Pages:
Author

Topic: The best altcoins to invest in - page 5. (Read 2263 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 102
July 24, 2018, 01:47:56 PM
I think of these altcoins as being the best to invest in, what do you think?
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

ethereum and monero is the best altcoins to invest from your list,,
the others are good,, but if you ask for the best i think both altcoins is the right choices
that's true, but I prefer to invest in ethereum. because the ethereum is a coin that has good potential and its future too. I often succeed in investing there and the benefits I get are also great
Activity: 560
Merit: 217
July 24, 2018, 01:39:24 PM
Atlant : the marketcap is relatively very small but the development is still on going and the testnet also launched.
Ethereum : the best altcoin so far and probably will be the best ever made in history of crypto.
Ripple : even tho i dpnt like this coin because of its centralisation but ripple got a lot of partnership with bankers and goverment it will make this coin strong.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
July 23, 2018, 07:22:17 PM
The best altcoins to invest in now can only be Ethereum. Although the ETH is at $ 450 due to BTC's growth momentum, it is certain that at the end of the year or early 2019, the ETH will rise rapidly to $ 1,500 by the end of 2017. Please invest all your money into ETH.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 07:15:46 PM
1. Litecoin, launched in the year 2011 was the initial cryptocurrency following bitcoin.
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

I think monero and ethereum are the most important ones on that list. After of this two, I think stellar, neo, icon and vechain can give you good profit.
Activity: 182
July 23, 2018, 06:32:28 PM
INGOT Coin whose ICO has commenced on July 1, 2018 and will continue till August 11, 2018, promises to change how the financial and trading industries are viewed by establishing innovative ways to link the crypto market with the current traditional financial industry. The global widespread adoption of the blockchain technology that we are seeing in the world is revolutionizing many industries, especially the financial industry. Utilizing this exponentially growing technology in addition to the team’s areas of expertise and hard work, the way we perceive the financial and trading industries, from banks to brokerages will be revolutionized. Ingot Coin Pre-ICO is officially closed and successfully raised $40,000,000 USD from 6.273 investors.
INGOT Coin has planned to achieve a hard cap of $90,000,000 based on extensive financial model. First rule of INGOT Coin is providing the best services for their community so Hard Cap will help to supply the best services with optimal allocations into each component of this all-inclusive ecosystem.Many assets will be shared among the Ecosystem. This way it will take the founder a minimum of 3 years to exit this project, which should add to the trustworthiness of the project and the strength of the belief in the vision. Other token holders will have shorter lock up periods as they will be able to cash out or “Hodl” the coin.
INGOT Coin ICO will start on July 1st, 2018 and ends on August 11th, 2018. Each discount phase comes with a limit that restricts how much is invested at a specific discount rate.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
July 22, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
What do you think about Aenco?
Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solutions Platform
Aenco is a "one-stop shop" platform with the objective to deliver cutting-edge institutional financing, prime brokerage, and smart capital solutions for the HealthTech industry, as well as a research and collaboration hub for healthcare companies and projects involved in the field of blockchain development.
ICO is starting soon.
I already took them for Bounty campaign.
Activity: 484
Merit: 251
July 22, 2018, 05:40:26 AM
Here is my list. I think those coins are better than yours. Well, it is your choice, you can choose to follow me or not
1. Ethereum - second coin on the chart
2. Neo - The same as ethereum but somehow stronger and better
3. Zcash - Highly anonymous but still can not provide what people need
That's it. No need many coins for the list
Activity: 1288
Merit: 524
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
July 22, 2018, 12:03:12 AM
The best coin which can give you a good return on investment is ETH. ETH has the potential to grow and the price will increase after few weeks because pump is due.
After ETH I think XRP, Munro, AE are some good choices and you can earn big if you invested in them at this time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
July 21, 2018, 11:16:51 PM
IMO, I believe in ETH and XRP the most, ETH is the best altcoin at the moment while XRP is the best low price altcoin to invest in Smiley). I think if anyone wanna invest their money in altcoin so they shouldn't miss these altcoins Smiley. Of course there are so many news altcoins created day by day but they're still the best until now Smiley.
Activity: 358
Merit: 10
July 21, 2018, 11:00:43 PM
First I think you should investigate a bit what would be the best Altcoins in this market, you would have to invest only in solid projects. Do not think it is so simple maybe one of the best would be Ripple, Monero and one of the most stable as Ethereum that lately is being very chosen by investors who want to buy and maintain for several months.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
July 21, 2018, 08:54:10 PM
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

the others are good,, but if you ask for the best i think both altcoins is the right choices
In the list is actually all good because they are a list of coins that have existed for a long time and can survive. I myself also invest in it. although not much but I invested in it
Activity: 562
Merit: 101
July 21, 2018, 08:50:38 PM
2. Ethereum
3. Zcash
4. Dash
5. Ripple
6.Monero

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
July 21, 2018, 07:59:10 PM
one of the best altcoins to invest in this year is ... Tron
Guys are you seriously still sticking with Tron? that has been plummeting since the recovery that I've seen when it made 1,000 sats but it was now down to 488 sats.

MozoCoin.
Their team has been doing all the best for their project and they have raised good amount so there's something for this coin.
Activity: 137
July 21, 2018, 07:58:49 PM
These are already known alts that could give some good profit. But you could also look at some of the up and coming projects that have real use case products. Some of these projects will definitely have their token/coins breaking into the top 50 on coin market cap. The profit from such projects could be extremely monumental. Docademic is one good example.
Activity: 92
July 21, 2018, 05:48:18 PM
Blockchain has been one of the most amazing innovations since the Internet came into presence. Blockchain technology permits everyone to hold and make transactions as strangers but in a completely transparent manner. There is no mediator in between two person making the transaction, and the entire process becomes easier and cheaper.ADC is a coin that applies Blockchain technology to develop ecosystems around Asia. The goal of the ADC is to develop sustainably, to create useful ecosystems for the community and to connect the investment community all over Asia to the Asian market.We are running real-life projects that directly benefit people in Asia.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
July 20, 2018, 03:58:17 PM
one of the best altcoins to invest in this year is neo Tron and iota all these 3 coins development on track and company growth vision is robust with high expectations
Activity: 859
Merit: 1000
July 20, 2018, 03:29:33 PM
All those coins which have a real and a strong product are good to invest some money into, all the opposite coins to those, are the examples in where you should not invest
Activity: 122
July 20, 2018, 03:06:16 PM
Lmao, are there still people investing their money on Monero? this coin has no value at the moment, i still can not understand why so many people want to use it. This makes no sense after all, there are too many privacy coins better than this one
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
July 20, 2018, 02:13:13 PM
Personally I prefer to form portfolio main part of which consists of each type of these assets, Bitcoin and Ethereum. Because in such way I can diversify my risks. But also I prefer to invest about 20-25% of my portfolio into BCH, IOTA, ICX, ZEC, HSR, EOS. I don't like small altcoins. And I always use stop loss.
Activity: 126
July 20, 2018, 01:38:22 PM
Mainly first you would have to investigate which would be the best Altcoins, taking into account that today the market is
in a situation of losses. Perhaps one of the best would be Ripple and Ethereum that have good projects and long-term potential.
Pages:
Jump to: