Pages:
Author

Topic: The BeeToken (ICO) | Housing rentals on the Blockchain | Decentralized AirBNB - page 6. (Read 4168 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 10
interesting project, have not finished reading the whole about this project but I see this project will have many investors. I will follow the progress of this project
Activity: 104
Which county will the projects be tested first? as for many countries, the short term housing rental is in a mess with different conditions, is this project suitable for every county?
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
BeeToken sounds good, both as a name - brand and as a project, but the discussion here is non existent, which means no community forming around the project. Why is that?

I disagree. Every ICO has their strong community somewhere whether it's here, facebook, slack, and/or telegram. I just think the bee token is something pretty easy to understand so there's not a lot of questions lol.

I would join their telegram. They are so active on there it's insane. https://t.me/beetoken
Activity: 387
Merit: 106
BeeToken sounds good, both as a name - brand and as a project, but the discussion here is non existent, which means no community forming around the project. Why is that?
Activity: 207
Anyone going in on the pre-sale on jan 2nd?? Planning on it, but if I don't make it, I heard their public sale has tiers, which will be good.
Activity: 164
dear team, could you please update on your progress & documents.
I have special interest in this particular ICO due to its strong potentials as a first blockchain Airbnb & decentralized.
FYI, i am taking profits from Airbnb & I experienced myself on such of industry & a huge demand in that
Look forward your update

Their ann thread is cool, but they're killing it on their telegram https://t.me/beetoken

The team is very active on there and I suggest signing up for email newsletters on their site as well.
Activity: 126
dear team, could you please update on your progress & documents.
I have special interest in this particular ICO due to its strong potentials as a first blockchain Airbnb & decentralized.
FYI, i am taking profits from Airbnb & I experienced myself on such of industry & a huge demand in that
Look forward your update
Activity: 120
Merit: 11
What are the main features?

Decentralised AirBnB like short term home sharing on blockchain.
This project just got on my radar.
Looks interesting already. I'm off to read the whitepaper.
Will definitely return with some questions.

Agree with you. Very strong team and cool advisers!
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
What are the main features?
Do you have a telegram ? Does this project have a bounty campaign running ?

The bounty campaign is closed.
Activity: 236
Merit: 4
Been loving this project since the beginning. One thing that sets them aside is how attentive they are to the community. If anyone is part of their telegram group, you know what I mean. On top of these awesome partnerships they're forming and advisors they're getting on board, my confidence grows every day. Keep up the good word guys. I"m sure their sale will sell out.
Activity: 11
This project just got on my radar.
Looks interesting already. I'm off to read the whitepaper.
Will definitely return with some questions.

Activity: 268
Guys, where is the price of your tokens?

I recommend joining their telegram (https://t.me/beetoken) as they're very active on there. Here's what I know so far:

Pre-sale: january 2nd
ICO: January 31st

Token price ~ 14 cents

15 million hard cap (5 million private pre-sale, 5m pre-sale, and 5m for public sale)
Guys, where is the price of your tokens?
Everyone should look at their telegram. They announced that the public pre-sale starts Jan. 2nd 12 pm PST.
Cool ico going on! Anyone see that they said their pre-sale is the beginning of january and the price will be around 14 cents. So close, yet so far away  Tongue
Activity: 364
Very cool stuff going on. Any plans on revealing a prototype?? Would love that. Also, very excited for the sale!!
Activity: 312
Merit: 1
Do you have a telegram ? Does this project have a bounty campaign running ?

great project! looking forward to this one.

I'm a part of their telegram group. they're very active on there: https://t.me/beetoken

they cancelled their bounty because the SEC had a ruling about those.
Activity: 49
I believe this ICO will achieve its target easily so many people will put trust into this and the team will continue developing this project.
Pages:
Jump to: