Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 31. (Read 141943 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
October 02, 2014, 12:45:31 PM
I have decided to not sell at 12k. Even if it's 100% profits shortterm, I think that this coin has significant longterm potential, I am not in hurry anyway.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 12:25:29 PM
20 should be lo lower sell we should see.

Agreed but mind we've got a lot "kid-investors" on board

There should be enough of us here to scoop up that "kid-investors" stuff.

I'm ready m8
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 12:24:19 PM

There should be enough of us here to scoop up that "kid-investors" stuff.
October 02, 2014, 12:23:14 PM

legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
October 02, 2014, 12:13:04 PM
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
October 02, 2014, 12:10:36 PM
Bitcointalk.org is a cesspool of scum.  Sadly, I am no longer astonished by the lows the trolls sink to. 
Activity: 294
October 02, 2014, 12:00:56 PM
Im literally blown away by a lot of these "so called investors" that invested in a coin without reading the OP let alone reading all 3 whitepapers....  Did you guys just happen to see a big ipo taking place and thought "wow i better not miss this"

Shit son you read 3 toilet papers? Wow what a waste of time. Never read that garbage. Price is controlled by whales. Only reason I bought in is because BTCArchitect is a whale, that's all you need to know. Hopefully a nice pump form the start like VIA only to slowly sell off to create a bunch of dumb bag holders.

Time is ticking though, if deadline is not met, this will be going down the toilet faster than diarrhea. Still 18 hours..

cheers
October 02, 2014, 11:59:35 AM
I'm only selling my arch for a price around 18k and even that's a risk for me. PM for interest.
I am offering to sell my arch for 12k, PM if interested.

Good sign  Wink and that's just a start !

lmao.

reminds me of SYScoin pre-launch.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

ProTradeZ44, IggySe7ven and J9901 see us rollin...

Activity: 490
October 02, 2014, 11:48:13 AM
I'm only selling my arch for a price around 18k and even that's a risk for me. PM for interest.
I am offering to sell my arch for 12k, PM if interested.

Good sign  Wink and that's just a start !

lmao.

reminds me of SYScoin pre-launch.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1246
103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.
October 02, 2014, 11:43:53 AM
Im literally blown away by a lot of these "so called investors" that invested in a coin without reading the OP let alone reading all 3 whitepapers....  Did you guys just happen to see a big ipo taking place and thought "wow i better not miss this"

legendary
October 02, 2014, 11:39:06 AM
Where is the update regarding the late coins? Unfortunately nothing from the devs. I guess I will accept this is just another sys.. have ample time to set everything up but can't get it done. That's a warning flag that the devs don't have the skills.

Get us the coins before all confidence is lost.

Thank you

There are no late coins.

Read the terms:

http://crowdsale.archcoin.co/terms.html

Coins were always expected to be delivered between 24 and 60 hours after the crowdsale finished. It has not yet been 48 hours. All is well.

Okay thanks, so deadline is Oct. 3rd 9:00 UTC?

That would mean 18h 30min remaining.

Yes, but he also gave warning that it might take a bit longer than the quoted 60 hours

Regarding the distribution, we will need to update the wallets before I start sending out arch so everything is working perfectly, so stay tuned. We will do our best to get this all done in the 60h window I estimated.

I will make you all proud of being part of this.

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 11:37:43 AM
Where is the update regarding the late coins? Unfortunately nothing from the devs. I guess I will accept this is just another sys.. have ample time to set everything up but can't get it done. That's a warning flag that the devs don't have the skills.

Thank you

No confidence has been lost.  It seems your becoming anxious or impatient.  This cannot be compared to sys.  

You do realize he has to go through ALL the holders to verify the payment and coins?  There are over 600 ICO holders that need to be double checked let alone quite some refunds that need to be processed.

THE OP has all the info in it.... 24-60 hours was stated and were barely coming up on 48 hrs in a few hours. 

This is a very poor attempt at FUD

FUD = success.

Hey, if ARCH is already getting FUDsters, it's because they want investors to panic so they can get cheap coins. A sign of a good coin.

These are all lame attempts.  "We're losing confidence".  "It's a scam".  "Where are our coins".  "No response from the dev".  "I'm not on the ledger".  "I lost xxx BTC".  "My wallet won't sync".

All are baseless and pretty fucking lame.

As stated it hasn't even been 48 hours, and we were given a timeframe of up to 60 hours.  Dev is around.  You're not in the ledger because you sent BTC after the crowdsale was over.  BTCarchitect will refund you your LATE BTC if you provide him with the ARCH wallet ID and your tx ID.  The wallet won't sync because the nodes have not been released.  

Am I missing anything?

Fuckers......
October 02, 2014, 11:34:50 AM

Thank you

There are no late coins.

Read the terms:

Coins were always expected to be delivered between 24 and 60 hours after the crowdsale finished. It has not yet been 48 hours. All is well.

Okay thanks, so deadline is Oct. 3rd 9:00 UTC?

That would mean 18h 30min remaining.
legendary
Activity: 840
October 02, 2014, 11:31:06 AM
Lol, all the "investors" who are worried now didn't know what they're investing in. I mean, why invest in something if you don't even trust the dev?

Take your time Arch.
legendary
October 02, 2014, 11:26:35 AM

Thank you

No confidence has been lost.  It seems your becoming anxious or impatient.  This cannot be compared to sys.  

You do realize he has to go through ALL the holders to verify the payment and coins?  There are over 600 ICO holders that need to be double checked let alone quite some refunds that need to be processed.

THE OP has all the info in it.... 24-60 hours was stated and were barely coming up on 48 hrs in a few hours. 

This is a very poor attempt at FUD

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 11:23:35 AM
you paid for vaporware, lmao
nice scam
Activity: 462
October 02, 2014, 11:20:41 AM

Thank you

There are no late coins.

Read the terms:

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
October 02, 2014, 11:20:34 AM

Thank you

Jesus christ will you relax?  lol this is getting ridiculous.  How could you compare ARCH to sys?  not even close buddy….
October 02, 2014, 11:16:57 AM

Thank you
October 02, 2014, 11:12:46 AM
where can i buy this coin

Crowdsale is over but can buy it from exchanges after distribution
Pages:
Jump to: