Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges - page 9. (Read 16458 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 02:43:57 PM
Binance, Bittrex, Kucoin, I believe. I am on all 3, although I use bittrex primarily. But all are good. Binance is the most popular in terms of daily page views. You can see this in its alexa ranking, which is currently 252. Bittrex has a ranking of 306. Kucoin has a rank of 2,071. So it's a far ways behind, but still popular. Another one I like is gate.io. Depending on what you're buying determines the exchange you use. Different exchanges have different cryptocurrencies, which is why many people are on multiple exchanges.
Activity: 336
Merit: 52
January 31, 2018, 02:33:43 PM
Binance for sure!
Activity: 62
January 31, 2018, 02:22:21 PM
Bittrex and kraken. I used to despise kraken because the site was always unusable. They have now upgraded and all seems to be ok
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
January 31, 2018, 02:14:59 PM
There are many Exchanges but my top 3 exchanges such as Poloniex, Bittrex and CEX.io because they have less transaction fees as compare to others.
Activity: 378
January 31, 2018, 12:57:30 PM
As per my personal experience my top 3 crypto currency exchanges are BITTREX, YOBIT, COINBASE. All the majority coins are available on these exchanges and also having good customer support.
Activity: 252
January 31, 2018, 04:37:30 AM
Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com

Cheers

You can try to trade in any exchanger and i think you know alread the exchanger.
As your question, paperex is not one of the first 3 good exchanger.
The first 3 exchanger in my opinion is bittrex, binance and poloniex.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 31, 2018, 03:57:06 AM
Bitfinex is finished?
Not yet, until we see it will be closed by the order of the court, that is the only time we will say that they are done.
They might be facing problem now but I believe they will do everything to resolve it as they are one of the biggest player in the market.
I hope so

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 56
January 31, 2018, 03:56:33 AM
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

Binance

Gate.io

YoBit
Activity: 518
January 31, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
A year ago I only know and like poloniex, bittrex and hitbtc. But since the start of the year I preferred the interface of binance and kucoin. And Most  ICOs got listed on the last 2 mentioned exchange that is why I preferred the two than the others.
Activity: 112
January 31, 2018, 03:41:13 AM
mostly binance. second is bittrex and sometimes cryptopia for bitcore. kucoin should be also very easy
Activity: 168
January 31, 2018, 03:25:57 AM
Most of the time, I only trade on the binance exchange.
Because binance has a large trading volume and a large number of altcoin, the user experience of APP is also very good. Grin
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 31, 2018, 03:01:06 AM
Bitfinex is finished?
Not yet, until we see it will be closed by the order of the court, that is the only time we will say that they are done.
They might be facing problem now but I believe they will do everything to resolve it as they are one of the biggest player in the market.
Activity: 658
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 30, 2018, 02:57:16 PM

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
January 30, 2018, 06:39:16 AM
It depends on the crypto currency that you are holding,Not all the crypto currency are listed in all exchangers so it always depend on your holdings.I recommend Binance,Bittrex,Kucoin if you want to buy some coin to trade.
Activity: 104
January 30, 2018, 06:34:00 AM
as far as i know TOP 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
1. Coinbase
2. Gemini
3. Kraken

I'm trading on Coinbase coz:
Coinbase is the largest crypto exchange, boasting over $20 billion in trading volume and over 10 million registered users. The exchange offers access to ethereum, litecoin, bitcoin, and bitcoin cash. It was rumored that Ripple would be available on the platform early in 2018, but the company has stated that it has no such plan. Coinbase also provides an active trader platform known as GDAX that has a plethora of features and analytics for short-term crypto investors.

It is relatively simple to set up an account and buy your first cryptocurrency on Coinbase. The exchange is one of the very few that allow the purchase of cryptocurrencies via U.S. dollars.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
January 30, 2018, 06:30:22 AM
trading sites are growing rapidly like cryptic currency units every day. it is difficult to choose the most reliable of them. the sites I use are binance crytopia and etherdelta
Maybe in the future decentralized exchanges will be widely use, for now I will go with trading sites that are centralized and popular
as I am looking for a good trading volume for my trading activities. I like to trade in Binance, Poloniex, and Bittrex, these are the 3 of my favorite so far.
Activity: 263
January 30, 2018, 06:29:22 AM
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com/postsale/
Regards

1-Binance 2-Bittrex 3- Midex
Activity: 65
January 30, 2018, 06:26:38 AM
in my opinion, TOP 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges:
- Binance
- Gate.io
- KuCoin
 i'm trading on Binance coz:
- Binance is a rapidly growing exchange that concluded its ICO a few months back.
- Since its ICO to till date, it has grown tremendously and is now placed in top 10 cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. It now has more than 140 altcoins listed on it which are only increasing as the days are passing.
- Binance being a centralized exchange has taken a unique take to expand its business and also provides a decent discount for day traders if they use BNB coins. BNB is Binance Coin which is the native currency of this platform.
Activity: 266
January 30, 2018, 06:18:48 AM
trading sites are growing rapidly like cryptic currency units every day. it is difficult to choose the most reliable of them. the sites I use are binance crytopia and etherdelta
Activity: 167
January 29, 2018, 03:55:52 AM
I prefer bittrex because I use it more often. But currently for the bittrex market has closed the creation of a new account. So if you're an old player I'm sure you already have an account in the bittrex market.
But do not be discouraged because other markets still have the potential as well. Like binance, the market currently has a very high volume please check inside the coin market cap: https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
And last is hitbtc, but right now I'm pretty disappointed because there are some problems found there. Please use some markets that I say are good. For now, binends may be the best market because there is enough trade volume
Pages:
Jump to: