Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges - page 4. (Read 16458 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
March 17, 2018, 06:27:44 PM
I found PayperEx, Exchange for Tradable financial digital assets  - Paypers

While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.

For every underlying asset, a limited amount of Paypers will be issued using blockchain technology; ensuring value will not be diluted.
Two types of Paypers will be issued: BULL and BEAR
BULL Paypers states the price of the underlying asset will go up
BEAR Paypers states the price of the underlying asset will go down

Advantages of trading Paypers
√ Low cost – Buy Bitcoin and other Crypto Paypers from only $5 worth
√ Profit from Rising and falling market – Buy Bull and Bear Paypers
√ Hedging – secure your trades, reduce your risk
√ Transparency – Fully transparent order book using Blockchain technology  
√ Fee sharing - Earn passive income from just holding the Paypers
√ Peer to peer – 100% peer to peer platform everyone can profit

https://payperex.com

What are your top 3 Exchanges?

Cheers

www.payperex.com
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 17, 2018, 06:14:47 PM
I like binance because there you can unhook new coins that are almost impossible to get in other exchanges.
Activity: 1
March 17, 2018, 03:10:08 PM
1. Binance has always been my go to.

2. I like Cobinhood a lot.
      -zero-fees for transactions (they're able to do that by underwriting icos).
       -They keep coming out with new coins added, constant updates on projects
       -A team of 75 developers
       -Based out of the Cayman islands so they will avoid a lot of the BS from governments
       -They've been developing a decentralized exchange as well
       -Friendly UI
       -your tokens on the exchange are kept in cold storage and insure if they were ever to be hacked
Activity: 285
Merit: 11
quarkchain.io
March 17, 2018, 02:45:04 PM
I will pick bittrex  and binance. They are very good and have alot of volume as well. Their support  is very OK though  I haven't had problems in their platform  before.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 17, 2018, 02:34:47 PM
We should cautiously approach the choice of the exchange, taking into account the latest news in China and Korea. Too many exchangers manipulate the means of the clients.
Activity: 75
March 17, 2018, 01:40:28 PM
Bittrex and poloniex are the best exchange . the reasons are faster deposit and withdraw. And is also user friendly .crytopia is the worst exchange ever. People coins get missing evry hour of the day
March 17, 2018, 01:38:50 PM
Payperex.com
Activity: 105
March 17, 2018, 01:37:07 PM
BITTREX
BINANCE
March 17, 2018, 01:07:35 PM
I never heard about that exchange, and my personal used 3 different exchange, those are Binance, Kucoin and gate.io . All these exchange has great support in their telegram official so we not need to wait long for any question.
Join also Payperex Telegram
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 17, 2018, 02:25:48 AM
I never heard about that exchange, and my personal used 3 different exchange, those are Binance, Kucoin and gate.io . All these exchange has great support in their telegram official so we not need to wait long for any question.
Activity: 545
Merit: 250
Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl
March 17, 2018, 02:14:06 AM
I think Bittrex and Binance are the best, they are both among top 10 exchanges by volume.
I agree with it because it is both the market you mentioned is a very popular model and the volume is high then there are many developers who want to melistingkan their tokens in both markets
The most important thing with exchange is the security
Those two did not easily list coins, this can be a good thing since we felt safe whenever our holding gets into these exchanges it feels those coins are able to stand for too long. Plus there's a security in those exchanges.
March 17, 2018, 01:41:18 AM
I think Bittrex and Binance are the best, they are both among top 10 exchanges by volume.
I agree with it because it is both the market you mentioned is a very popular model and the volume is high then there are many developers who want to melistingkan their tokens in both markets
The most important thing with exchange is the security
Activity: 616
March 10, 2018, 05:53:19 PM
Activity: 182
PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT
March 10, 2018, 05:52:28 PM
Most of the altcoins that I am holding are ERC20 so for me the best crypto exchange that I ever used are Etherdelta, Crytopia and Kucoin.
I haven't experienced any other coin exchanges because I don't have any chances on making a trade from my coins into another coins.
But for me, those 3 above mentioned are the best ones.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
March 10, 2018, 05:48:08 PM
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
March 10, 2018, 05:35:59 PM
A year ago I only know and like poloniex, bittrex and hitbtc. But since the start of the year I preferred the interface of binance and kucoin. And Most  ICOs got listed on the last 2 mentioned exchange that is why I preferred the two than the others.

until now enjoyed only the ether of Delta and bittrex. Apparently, it was these grasses of the exchange and the exchanger that satisfied me very much. Although of course not all coins are present in their listing.
Activity: 74
March 10, 2018, 05:24:01 PM
I think the best exchange for trading is binance. You can see some coin listing in binance will get pump. Now people start trading in binance for get profit.
Activity: 560
March 10, 2018, 09:48:35 AM
For me 1st place without competition is KuCoin - stable exchange without any bags and with great safety check security on every move you make. Always up to date!
2nd for me is stocks.exchange with minor bugs that are not so problem and finally 3rd is ForkDelta.
March 10, 2018, 09:45:11 AM
Sure try it
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
March 07, 2018, 02:09:10 PM
According to my analysis, the huobi.pro is not only safe, but also easy to use, and I use more.High volume, service response is relatively timely.The transaction fee has a point card to compare.
What kind of analysis?
Pages:
Jump to: