Pages:
Author

Topic: The BEST Coins for 2018! My portfolio and MY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - page 2. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think this is not a bad portfolio, I really like ethereum. But on the other hand, I think you can maybe consider about buying some bitcoin, IOTA, Waves and ICON. Good luck!
Activity: 280
Merit: 3
It is very usefull to have 10-15 % of your portfolio in BTC or in FIAT to be ready pick some new moonshots!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.

There is nothing wrong with having different coins or having more of a coin. This is just my personal portfolio.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500
Very nice picks and I appreciate you sharing your strategy. You certainly don't have to worry too much about volatility. I really like your Freeroll strategy. Another great reason not to invest what you cannot afford to lose.
www.positivebetting.com
Nice little 80%+ increase with my WAX purchase!
www.positivebetting.com
This is interesting. Holding 1% only in BTC is very interesting. People tend to hold around 25% and above in BTC. If you still do this then surely you earned a lot considering that BTC dropped so much while ETH is on the high for quiet a long time now. Would love some updates from you as of this moment.

I profit take whenever I see the coin increase above my preferred risk, so yes my bitcoin is at 1% still.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
Even if you build the best possible portfolio and just hold it won't give even a 1/10 part of what you can get by daily trading. HODL is not a strategy at all, if you understand the crytpocurrencies, and spend more than few hours each day, you'll definitely can make more profit from ICO investing and trading. The only advantage of HODL stategy is that less risky.
www.positivebetting.com
So many coin shills in this thread lol
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Why not GTO? LOL

Look what they pulled on Binance

Competition Time: 2018/02/12 0:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/02/19 0:00 AM (UTC)

Reward 1:Lucky Draw

Trade GTO (Buys minus Sells) on Binance during the competition period to earn a place in the lucky draw.

1. Trade GTO to win 100x Reward + Prize Pool

GTO net purchases  (Buys minus Sells) over 1 ETH:

One Lucky Binancian will win 100 ETH equivalent of Gifto;
Binance will then draw another 100 Binancians to equally split a pool of 200,000 GTO (2,000 GTO each).
2. Trade GTO to win 30x Reward! 

GTO net purchases  (Buys minus Sells) over 5 ETH, one Lucky Binancian will win 150 ETH equivalent of Gifto.

Reward 2: Net Purchases Competition

To celebrate Valentines, we have committed a total of 750,000 GTO to reward our fans worldwide. The Top 20 Binancians with net purchases (buys minus sells) during the competition period will be rewarded.

1st Place will receive 300,000 GTO
2nd Place will receive 200,000 GTO
3rd Place will receive 100,000 GTO
4th-10th: equally split a pool of 75,000 GTO
11th-20th: equally split a pool of 75,000 GTO
copper member
Activity: 8
TILX COIN - Related to Magic, Art and Culture
Thanks for this strategy... You have to add Tilx Coin soon!  Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
my fortopolio for now aadalah
Eth
xrp
xvg
xmr
because the coin-coin is the best coin that will develop into a big and popular coin
Activity: 154
Good list, I agree with almost all coins, but i cant understand why you pick 1% btc.otherwise your portfolio better enough.But why not invest in some Good ICO projects? If the money invested in the ICO project accounts for 10% percent of all your money, you won't care if it goes to 0, but the benefits will be substantial.
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Basically diversification is key.  Unfortunately many new investors go big on one or two coins.
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
This is interesting. Holding 1% only in BTC is very interesting. People tend to hold around 25% and above in BTC. If you still do this then surely you earned a lot considering that BTC dropped so much while ETH is on the high for quiet a long time now. Would love some updates from you as of this moment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 107
Well, good list but it could be way better if you had few more coin in your portfolio. Such as

LISK
XLM
NEO

I believe these 3 will rock in 2018. So have some before it rocket Smiley good luck
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
Here is a better portfolio

bitbay
blocknet
byteball
pivx
xrb
sys
komodo

each of those have proven tested dev teams that already have functioning software and are pretty much all undervalued
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Who else thinks these coins will succeed or have a tough 2018?

Its hard to tell if OP porfolio will have a tough or succeed in this year biut what I saw its a good decision to make a 42% for ethereum it has a high chances to spark again in this year in my opinion its better to add eos (anti ethereum) with a blockchain 3.0 this year their platform will be launchinh and expect for price increase.
www.positivebetting.com
Who else thinks these coins will succeed or have a tough 2018?
Pages:
Jump to: