Pages:
Author

Topic: The BEST Coins for 2018! My portfolio and MY INVESTMENT STRATEGIES - page 4. (Read 1107 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 125
www.positivebetting.com
snip

After I see "returns" I am automatically not interested.
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
I would definitely consider this coin, it has a niche market and had an amazing start!

Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical & Commercial Cryptocurrency with Masternode and Privacy!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley

The stats are taking from https://masternodes.online/currencies/MEDIC/
Daily income
$1,401.8983
0.12076497 BTC
7821.5653 MEDIC

Weekly income
$9,813.2878
0.84535478 BTC
54750.9571 MEDIC

Monthly income
$42,056.9477
3.62294905 BTC
234646.959 MEDIC

Yearly income
$511,692.8636
44.07921340 BTC
2854871.3345 MEDIC

ROI (annual):   1427.44% / 26 days
Paid rewards for masternodes:   179,896.0010 MEDIC
AVG masternode reward frequency:   29m 19s
Masternodes total:   23
Supply:   155,804,306 MEDIC
Coins locked:   4,599,977 MEDIC (2.95%)
Required coins for masternode:   199,999 MEDIC
Masternode worth:   $35,846.82 / 3.08798 BTC
www.positivebetting.com
My YouTube video that explains it : 2018 COIN PORTFOLIO and.... TRADING STRATEGIES

My Portfolio

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think ethereum is a really good choice. And also I think it might be better if you increase your bitcoin percentage. In addition to these, maybe you can consider about stellar or litecoin. Good luck!

I dont personally like Bitcoin, lots of transaction problems. I will likely keep 1%. I have considered adding some litecoin to combat my bitcoin investment. I am doing more research and thinking of buying 3-6%.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
My YouTube video that explains it : 2018 COIN PORTFOLIO and.... TRADING STRATEGIES

My Portfolio

42% ETH
24% OMG
10% DCR
10% WAX
12% DSH
1% XMR
1% Bitcoin

I think ethereum is a really good choice. And also I think it might be better if you increase your bitcoin percentage. In addition to these, maybe you can consider about stellar or litecoin. Good luck!
www.positivebetting.com
Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.

No problem with having more BTC, I just dont like the far future of it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Thanks for your job. I agree with you in the most part. But I'm going to have a bit more Bitcoins in my portfolio. BTC still is very promising.
Activity: 434
https://eloncity.io/
My Portfolio in 2018:
XRP:80%
ETH:10%
XLM:10%

Wow, 80% XRP + 10 XLM? It's like 80% BTC + 10 BCH  Smiley Poor choice, no diversification. Undecided

I think, chinese coins will fly this year. So,
VEN - 30% (obviously)
NEO - 20% (obviously)
XEM - 20% (aimed at the Asian market)
ВТС - 20% (out of respect for grandpa)
ВСH - 10% (don't like this fork, but it will be pumped for sure Grin)
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I love this thread, you show people the way to get in crypto market!
1 vote for you! Good job bro!

Thanks man Smiley

His coins is not that good, the price of which he will get to be able to cash the money out make come or it might not. That's too much risk for the average trader.

Not sure what you are even trying to say, but you do know that " be able to cash the money out might come or it might not" is for every single coin and investment right?

My Portfolio in 2018:

I dont personally like XRP, but good luck with it Smiley
It's with every coin though I'm just trying to say that there is no single strategy to invest. A holder with plenty coins can kill the whole project if he dumps the price.
You do have a solid technique though.
www.positivebetting.com

Thanks man Smiley

His coins is not that good, the price of which he will get to be able to cash the money out make come or it might not. That's too much risk for the average trader.

Not sure what you are even trying to say, but you do know that " be able to cash the money out might come or it might not" is for every single coin and investment right?

My Portfolio in 2018:

I dont personally like XRP, but good luck with it Smiley
Activity: 206
My Portfolio in 2018:
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Be curious. Contribute. Save the World!
going for new ICO coins is the way to do it. Try looking at real-world ICO business models like ATFS.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2612592.720
Activity: 588
Merit: 252
I like you picks but surprise you put just 1% in Bitcoin, also why is there no NEO tokens in your portfolio, this year I am more bullish on NEO than Ethereum, NEO is going to witness a significant growth this year
Activity: 168
Thanks for sharing your experience. Personally i prefer to hold young altcoins because they can bring bigger profit in short term.
I actually hold NIO, DATUM, PRIX, GENESIS, ..
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Check out this new coin, already on exchange!  ROI looks very good!  Medical Cryptocurrency with Masternode!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-medic-coin-foldinghome-gpu-mining-masternode-coin-2753447

Do your own research, study your own investments Smiley and luck will come to you Smiley
www.positivebetting.com
What about XEM (NEM) and ADA (Cardano) they should be promising?

Have been interested in Cardano, but not going to invest in it.
Activity: 107
I see you have a couple of Privacy coins in your list, i would like to bring your attention to another upcoming privacy coin with good roadmap and most important is to get in early.

They say 2018 will be the year for the privacy coins and i like Turtlecoin (TRTL). Just over a month old and only started trading on its first exchange, tradeogre.com a few days ago. Current price on tradeogre is 2sats - was 1sat yesterday lol.

Its easy to mine  - if you have a decent GPU you should be able to get 20K coins per day. A lot of folks are throwing nicehash power at the pools recently so mining payoff on your own GPU has come down a bit.

https://turtlecoin.lol/

Have a read of the website and head over to the discord group where you will find a lot of friendly people to help you out with any questions.

https://discord.gg/MqArNGV

No ICO, No premine, no shenanigans.

DYOR and Good luck.
Activity: 7
What about XEM (NEM) and ADA (Cardano) they should be promising?
www.positivebetting.com
This is good portfolio. Thanks or sharing. My portfolio at the moment i hold about 20 different altcoin because so many altcoin that has huge potential and i dont know excalty which will be most promising one.

Hard to invest in a lot of different coins because you have to keep up with them. Watch the road maps and specific news pertaining to the coin. Lots of work but can be rewarding.
Pages:
Jump to: