Pages:
Author

Topic: The Arch Network thread has MOVED - page 33. (Read 141943 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511
October 02, 2014, 03:56:23 AM

You know SHIT about Moby my friend.... Wait and see. U all will be fucking surprised what has all been set n motion already Wink
I am sure of it

Just wondering what makes you to be so sure of it.
I have no doubt that this will be a success, but pls tell me what makes you so sure. You have proof or is it something you are hoping?
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
October 02, 2014, 03:52:57 AM
Good now we are only waiting for the our ARCH   Cheesy , do you have some news  @BTCarchitect ?
legendary
Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013
K-ing®
October 02, 2014, 02:54:14 AM
I love ignore button on btt Smiley

Wait and see...... ARCH will be huge
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
October 02, 2014, 02:49:37 AM

No, you need thinking with your emotions and hope that you gonna get rich and realize that there is nothing that isn't shady here and realize that everything here is ludacrees.

The only thing Ludicrous around here is your spelling. 
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
October 02, 2014, 01:50:55 AM
Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars.  

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

You know SHIT about Moby my friend.... Wait and see. U all will be fucking surprised what has all been set n motion already Wink
I am sure of it

No need to get mad, I asked a genuine question. I didnt come in screaming bullshit.  If it doesnt somehow close than I feel like my post is valid, and more productive than the shit you are posting.  If it doesnt close somehow it is a problem and should be addressed imo.

edit: If opinions/questions/concerns arent allowed than im sure the dev will delete my post.  Which I dont think he will do as he seems mature enough to accept some constructive criticism/advise.

another edit: If by "you know shit about moby" you mean that is does somehow keep the elements out then let me know... Thats why I asked. . .
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 02, 2014, 01:35:26 AM
Im not here to fud. But you have to admit a good chunk of the people who invested did so with no idea what they were investing in just thinking it was a coin with a WHOLE lot of hype.. Kinda have to admit that if the dev said "who wants to invest in xxxx" and explained the idea he probably wouldnt have raked in a few hundred thousand dollars.  

That being said, I have faith that the coin will go up in value,  because of the moby?..... I have my doubts.

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

I am sure of it
October 02, 2014, 01:22:37 AM

edit: honest question, does it close somehow?  All the pictures are of a nice serene lake. Anyone that has been camping a few times knows mother nature isnt always so calm...

You try it pretty hard , dont you ?  Roll Eyes

wtf are you talking about?  Try what pretty hard? If you dont understand English maybe you shouldn't try to argue in English. . . just saying
Activity: 164
October 01, 2014, 11:45:23 PM
ok ao we need a new wallet to get ico coins correct? is it out yet?

no the nodes have not gone up yet just be patient you will get your coins soon.
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
October 01, 2014, 11:37:46 PM
ok ao we need a new wallet to get ico coins correct? is it out yet?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
October 01, 2014, 10:49:32 PM

You try it pretty hard , dont you ?  Roll Eyes

October 01, 2014, 10:16:08 PM

legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
October 01, 2014, 10:08:26 PM
Ignore the new accounts  Wink
Activity: 230
October 01, 2014, 10:05:08 PM
Oh so where will you store this floating box? Or does it fold like a tent, and how do you move this floating box around water, so once u purchase this floating triangle you need to own a boat too to drag it or do you use paddles, so you  would need to have a boat and floating box,  so it's for people that wanna float next to the shore instead of having a boat or renting cottage if this floating box  can be assembled and disamvled why not get a floating mattress. You people are so naive , this a stupid idea, who gonna buy that crap, and you all banking on this rediculuos idea lol,  this dude must be laughing hard now.  What a dumb investment. You all deserve to lose your money cause you are all stupid.

The guy crowd funds a project for half a million dollars saying he will build and sell floating triangles and all you people believe it lol.  Hilarious!!!!!!!!

You may want to come up out of your Mothers basement and check out the "Real" world. People all over the world spend vast amounts of money on far less useful things. Just because you can't see the bigger picture, in no way takes away from what "True Visionaries" see.
Activity: 706
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/CryptoTrout
October 01, 2014, 10:04:03 PM
i want a floating triangle
Activity: 230
October 01, 2014, 08:31:06 PM

In all seriousness what's the appeal to rent a box on the lake when you can go to a proper resort. Perhaps you can transform this into floating homeless shelter.

Here's yet another "rent a box on the lake" example...
http://www.agoda.com/en-ca/4-rivers-floating-lodge/hotel/koh-kong-kh.html

The Moby will out do this place though, as you'll be able to transport it to any lake or forest or glacier your heart desires...a new experience every time.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2014, 07:42:57 PM

You're an idiot.

You don't rent it, you buy one. And you can move it wherever you so please. Ever heard of camping? Camping in luxury? There's a big market for it. Some people like to experience the outdoors. Some people like to do so in more comfort and with more luxury than others. Entire companies are based around the idea. Derp.

Ever seen an RV?

A simple tent?

A luxury/specialty tent?

Are you clueless? Or are you just such a neckbeard that you have never experienced the outdoors before?

Hmm... I can't find any nice amphibious tents... Yet.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
October 01, 2014, 07:10:55 PM
Hey yall I got a new revolutionary idea that will destroy the floating box on the lake idea. It's called floating water mattress, it even has a cup holder.

Join me in my new project I'm making my own coin , I call it " mattress coin".

really? i thought it was called "dumb ass troll fail coin"
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
October 01, 2014, 06:44:29 PM
My Wallet is still not Syncing, is this normal?

Nodes have not been released yet, so it won't sync.  Dev gave a 24-60 hour window for coins to be sent.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
October 01, 2014, 06:10:38 PM
how much is it worth now?

Bid price: 0,00005915 BTC/ARCH

now=nobody can read the stars

not released!

dude

start to read

Regarding the distribution, we will need to update the wallets before I start sending out arch so everything is working perfectly, so stay tuned. We will do our best to get this all done in the 60h window I estimated.

I will make you all proud of being part of this.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
October 01, 2014, 06:08:49 PM
My Wallet is still not Syncing, is this normal?
Pages:
Jump to: