Pages:
Author

Topic: The best altcoins to invest in - page 3. (Read 2263 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:29:23 AM
i think, the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum because Ethereum have better potential than another altcoin. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover

Yes, we have to give some time to ethereum in order to recover its prices because previously we have seen the growth and almost every coin are facing the same situation in the market which we cannot able to predict the prices and how long this bearish market will run.
in my opinion there are several altcoins now that you must have,
namely litecoin, pundi x, ethereum and crypterium
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 12, 2018, 02:01:21 AM
maybe now the most appropriate is Ethereum, because we know that Ethereum experienced the most worrying price decline among all the existing altcoins, even Ethereum had touched the price in the range of 180 USD. but now it has seen a slight increase in price even though that is not good. I will still advise Ethereum to become an investment, because I think the price will soon improve

What makes you think the price of Ethereum will improve soon? If it's true what people say and projects dumping Ethereum to survive then why would this not continue?
ethereum will definitely improve but indeed we have to be patient in waiting to be able to rise because ethereum itself is still a lot of issues. and bitcoin also still has a downward trend. this is a problem
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 01:57:21 AM
I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Why didn't you mention ETH?  Huh
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 12:17:59 AM
in my opinion, the best altcoin for investment right now is an altcoin that has an easily observed price increase pattern and has a large market capitalization, the altcoin that I want to choose does not work with pump and dump systems, I think the altcoin are:
1.Eos
2.Waves
3.Ripple
4.Tron
5.Ethereum
6.Monero
7.Litecoin
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
September 11, 2018, 10:55:24 PM
i think, the best altcoin to invest is Ethereum because Ethereum have better potential than another altcoin. All I know that the Ethereum will grow, give time to the market to recover

Yes, we have to give some time to ethereum in order to recover its prices because previously we have seen the growth and almost every coin are facing the same situation in the market which we cannot able to predict the prices and how long this bearish market will run.
Activity: 168
September 11, 2018, 10:25:26 PM
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 07:40:19 PM
I think that the promising coins are Ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, waves, Stratis, Lisk , wan, tezoss and others, look and analyze yourself
Activity: 159
September 11, 2018, 01:43:30 PM
I still believe that privacy coins will gain more and more traction as time goes on. For that reason I like the following

Spectrecoin (xspec) - amazing project with a low market cap just waiting to explode. Allows both sender and receiver to remain anonymous and all within the TOR network.

I like Cloak, Phore, Nav as well
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 11, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
From the slow crumple of crypto altcoin exchange to the never-ending MtGox case – there are some important lessons that everyone can learn.  Certainly, recognizing the factors that qualify a good cryptocurrency exchange v.s. a bad one is like recognizing which banks can be trusted and which cannot.

Firstly, no one likes to get over charged. Paying the low-priced fees is always important. Why would deposit methods influence the ranking of an exchange? Because when customers have determined to trust a certain place, they tend to put to the same site. Such manners mean that consumers present to have a range of selection for depositing and withdrawing fiat/crypto. If you are new to bitcoin, you may have heard mainstream media reports about how “bitcoin was hacked” or something similar.

What actually happens is that bitcoin exchanges do themselves get hacked. This has nothing to do with bitcoin the protocol – which remains incredibly secure and has never been compromised since its creation Sometimes we think that the creators actually asked themselves: “how can we make this as hard as possible for new users to understand?” It is really important to start off simple.

Don’t try use a decentralized exchange if this is your first day on bitcoin. It’s good to research each site’s customer service records before depositing. Some places are really fast to respond to customer queries, while others may take days to get back to you.

IC Exchange will be integrated securely with the IC Wallet, IC Brokerage and IC Digital Bank through a user-friendly platform, a full fledge cryptocurrency exchange. The exchange will be listing major coins and newly issued ICOs to provide a complete diversified coin spectrum for market participants.

The coins will be listed against other cryptos, fiat currencies and traditional financial instruments such as ETFs, and commodities. By incorporating the IC Exchange with the other components, investors are able to take a new route in terms of trading their cryptocurrencies and diversifying their portfolios.

The IC Exchange will approve several software solutions from other platform providers and exchanges that can be used for trading. The trade at any online electronic exchange platform happens when the best buy order (order with highest bid price) is matched with the best sell order (order with lowest ask price) on price-time priority basis.

IC Exchange will have a full order book directly connected with major crypto exchanges and global markets. The full order book provides the necessary liquidity to instantly buy and sell crypto pairs with the tightest spreads, which ensures significant volume of transactions from day one. Liquidity will be ensured by linking exchange books under the IC Exchange umbrella.

Meanwhile, the IC Brokerage’s order book will be linked to the actual traditional exchanges such as CME, NASDAQ and others in order to insure execution at the most efficient price without any additional cost by intermediaries. For the delivery of an order in terms of crypto versus traditional assets, the seller will transfer value of the crypto to the buyer’s wallet, and the buyer will transfer value of fiat to the seller’s IC Digital Bank account.

Simultaneously as the order is matched and delivered to the users, the seller’s IC Brokerage account reflects the new fiat value available in the IC Digital Bank account, then the system completes the order by purchasing the user’s choice of traditional asset. In the latter scenario, the active components delivering the order are the IC Wallet, IC Digital Bank, IC Brokerage and the IC Exchange, using the order matching system to connect the buyer and seller together, reads and facilitates the type of transaction and its implications in the Ecosystem.

INGOT will use the Distributed Ledger Platform Asset Issuance Module which will provide its Ecosystem participants with an environment to list their newly issued coins and pair them against fiat and other available cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 02:04:06 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listed on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 182
September 10, 2018, 01:39:37 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now (Just saw that they have been listen on StocksExchange), you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 90
Merit: 5
September 10, 2018, 12:56:03 PM
maybe now the most appropriate is Ethereum, because we know that Ethereum experienced the most worrying price decline among all the existing altcoins, even Ethereum had touched the price in the range of 180 USD. but now it has seen a slight increase in price even though that is not good. I will still advise Ethereum to become an investment, because I think the price will soon improve

What makes you think the price of Ethereum will improve soon? If it's true what people say and projects dumping Ethereum to survive then why would this not continue?
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
September 10, 2018, 12:32:44 PM
copper member
Activity: 103
September 10, 2018, 11:12:11 AM
Yes, I think so. But they are the best after Bitcoin. He just has no equal he will grow more and more as the people's faith in his growth.
Activity: 101
September 01, 2018, 08:31:47 AM
Most cryptocurrencies lack a significant user base and market capitalization. Many are junk. They have long been abandoned and are not listed on market price indices With the launch of hundreds of new cryptocurrencies daily, some are destined for a Bitcoin-style explosion, yet the vast majority will flop, crash, and burn. So is there a magic formula for the success of an ICO? INGOT Coin has been followed a number of ways to measure “success”.

INGOT Coin has been created a first -of-its- kind blockchain ecosystem by INGOT Group that promises to link the existing financial markets and the rapidly emerging crypto markets like never before. INGOT Group claims that this specialized ecosystem will make the customers more confident and increase market liquidity, while providing more efficient market pricing and access to funds for a wide variety of stakeholders. INGOT Group, a multi-industry company with industry-specific professionals, is all set to bring about a groundbreaking impact on the existing financial markets. By creating a revolutionary blockchain based ecosystem named INGOT Coin (IC), they have finally made it possible to build a new pathway between the crypto and the current traditional market participants, enabling them to diversify their portfolio in an efficient and secure manner.

From first day to today, INGOT Coin always targets to be the bridge between cryptocurrency and traditional financial markets through its platform, banking services, and IC brokerage. Estonia stationed, Ethereum blockchain based ecosystem aims to revive lost unity and demands to both markets through the establishment of 6 components that work together, under a single roof.  Aim of INGOT Coin is to create an unprecedented, a first-of-its-kind revolutionary ecosystem based on Blockchain technology that will link newly developed crypto markets with the currently existing financial markets eliminating inefficiencies, while providing a one-stop ecosystem that enables participants to perform and execute transactions according to their financial needs.

INGOT Coin has already started to shape the future of the financial markets by collecting soft cap, receiving over $40,000,000 USD. INGOT Coin team is grateful for investors’ trust in INGOT Coin project and proud to launch a decentralized financial ecosystem together with you. The ultimate goal is always reaching higher at INGOT Coin, so the hard cap is determined where INGOT Coin needs to reach.

Marketing has the power of determining the future of the world. Marketing strategy of INGOT Coin is to send the right message to the right people at the right time using the right channel. INGOT Coin achieves this will live till another age of evolution. INGOT Coin believes to invest in values that people care, environment, and ecosystem to use for a long term.  INGOT Coin provides multiple social networks, so potential investors and customers can become better acquainted with INGOT Coin service. This is one of the main benefits of INGOT Coin marketing ability.

Community is the backbone of a Project in the crypto world. INGOT Coin uses Telegram to organically gather thousands of people to own community and the INGOT Coin Network Telegram Community reached the 100,000 Telegram members in last period. INGOT Coin accomplished this milestone in a remarkably short amount of time. This is important because decentralized projects are literally powered by their communities.

Besides the marketing power of INGOT Coin, Project team has established alliances and strategic partnerships across industries in order to enable knowledge creations as well as gaining diverse perspectives from every side of the spectrum. INGOT Coin aims to cultivate a coordinated global positive community and cooperation on which the basis of integrity and transparency among its members. The perspective and plan of INGOT is to offer the community with real Utility value whether Bitcoin is at low or high level. To achieve that aim INGOT has partnered with multiple ICOs in order to provide numerous Utilities with an access from one platform. INGOT Team are working to expand further, reaching out to larger audiences and achieving the next goal (hard cap), amongst having numerous existing partnerships  – Trade.io, GMEX Group, MFCHAIN, Swachhcoin,  Xchain, ICO HOLDER, Coin Traffic, Zichain, Place Torrent, Bolttcoin, Hackernoon, Stella, and Bineuro. The Alliance believes that by bringing together different ICOs from different industries such as health, insurance, financial services, E-commerce and real estate, and combining the different existing Utility Functions a new meaning to Utility will be created.

The Ingot Coin group is defined to make Ingot Coin rating between the top ten cryptocurrencies all over the world. Among that background, they are constantly hard at work, try to intensify the formation and reach of INGOT Coin throughout the world. INGOT is creating an interrelated global community of trust and collaboration with its highly obvious platform. INGOT is balanced to give power back to the people by making them take total control of their finances.
Activity: 490
August 25, 2018, 12:08:31 PM
I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
In my opinion, the best altcoin we should invest now is Ethereum, EOS, Stellar, Cardano, Monero, and IOTA. These are the altcoin that I have thoroughly researched, they have the perfect technology. I believe that long-term investment in these altcoins will bring us a lot of profit in the future. Especially Stellar, this is a new star on the market, it has good growth.
Activity: 69
August 25, 2018, 09:08:05 AM
Yes, of course the above crypto-currencies confidently took a leading position in the market. I would recommend focusing on them.
Activity: 112
August 25, 2018, 05:29:11 AM
Now you should not choose other altcoin to invest outside the BTC and ETH, as these are two very good coin, they will bring profit for you in the future. It is possible that in the short term they will recover in 2017
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
August 25, 2018, 01:23:59 AM
for now you only need Luck on investing on some ICO
because nowadays too many ICO tokens are  shit coins.
on the current Altcoin floating on the market you need to decide well on buying coins.
try to Analyze before taking the risk of buying them.

but for me this year sucks
for every Coin floating on the  Market .
but i'm doing long term on Ethereum
Activity: 91
August 25, 2018, 12:54:52 AM
Ethereum,Dash,waves,nano and litecoin
   The price of these coins is very low.This is the right time to invest.I think it's good to hold for two years.
Pages:
Jump to: