Pages:
Author

Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Housing rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBNB - page 3. (Read 4168 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Do you think that a person from China can rent a house for bitcoin using an international service such as Airbnb?
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
What about trading, team?

Still no update about trading but soon it will be nice exchanges this token has good support a lot of people involve into this. I hope this will be helpful to make good profit once trading will go live.

Beetoken ICO was overhyped with a really small individual cap and many people will buy this token after on exchanges. We are waiting for good exchanges and BEE token trading start.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Still no update about trading but soon it will be nice exchanges this token has good support a lot of people involve into this. I hope this will be helpful to make good profit once trading will go live.
ICO finished already.. When Bee token will be trading anywhere? This is Neo or ERC20 token?
And what this mean "30% of tokens - community reserve" ?
maybe for bounty of team?
Activity: 26
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
ICO finished already.. When Bee token will be trading anywhere? This is Neo or ERC20 token?
And what this mean "30% of tokens - community reserve" ?
Activity: 26
When the official Bees set the limit to invest to 0.2 ETH and then a scammer sends an email that states the new limit is 100 ETH, it is quite clear it is fake. I wonder how that scammer managed to get $1 million.
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
Bee token investors got stung Sad
Investors in the decentralized home sharing network Bee Token’s initial coin offering (ICO) have been swindled of nearly $1 million in just over 25 hours.
https://www.coindesk.com/bee-token-phishing-scam/
Activity: 45
I see you listed at some cool ICOtrackers, maybe you should think about special section on the website?
Activity: 630
Merit: 101
you have a campaign that bounty?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

I have the same question here
Activity: 76
you have a campaign that bounty?  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
The Bee team tackled these problems by developing the Beenest platform using the security, openness, and blockchain's protected and the power of smart contracts.

Beenest is a decentralized open source real estate rental platform that uses the Bee Token to provide unlimited opportunities for a short-term housing rental market.

Using the Beenest platform the client interacts directly with the landlord which excludes the intermediation of third parties. Wherein, the commission is 0% without any limitation of the user interface.

The project's principle is to revive the tourism industry and return control to the users.
Bee token using the community to creat their demands but nothing left for them. We should reject this token when comes to the market.
Bee token using the community to creat their demands but nothing left for them. We should reject this token when comes to the market.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Also quick question: does anybody know where to whitelist for the sale? The group is drowned with new members lol.

https://www.beetoken.com/
why we need whitelist?

You must be registered in whitelist for participiation in token sale. But whitelist closed already since 18 January...
What bonuses was on pre-ICO?
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
Do I understand correct that everybody who is whitelisted after KYC can buy guaranteed to their eth cap during the crowdsale on the 31st? Or will this be yet another gas war which I hope not?

Activity: 1
Hello,

i have registered my name and e-mail for the whitelist and recived the e-mail.
but i cant submit KYC. Huh

"Please note, we are not currently accepting new Beenest user signups from users that have not been approved to register for our Token Sale KYC Registration"

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
Also quick question: does anybody know where to whitelist for the sale? The group is drowned with new members lol.

https://www.beetoken.com/
why we need whitelist?
Pages:
Jump to: