Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 32. (Read 141943 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 10:52:37 AM
where can i buy this coin
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 10:36:46 AM
I'm only selling my arch for a price around 18k and even that's a risk for me. PM for interest.
I am offering to sell my arch for 12k, PM if interested.

Good sign  Wink and that's just a start !
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2014, 10:05:31 AM
I'm only selling my arch for a price around 18k and even that's a risk for me. PM for interest.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 10:03:48 AM
Anyone wanting to sell some of their Arch?
Offering 8k satoshi.

I have a bit, but feel like it's not enough.  You may just want to wait for them to come to market on the exchanges.  Safer then dealing with the unknowns here unless you can find someone to function as an escrow.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
October 02, 2014, 09:58:44 AM
Offering 8k satoshi.

Ahahah Are you serious ? Nobody have ( at the moment) received his ARChcoin .
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
October 02, 2014, 09:56:33 AM
Offering 8k satoshi.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
October 02, 2014, 09:30:12 AM
You all followed superstar traders at Twitter like @CryptoCobain

aaawww yeeaaaa i am a superstar look mom
Finally!

Edit: I don't get it... Does people actually take advices from trollbox and Twitter? Dam I must have done it all wrong the whole time....

Taking advices from Twitter is no crime and make me, at the beginning, many btc
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
October 02, 2014, 08:56:07 AM

Finally!

Edit: I don't get it... Does people actually take advices from trollbox and Twitter? Dam I must have done it all wrong the whole time....
Activity: 168
October 02, 2014, 08:47:56 AM
HODLING
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 02, 2014, 08:36:44 AM

Activity: 252
October 02, 2014, 08:33:14 AM
Interesting write up , nicely done!
Activity: 336
October 02, 2014, 08:04:37 AM
Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars. 

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

You try it pretty hard , dont you ?  Roll Eyes

wtf are you talking about?  Try what pretty hard? If you dont understand English maybe you shouldn't try to argue in English. . . just saying

Maybe you should  just diaf and continue to spread your girlystyle subliminal fud in hell ..... just saying.

Pathetic try.

LMFAO @ " Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm... "

Yeah. Staying in your nylon tent is MUCH safer.

I swear BTC should just shut the fuck down. The moron population is WAY out of control here.

That's the point Bitcoin is so powerful and they can't control it.

No one can stop it now !

Bitcoin is FREEDOM !

Well done BTCarchitect !
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
October 02, 2014, 07:27:56 AM
Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?

I have so many great things to share when everyone gets their arch. From the exchanges that have contacted me to the everything already in motion with the assets. Don't ask me about these, trust my own timing and remember I am a trader at the core and have everything planned out in detail to benefit you, the shareholder.

That wasn't enough news for you? 

-tb-
Activity: 280
October 02, 2014, 07:26:11 AM
So many of you are going to be so disappointed.

Not you again, I`m starting to think you are stalking me! How is the FUD game going bro? You usually start after the market is open and not before it, your timing is a bit off on this one. RESTECP
Activity: 132
October 02, 2014, 07:24:08 AM
Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars.  

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

wtf are you talking about?  Try what pretty hard? If you dont understand English maybe you shouldn't try to argue in English. . . just saying

Maybe you should  just diaf and continue to spread your girlystyle subliminal fud in hell ..... just saying.

Pathetic try.

LMFAO @ " Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm... "

Yeah. Staying in your nylon tent is MUCH safer.

I swear BTC should just shut the fuck down. The moron population is WAY out of control here.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
October 02, 2014, 07:14:34 AM

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

Maybe you should  just diaf and continue to spread your girlystyle subliminal fud in hell ..... just saying.

Pathetic try.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
October 02, 2014, 07:13:12 AM

No ,  no one from us is  disappointed ,  we must just to wait ! Thanks @BTCarchitect for your work !
Activity: 490
October 02, 2014, 07:11:36 AM
Activity: 689
Merit: 507
October 02, 2014, 06:46:36 AM
I prefer to wait 60 hours and see x10 rise, than wait 1h and a dump.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 02, 2014, 03:57:38 AM
Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?
Be quite m8, we need just to wait 60h max. After that time it's time to panic! 😊
He has a lot of coins to send and addresses to check.
Pages:
Jump to: