well known Centra)
Activity: 252
August 15, 2018, 03:41:30 PM
Altcoin recovering is barelly possible, at least all of them. Most of alts would not recover after such a correction and will die. Thats why In investing in new and Hyped ICOs now. U may take a look at the Ingot project. Definitely worth of investment.
U have a sense. Im considering investing exactly in ICOs now, not in already established alts. Probably will pick up Ingot. If I make money with Ingot I will make u a present Grin
It will be just sorting out solid projects and scammy ones. Alts with legit background and working prdoducts will be in demand and will recover BUT other alts will be replaced by new and Hyped ICOs
Only ICOs - Ingot and probably Ubex. They are top crowdsales of this summer! Alts that reached or even doubled their ATL would bever recover
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
August 15, 2018, 02:52:34 PM
hi guys
That would be really painful for someone who learn and start trading crypto on early 2018.
Because the market seems not good at all in this year. But i think, it will slowly recover again in September.
just advice, bro. It should first be when you learn better, just slowly, do not immediately buy expensive. because that condition we can't guess. let alone current conditions. erratic ups and downs, making us all nervous. but trust is still there if bitcoin will rise again. because the key to surviving is belief and trust.
Merit: 29
August 15, 2018, 02:28:35 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:24:20 PM
hi guys
Merit: 10
August 15, 2018, 02:19:05 PM
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
August 15, 2018, 02:17:57 PM
Hard to say. Some great projects have the opportinity to be something great, but most of the altcoins are declining or dieing.
I dont see the fanstasy in them, they are built on the wrong idea etc.
I would honestly not invest into crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: