Pages:
Author

Topic: the benefits of managing bitcoin - page 6. (Read 4585 times)

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 10, 2018, 12:56:27 AM
Having a bitcoin is good, but we need also to manage it properly  with the use of bitcoin it has a lot of benefits to each of us usually in our daily, by the use of bitcoin it helps about the hassle transactions  by using paper bills.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 11:59:25 PM
If we know everything about bitcoin project we can gain more profit,but u should manage smartly. it has high price throughout the world and the price will increase more in future and u can have good life in future days...
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
October 09, 2018, 01:57:10 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

what do you think if bitcoin is managed well by a country?
Managing own bitcoin is essential to us because it can make income for us even we are student or unprofessional. Managing bitcoin is like handling your own business and it depends on you how will grow up your income. Many of the people who handling bitcoin should be good analysis of movement of the bitcoin.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
October 09, 2018, 01:54:52 AM
Managing bitcoin is a must in order provide better solutions when the market is down, which is inevitable in crypto world. Sometimes people panic when prices go down and it could create anxiety to other beginners to bitcoin that makes them create bad decisions like selling their assets to lower price and suffer loss in the end. So, it's better to learn basis management beforehand to avoid more profit's loss in the future.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
October 09, 2018, 01:46:54 AM
If the bitcoin manage well it will give full benefits for the country. The bitcoin technology called blockchain can make the system of a country much better like transparency, lowest fee, fast transaction, high value, etc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 01:17:13 AM
if you talk about the country, it's too broad in scope, besides that in the country there are too many rules that sometimes become a barrier. But if you look at the positive side of current bitcoin prices for the country, maybe if the country supports this when campaigning about bitcoin investment and attract investors new from young people or beginners and middle to lower class, with the price of bitcoin now allows people who are new to bitcoin by having small capital dare to buy bitcoin, even though not one coin is full, the state can support by providing guidance or counseling, seminars or other, At least the state provides support in the fields of science and technology as well as the provision of facilities, I think this is the right time for that, but if possible at this fairly stable bitcoin price the country promotes bitcoin as an alternative means of exchange with low costs, although I am a little pessimistic because for become a transaction tool, bitcoin ma it's a lot of debate
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 01:15:08 AM
The position of the manager is superior in the organization and if we manage bitcoin and crypto i think we should use it for better than now and managerial skills can lead you to success while managing bitcoin means to manage  your portfolio and your major coins because crypto market is rising and if we manage the profits chances are high.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 01:02:38 AM
Actually We are already transitioning to the digital age I firmly believe that bitcoin and the crypto currency is the future of monetary world. What will happen if bitcoin is managed well? the value will be much more stable and imagine that a country has a well managed crypto currency, with all the merchants transitioning to crypto and bitcoin as payments it mean more investment possibilities for that country who embraces the future. It can immediately cope up with the change and be ahead of the game.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
October 09, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
You get to be in absolute control of what happens to your money and your asset. You get to pick, what to buy, when to buy and you pick out when to sell and do with your money as you like.
you are very right what you convey is one of the advantages in investing with bitcoin, I think bitcoin was created to keep up with the times and technology and as that development bitcoin will be needed in the future because it uses technological developments in accessing and investing
Activity: 546
October 09, 2018, 12:41:17 AM
Management of crypto is good and if we manage it properly then we can be successful in future and if i earn crypto i have invested several times in different coins and giving time and used at right time bitcoin and crypto is very important for my life.
Activity: 630
October 09, 2018, 12:28:05 AM
Manage bitcoin have more advantage where we can earn profit every time, maybe if I have much money I will manage bitcoin day by day. every time I see bitcoin have growing price about 5% and its better to get profit if have much money for investment.

Besides all of these benefits, you can always exchange it for any other cryptocurrency or fiat. The whole process will take not a very long time, and it will be very safe.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
October 08, 2018, 04:30:55 AM
Bitcoin derives its value from the demand on the market. Showing negative attitude towards Bitcoin only drives away potential investors whereas existing investors also withdraw their money. Managing Bitcoin positively is what will raise its value through the increase in its demand.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
October 08, 2018, 03:31:40 AM
the basic concept of crypto itself is decentralization where the market is a pure place to buy and sell without any regulation by any country or organization, if indeed there must be regulation I hope that only support does not regulate trading absolutely.
Activity: 84
October 08, 2018, 03:04:17 AM
 there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks.
Activity: 405
Merit: 105
October 03, 2018, 05:36:07 AM
when bitcoin prices are drops, I think we better talk more about the positive value of bitcoin. do not think about the value of bitcoin today, because thinking about it will only make us panic and confused. enough G20 make us calm.

So, now. we are talking about the benefits of bitcoin if bitcoin managed well.

I agree to your claim that whenever the bitcoin price is dropping do not panic because it just a pace so do not worry. I advise that keep on holding and buying so that when it reaches its peak you were able to gain a lot that you ever expected. Managing bitcoin can actually help us in many ways. Some of it are in transactions, payments, income, investments, and so on. If it is managed well by the country then I think they have a fully control to it and for me thats not so good.
Activity: 23
October 03, 2018, 04:55:23 AM
A few years ago, electronic money was only known and circulated in online games. But recently, virtual currency has attracted a lot of attention from the world's public. In many places, virtual currency has been accepted as a means of paying for goods and services. The outbreak of virtual currency has made governments increasingly worried about the impact of virtual currency. It can be used anonymously and is an implicit tool for money laundering. Therefore, the determination of measures and regulations for the management of this currency is of great concern to every country in the world. Each country has a different response to the development of virtual currency.
Activity: 382
October 03, 2018, 04:39:31 AM
Indeed, when the price of bitcoin falls, do not panic. This is quite an expected phenomenon that happens very often. But the price of bitcoin is growing more than it will fall. Open the bitcoin price chart from the very moment of its formation and you will see that it is true.
Activity: 392
October 03, 2018, 03:43:54 AM
There are innumerable benefits of bitcoin, there are: First, Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit cards details) to the seller, Second, The entire process of bitcoin transactions is peer to peer, there’s no involvement of a third party, and no one can freeze, tax, or claim your coins. They cannot be stolen and cannot be seized by the government in no possible circumstances. Third, You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. Forth, Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network. Fifth, Bitcoin protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization, or government. This is due to Bitcoin being cryptographically secure.
By using Bitcoin, this is the easiest way to exchange money at minimal cost.
these are some of the advantages and benefits of Bitcoin

1. Security and Manage Your Money

Bitcoin transactions are secured by military-level cryptography. No one can use your money or make payments on your behalf. As long as you take the steps needed to protect your wallet, Bitcoin can give you complete control over your money and a strong level of protection against many types of fraud.

2. Function anywhere, anytime and by anyone

Just like email, you don't need to require your family to use the same software or service provider. Let them use what they like. That is not a problem; they are all compatible because they use the same open technology. The Bitcoin network never sleeps, even on holidays!

copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 02:50:18 AM

I really do think that if bitcoin is managed well by a country, then everyone will be having benefits on it. If that thing happens, maybe every store or every places in that particular country may accept bitcoin as a mode of payment. Then, it will give is convinience and that country would eventually like china, a cashless society.
Activity: 63
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 01:09:43 AM
There are innumerable benefits of bitcoin, there are: First, Bitcoins make it possible for buyers to complete their payments without divulging any sensitive financial information (like credit or debit cards details) to the seller, Second, The entire process of bitcoin transactions is peer to peer, there’s no involvement of a third party, and no one can freeze, tax, or claim your coins. They cannot be stolen and cannot be seized by the government in no possible circumstances. Third, You don’t have to worry about crossing borders, rescheduling for bank holidays, or any other limitations one might think will occur when transferring money. Forth, Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network. Fifth, Bitcoin protocol cannot be manipulated by any person, organization, or government. This is due to Bitcoin being cryptographically secure.
Pages:
Jump to: