Pages:
Author

Topic: The best altcoins to invest in - page 7. (Read 2263 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
July 10, 2018, 11:42:27 AM
In my opinion, there are so many altcoin worth investing in. We should study the altcoin that we want to invest. If we want to make big profits in the future then I think we should invest long term in the top 20 coinmarketcap. We should buy Ethereum, Litecoin, Cardano, Stellar, IOTA. These are valuable and potential altcoin. I believe they will bring more profit to investors in the future
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 10, 2018, 11:40:26 AM
What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
t39
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 10, 2018, 11:36:28 AM
From personal experience, I can say that it is difficult to predict the promising alts for investment. Therefore, it is better to study the market and rely on intuition, as well as reviews. And invest. Now a lot of interesting and promising coins. In addition, the market is now at the bottom, which means that soon these coins can bring profit.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 261
★ Investor | Trader | Promoter
July 10, 2018, 10:59:22 AM
I would suggest you few coins with high, low and medium prices. Invest in more coins. Split your investments into few parts and gather few top altcoins and few coins with medium prices and few with prices below $10. Coinmarketcap.com can detail you with coin with good growth and rates.
Activity: 200
July 10, 2018, 10:53:04 AM
I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
I think your portfolio is very good, altcoin that you invest has good growth potential. My favorite is Ethereum and Ripple. Ethereum is the queen of the market, it has excellent blockchain technology. Most ICO projects use the ERC20 platform. On the ripple, this is the altcoin that I enjoyed. It has a very large capitalization, ranked 3rd in the market. Ripple is not appreciated by many people, I think because the ripple is managed. However, for me, the ripple is one of the altcoin worth to invest. Many banks use ripples in transactions, this is the advantage of ripple.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
July 10, 2018, 10:18:44 AM
For me i'll go for ETH because it is one of the promising altcoin today. It has an applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Every day some new innovation is comes in the market. But good projects are always survive in the world. So Bitcoin and some potential altcoins are good invest on long term. So Ethereum is also one of the good coin and some promising coin is better to invest in future journey.
Got to have lots of time to read and investigate about project to invest with, those top 10 alts are also falling together with bitcoin, having good idea what will be the next updates or progress will give you hint to begin investing and holding those coins, if you have spare money buy half with bitcoin and the other half to selected alts which is included in the top 10 coins inside the market.
Activity: 168
July 10, 2018, 07:43:52 AM
All your coins is great,, and really have a lot of potential to grow in the future and you do the right thing if you invest in all the coins above
but don't forget the find another potential coins such as Waves,IOTA and NEO.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
July 10, 2018, 07:31:02 AM
With the altcoins you list in the topic, the best altcoin to invest in is ETH. Investing in ETH will be profitable if you hold your investment and long-term hold if you hold at least one year after investing. Besides, LTC, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, and Monero are very potential but only suitable for short-term investment only.

really masters are eth well for long-term investments so the benefits that we can be felt by us but if for other coins just follow the development of bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 07:07:55 AM
With the altcoins you list in the topic, the best altcoin to invest in is ETH. Investing in ETH will be profitable if you hold your investment and long-term hold if you hold at least one year after investing. Besides, LTC, Zcash, Dash, Ripple, and Monero are very potential but only suitable for short-term investment only.
Activity: 742
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 10, 2018, 06:56:14 AM
For me i'll go for ETH because it is one of the promising altcoin today. It has an applications that run exactly as programmed without any possibility of downtime, censorship, fraud or third-party interference.
Every day some new innovation is comes in the market. But good projects are always survive in the world. So Bitcoin and some potential altcoins are good invest on long term. So Ethereum is also one of the good coin and some promising coin is better to invest in future journey.
copper member
Activity: 238
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
July 10, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 10, 2018, 03:42:36 AM
Yes,  those coins are best to hold.  Buying them and keep them for the next ten years will help you to became among the rich in future.  Bitcoin is actually the arrow head and you need to keep majority of your investments in bitcoin.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 10, 2018, 01:32:48 AM
I will choose a dash coin for investing.In December last year the price of dash reached $1618.the price has now dropped to$227.So now let's invest.By the end of this year I hope the price will exceed $1800.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
July 10, 2018, 01:24:39 AM
if to find out which coin is best for us to be an investment I can not know for sure, because everything is very difficult for prediction my, here I think we can just speculate about alt coin is good for us to make investment, if I prefer altcoin Ethereum and NEO for me to make my long term investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
July 10, 2018, 01:04:13 AM
Consider investing in such altcoins as Red Pulse, Refereum, Apex. I think it's a good purchase. Plus, these projects will soon have big events.
Activity: 182
July 09, 2018, 11:37:08 PM
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
All the coins you have mentioned are good coins to invest and I have invested in all the coins you mentioned except Zcash and Monero,
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
July 09, 2018, 11:18:35 PM
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero
I like all the coins you list here. but i do not like zcash and ripple. In addition there are many good altcoin that should be added to your list. As NEO. ICX ...
Activity: 77
July 09, 2018, 07:58:28 PM
I hope litecoin and ada will go beyond ath of last year. I think you can also invest in coins that are new and have higher risk. For example ECA (electracoin), good project in my opinion.
Activity: 224
July 09, 2018, 07:51:14 PM
My favorite altcoin for investment is Ethereum and Litecoin, I think these two coins are very promising because these two coins already have a very large community in the market so I am very confident both these coins are reliable in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
July 09, 2018, 07:43:35 PM
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

I think Litecoin, Ethereum and Monero would be the most logical choices on that list. In my opinion, these are the most promising and profitable altcoins of the cryptocurrency world.
Pages:
Jump to: