Pages:
Author

Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Housing rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBNB - page 2. (Read 4168 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I was looking at the project before ICO, but decided not to participate in it because of a big competition that they have in Airbnb. Still thing its a good idea and wish the team the best of luck.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This whole project is flying under the radar but people are taking notice of such a big project. They have working alpha with real time offers and experienced but tested team already behind the development. I am much more convinced when price will be much more higher that will draw attention of investors towards it. Big exchange in necessary now for volume.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Bee team is official partner of the Global Disruptive Innovative summit which will be attended by more than 25k people on 1st of May. The interest of participants is huge and free passes were offered by Bee team to access the summit. All this shows the direction of activities of the people working on the project are in right direction. You will receive and pay BEE tokens as default currency as users or host this is the beauty of project to bring value to these tokens.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
We will see at the end of this year or next year where the price of BEE reaches then. It seems that nothing is working at price side now but this has in its impact in short term. It is team which makes different in the end the way they execute the idea by transforming it into reality. They can do it that's why I also am here seeing the potential.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have a question about scalability:
How many transactions, hosts, customers etc. does the beenest platform have at the moment (and planning to have) in numbers?
Activity: 318
Merit: 100
Not getting too much better in terms of press for BeeToken in the short term.  Right after the phishing scam related to the ICO, A BeeToken wallet has been implicated in the below exit scam  Lips sealed:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/09/cryptocurrency-scammers-of-giza-make-off-with-2-million-after-ico.html
Can this news be regarded as the reason for the fall in the price of the token? The situation is very unpleasant, I also believed in the team and in the project.

nah, not IMO.  Maybe it's a factor and why it didn't pump any, but at a high level it really just look another coin moving the same direction as the general market is
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
So what is the meaning of 'decentralised' ?
I see it everywhere but never understood the meaning of it
Activity: 350
In which countries will my be able to rent accommodation through your platform and in what currency do you accept payment for renting your home from? If i am a landlord, say for example in France, i can rent out an apartment through your platform?
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Not getting too much better in terms of press for BeeToken in the short term.  Right after the phishing scam related to the ICO, A BeeToken wallet has been implicated in the below exit scam  Lips sealed:

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/09/cryptocurrency-scammers-of-giza-make-off-with-2-million-after-ico.html
Can this news be regarded as the reason for the fall in the price of the token? The situation is very unpleasant, I also believed in the team and in the project.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
What are the plans to attract regular homeowner to a platform that pays in Bees. Will you be looking at integrating dapps that allow for quick swap from bee to fiat and withdrawal function? Will there be an option to view/list unit in say USD?
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
That's actually really important since a lot of people have to constantly move from one place to another!
I believe in the team.. the only concern i might see longterm is that there might not be enough money longterm for marketing to compete with airbnb... If Airbnb takes like 20% fees a big part of it goes into marketing, advertising and customer acquisition

but then again if the marketing strategy with housing sponsors, referral programm and ambassadors is enough to pull this off... I have big hopes

So the article I referenced on the last page (at the bottom), that was associated to a project that was an OBVIOUS exit scam (giza) doesn't concern you at all?  The team really should explain their involvement there because it's not a good look.
Activity: 204
Merit: 252
I believe in the team.. the only concern i might see longterm is that there might not be enough money longterm for marketing to compete with airbnb... If Airbnb takes like 20% fees a big part of it goes into marketing, advertising and customer acquisition

but then again if the marketing strategy with housing sponsors, referral programm and ambassadors is enough to pull this off... I have big hopes

Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
This project looking good for investment, is any bounty of BEE Token sothat i can get tokens ?if yes please send me link .
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
What about trading, team?

Still no update about trading but soon it will be nice exchanges this token has good support a lot of people involve into this. I hope this will be helpful to make good profit once trading will go live.

Beetoken ICO was overhyped with a really small individual cap and many people will buy this token after on exchanges. We are waiting for good exchanges and BEE token trading start.

Little strange to see this picture after ico, BEE tokens awailable for trade only on Idex and Cobinhood now. Its not a good picture for overhyped project. We are waiting for a bigger exchange for BEE.
Activity: 196
Looks interesting, good luck Dev.
Activity: 417
Merit: 105
Your difference from other similar projects?
0% fees, the fact that we are a platform rather a dapp to begin with. Please feel free to read our whitepaper, and post any questions you have! join our telegram as well. https://t.me/beetoken

How exactly can you charge 0% fees?  Doesn't the platform need some sort of way to generate income/revenue that is then re-distributed or something?  I am a bit confused, maybe you're able to clear up my confusion? lol

Activity: 71
Any news about exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: