Pages:
Author

Topic: The Bank of Bitcoin- The World's Most Secure Bitcoin Service- Unhackable! - page 4. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
I wouldn't mind trying it out if I had Bitcoins. Problem is shortly only the people that have lots of money invested in hardware and ASICS are gonna have substantial amount of Bitcoins as the difficulty goes up and up
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You can test out this site with even tiny fractions of a bitcoin, which you can buy instead of mine.
Agreed but they are expensive for most of the world.
Ok I've gotta be missing something because that seems irrelevant too. Aren't they equally expensive for everyone? Why does price matter with regard to insignificant test transactions?
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
I wouldn't mind trying it out if I had Bitcoins. Problem is shortly only the people that have lots of money invested in hardware and ASICS are gonna have substantial amount of Bitcoins as the difficulty goes up and up
That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. You can test out this site with even tiny fractions of a bitcoin, which you can buy instead of mine.

Agreed but they are expensive for most of the world.
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
It wont be long till, "The Bank of Bitcoin" announces that it's shutting down.

Like others have said, labeling it "The World's Most Secure Bitcoin Service" and "Unhackable"
will invite people to hack yous.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Activity: 48
What about  'The Bank of Bitcoin' owners"?
Activity: 671
Seems like a possible good idea. Anybody have any experience with them yet?
Activity: 42
legendary
Activity: 1050
You are WRONG!
I've read every post in this thread so far.

I have also coded in javascript, and the Bank of Bitcoin idea sounds credible and solid to me. Not to mention, Veronica's patience and persistence is not the behavior of a scammer.

I can see that a lot of people are skeptical.

Are there any senior members here that care to admit to trying out the Bank of Bitcoin?

Yes, I know this is my first post, but I got to start somewhere...
SOCKPUPPET DETECTED!
Activity: 1
I've read every post in this thread so far.

I have also coded in javascript, and the Bank of Bitcoin idea sounds credible and solid to me. Not to mention, Veronica's patience and persistence is not the behavior of a scammer.

I can see that a lot of people are skeptical.

Are there any senior members here that care to admit to trying out the Bank of Bitcoin?

Yes, I know this is my first post, but I got to start somewhere...
Activity: 28
Inedible- I forgot to mention it in my last post, but thanks for your kind words.  It seems that you are someone who does "get" what we are doing, and as you are a Sr. Member of this board we are happy about that.  Of course, just because you "get" it does not mean you actually endorse us or even trust us, but it does show that you have taken the time to understand, and we appreciate that!
Activity: 28
I think perhaps the word "Bank" in our name is confusing people at the least, and giving them an idea of what we are which is exactly opposite of what we truly are.  When you put Bitcoin in a Paper Vault you are NOT depositing it with us at all - and that's the point.  We are providing an extremely convenient way of anonymously creating offline Bitcoin storage, on paper, which only YOU have control of.  Each time I see a "+1" when someone says "nothing is unhackable" I have to laugh and shake my head, knowing that they simply do not understand what we do, or exactly what a Paper Vault is.   Wink

A Paper Vault is a paper printout containing Bitcoin Addresses and Private Key pairs.  These are not generated on our server, but on the user's own computer, using client-side javascript.  The Private Keys are not transmitted over the Internet, and the Paper Vaults are also never in our possession, but are only printed and kept by the user.  Our claims of "unhackable" only apply to the Paper Vaults themselves: we are only (and very specifically) claiming that a Paper Vault, properly created, cannot be hacked by any known means.  I have stated, a few times already, that there is no way someone can "hack" a piece of paper tucked away in your sock drawer, or wherever else you choose to keep it.  Sure, it can be stolen...but then again someone can steal the computer you run the Bitcoin client on, and let's face it, it's much easier to securely hide away a valuable piece of paper than a valuable computer.

I know this is a rather long thread - 6 pages as I type this - so I know that many of those commenting haven't read every word and thus don't actually understand what we are offering yet.  And that is fine.  We are happy to explain.  Smiley
Activity: 13
"Bank" "Bitcoin"
There is no collocation between these two words.
Do you even know how and why Bitcoin was invented
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
What doesn't kill you only makes you sicker!
TheBankofBitcoin.com - glad you're still persevering Smiley

Looks like this was mainly a marketing issue - hope it goes well.
Activity: 16
Do your research guys. This just reeks bad scam. In most developed countries, companies cannot legally have the word "bank" in their name because it is a restricted word, and only authorized institutions can put it in their name. There are certain exceptions (such as River Bank Corp etc).

Secondly, I would not trust any company with money that doesn't want to verify customers identity. It's just bad practice.

Learn the regulations in your country, otherwise you're gonna get shutdown BankOfBitCoin. I just hope they will get caught before they manage to run  away with the money of the few or many who trusted them.
Activity: 10
Bank, Credit, misplaced trust- these are all the opposite of what BitCoin is about.

+1 to everyone else calling BS- pretty sure even your Paper backups can be stolen- it's called a Bank Robbery- happens every day, put enough asset in one place (such as a bank vault), it's going to become pretty tempting to go fetch.

Disperse, displace, distribute and encrypted- security through being a moving target, not by putting it in a vault.
Activity: 83
lol your bank is not "unhackable" nothing is. You make yourself sound ignorant saying this.
+1
"This ship is unsinkable."

+1!
Activity: 110
🙏
lol your bank is not "unhackable" nothing is. You make yourself sound ignorant saying this.
+1
"This ship is unsinkable."
Activity: 72
Unfortunately people have not gotten the idea of depositing their bit coin with someone else since there is really no way to trace lost bitcoins
Pages:
Jump to: