Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin - page 5. (Read 4585 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
“Crypto Depository Receipts”
October 12, 2018, 11:40:13 PM
The benefit of managing AML BitCoins is that this coin cannot be stolen. Is the only compliant coin with AML and KYC.

Bitcoin is legit, bitcoin proves how he works, bitcoin is a promising coin, and the most good news for those who not yet invest, the bitcoin is still low and dont waste the oppoturnity, it will rise at the end of the year just like what he did last year.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
October 12, 2018, 12:05:39 PM
The benefit of managing AML BitCoins is that this coin cannot be stolen. Is the only compliant coin with AML and KYC.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 12, 2018, 11:43:20 AM
In my opinion. if a country is able to manage bitcoin properly and appropriately, the development of the digital economy in the country will grow and the economic level in that country will grow. financial technology will make the country able to improve the country's economy and be able to become a developed country with significant economic growth.
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
October 12, 2018, 11:41:26 AM
To have gold in stock Bitcoin is very good, because it is a real treasure, which can bring countless wealth to its owner. It is very important that countries are allowed to be involved in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is part of the wave of technology that I call at once, and where the Bitcoin blockchain is one of several technologies which in itself will have a big impact. Technology frees information that makes everything accessible, something that some countries don't like, but it's very good for a country's economic competitiveness.
Activity: 189
October 12, 2018, 11:32:24 AM
the  bitcoin  value  approximately  for  half  a  year is  down  and  still  we  believe  in  it  we just  have to  keep  calm  beacuse  we  can t change anything even if we don t be  calm  so just  be patient.
Activity: 159
October 12, 2018, 11:21:40 AM
I think if bitcoin is well managed by a country then bitcoin will take full advantage of its advantages such as: Convenience in trading, Safety and security, Can not be faked, and environmental protection, but  the country must overcome the money and drug dealing.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
October 11, 2018, 08:24:07 PM
maybe the advantage that you will get if you can manage bitcoin that you have you will be able to multiply bitcoin which has the tone and will be able to make you rich in the future, bitcoin can give you all kinds of benefits.

Many things can be gained from developing Bitcoin because you can make huge profits if you are smart to manage it.

True, there's a huge possibility of profit if bitcoin is managed well. This part of the cryptoeconomy is the most promising till date. Investing or trading in bitcoin has seen a significant  uprise in the past years and some were even lucky to experience bitcoin's all time high. Though i do always hope that many of us stop thinking of how bitcoin can make life easier and make us insta-rich. Instead, let us view bitcoin as a tool of profit which will help sustain our basic needs, i personally think it's healthier to think it that way.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
October 11, 2018, 07:50:07 PM
maybe the advantage that you will get if you can manage bitcoin that you have you will be able to multiply bitcoin which has the tone and will be able to make you rich in the future, bitcoin can give you all kinds of benefits.

Many things can be gained from developing Bitcoin because you can make huge profits if you are smart to manage it.
Activity: 484
Merit: 100
October 11, 2018, 07:43:22 PM
If an organization or government manage Bitcoin, it can make it more stable, less risky. But this makes many people do not want to invest in it again because they do not wish to money under control and monitoring. And many investors are interested in profitability, but volatility will reduce the likelihood of making a profit.
Activity: 882
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 11, 2018, 07:35:43 PM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
Yes because we continue to talk about the dropoing of its price we will just get sad and lose our hopr on it. Compare when we look on the positive side on it, we will hold more and wait until the price of it recover. We all know that bitcoin was very helpful in our lives as we know how to manage it and save it in our wallet.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
The Intelligent Retail Currency
October 11, 2018, 06:52:07 PM
I think that if the crypto currency is managed by the country, then everything will again be reduced to the current scheme of banks, thereby the crypto currency will lose its uniqueness.
Activity: 84
October 11, 2018, 02:06:03 AM
I think if bitcoin is managed well by a State it will be beneficial to the State because indirectly the income of its population becomes increasing and the State is getting famous also for managing digital currency and can do transaction with digital currency.
thank you
Activity: 340
October 10, 2018, 11:58:55 PM
There are many benifits that you can learn in trading and strategies you can learn to your transaction, it could help many lives to live in this world you can earn without using using physical or you dont need to go work just focus on the website find some investor. Bitcoin is most usable coin in crytpoworld so if you have a bitcoin you can access in anything you can use it for personal or for business.
Activity: 826
October 10, 2018, 12:06:04 PM
Having a bitcoin is good, but we need also to manage it properly  with the use of bitcoin it has a lot of benefits to each of us usually in our daily, by the use of bitcoin it helps about the hassle transactions  by using paper bills.
the benefits of managing bitcoin that I know and I have learned so far are how to get coins and profits and keep securing existing accounts and wallets in coins and don't have to be late to posthing every day
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
October 10, 2018, 10:55:06 AM
Activity: 588
October 10, 2018, 10:46:49 AM
We all know that Bitcoin can give us gainful investments.No doubt that it's price fluctuates alot but if we manage it wisely then we can earn a lot of money from it.Management of Bitcoin includes managing the time at we will buy and sell.If we will buy at lower prices and will sell at higher prices then for sure we will earn alot.
Activity: 168
October 10, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So far from my observation that a country that manages BCC quite well is still held by developed countries, such as us, UK etc. in my own country, the government still does not pay attention to the government, in my country there are no restrictions or rules devoted to BTC, but the government also has not supported its circulation, and my hope is that in the future, governments in my country will be increasingly interested in BTC so that BTC can be managed properly as other investment instruments that are permitted by the government such as stocks and forex
Activity: 98
October 10, 2018, 10:31:28 AM
there are more benefits we can get from btc. the performance of btc is good, we can invest easily on btc to get more profit.the price is little bit  down now but  it will rice again in next days.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 10, 2018, 01:27:32 AM
If we know everything about bitcoin project we can gain more profit,but u should manage smartly. it has high price throughout the world and the price will increase more in future and u can have good life in future days...

You can even forget about this price for some time. Bitcoin holders have the greatest freedom. They can use the cryptocurrency easily being anywhere in the world.
copper member
Activity: 322
October 10, 2018, 01:07:25 AM

If it is managed well in a country then maybe the price will go up because people will hodl their bitcoin if no fud are spread within the country. More people will be attracted to join if now fake news spreading the whole country. People need to study and research more about cryptocurrency because it will boost their morale and won't get affected by fud news.
Pages:
Jump to: