Pages:
Author

Topic: The BEST Coins for 2018! My portfolio and MY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - page 3. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Indееd, in my оpiniоn, yоur pоrtfоliо is indееd еxcеllеnt.
But why nоt invеst in sоmе ICо prоjеcts? If thе mоnеy invеstеd in thе ICо prоjеct аccоunts fоr 20 pеrcеnt оf аll yоur mоnеy, yоu wоn't cаrе if it gоеs tо 0, but thе bеnеfits will bе substаntiаl.

I just haven't found any that I can see a long term utility.

The Monaco Estate ICO is backed by premium real estate and designed as a long term hold for stable appreciation.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com

Hi, good points.
I myself like to invest in projects not coins. If I see the future in them, I would buy at least the minimum I can afford at the time Smiley Well, yeah my strategy then would be Hodl but I hope I invest in the next Tesla, Google or Facebook. Then even my minimum coins would be worth quite a bit....but sure it will take some time

This is certainly another good avenue if you have the money. A lot of the most interesting things in crypto I think are projects without tokens.
Activity: 30

“Hodl” is not a good strategy, because it assumes you have invested in a long term coin. When investing you should be evaluating the market often, and reading market and specific market news. If you just “hodl” blind it won't be very effective. If you are not going to research you should get a financial advisor.

Thanks a lot for these many tips you are sharing here. I think newbies in trading should be listening to you so they can avoid the many pitfalls and traps that are just laying around. I am not really a good trader myself that is why I love reading ideas and tips coming from someone who is already into this whole thing. As to the idea of HODLING it is for the long-term...like buying it now and just forgetting about it for some months when the value has already risen enough. The 'hodl' strategy can only work if the coin or token is really a good project so we have to avoid those 'shitcoins' around as many of them don't really have a future and just made for the pump-and-dump segment of the cryptocurrency market.

I appreciate the comment Smiley Yeah I mean the strategy can work and people can get lucky. The only issue is that most coins suck, and so if you give someone the advice of generally to hold. They generally will be holding shit coins you know? It is okay to hold, but you shouldn't hold for the sake of holding.

Hi, good points.
I myself like to invest in projects not coins. If I see the future in them, I would buy at least the minimum I can afford at the time Smiley Well, yeah my strategy then would be Hodl but I hope I invest in the next Tesla, Google or Facebook. Then even my minimum coins would be worth quite a bit....but sure it will take some time
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Think well see a big growth overall in crypto by 2018. Projections would be 5k eth, 60+k btc and overall market to reach 3-5 trillions. It may go even further.

Also there is a lot decent projects starting nowadays like Dock, CPChain, Vibe, STK, Wanchain etc. Enjoy!
www.positivebetting.com
But why nоt invеst in sоmе ICо prоjеcts? If thе mоnеy invеstеd in thе ICо prоjеct аccоunts fоr 20 pеrcеnt оf аll yоur mоnеy, yоu wоn't cаrе if it gоеs tо 0, but thе bеnеfits will bе substаntiаl.

I just haven't found any that I can see a long term utility.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
www.positivebetting.com
Good article, thanx for sharing, i wanna look and learn about some things i didnt see before, but 1% for bitcoin? i think it deserves more

Thanks for the comment Smiley Yes unfortunately I wont be adding anymore bitcoin unless something sparks my attention.
Activity: 215
Merit: 21
Good article, thanx for sharing, i wanna look and learn about some things i didnt see before, but 1% for bitcoin? i think it deserves more
www.positivebetting.com
Why is bitcoin only 1%, while bitcoin is currently down but bitcoin is a strong currency in the money market. I will refer to the coins you give, and thanks for giving the article a lot of meaning. !
 Smiley Smiley Smiley

I dont like bitcoin long term, the transactions are way to high. I would prefer Ethereum. Thanks ! Smiley

hmm nice going you have also selected the queen ETC in your portfolio

I will never add ETC to my portfolio. There is nothing disruptive about it, and the developers are not well known. I dont get how Bitconnect reached the billions in market cap, and I am just as surprised ETC did.

Activity: 42
Activity: 134
Why is bitcoin only 1%, while bitcoin is currently down but bitcoin is a strong currency in the money market. I will refer to the coins you give, and thanks for giving the article a lot of meaning. !
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
www.positivebetting.com

My Portfolio

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think your ethereum decision is logic, but I can't understand that, why you have little bitcoin?

In my opinion, you can consider on XLM, NEO and LTC also. Good luck!!

I just dont really like bitcoin long term. (which is a bad thing to say on a cryptocurrency forum. I already know I will get attacked ) There are better forms of currencies imo, so I only hold 1% bitcoin really just to support it.

I see that you have chosen good coins and the right investment strategy. It seems to me that this will bring you success. My similar strategy has already given me a good profit.

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 156
I see that you have chosen good coins and the right investment strategy. It seems to me that this will bring you success. My similar strategy has already given me a good profit.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

My Portfolio

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think your ethereum decision is logic, but I can't understand that, why you have little bitcoin?

In my opinion, you can consider on XLM, NEO and LTC also. Good luck!!
www.positivebetting.com
thanks for your advice. This will help many newcomers. I went to see the coins you said. It is indeed a good choice. I will refer to your suggestion. Cheesy

Thanks I appreciate it Smiley
Activity: 51
thanks for your advice. This will help many newcomers. I went to see the coins you said. It is indeed a good choice. I will refer to your suggestion. Cheesy
www.positivebetting.com
Some coins with great potential and still a low price that you should hold through 2018 are ONION, XSPEC and NAV.

Not really interested in those, but if you have invested in them then good luck!
Activity: 64
Some coins with great potential and still a low price that you should hold through 2018 are ONION, XSPEC and NAV.
www.positivebetting.com
If you have funds dedicated to investment, do you think it is still good to apply the Free-roll strategy for managing your funds? I'm more fond to go all in, of course if I could completely afford to invest/lose the initial capital.

Depends on your risk management, and willingness to hold a coin.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
If you have funds dedicated to investment, do you think it is still good to apply the Free-roll strategy for managing your funds? I'm more fond to go all in, of course if I could completely afford to invest/lose the initial capital.
Pages:
Jump to: