Pages:
Author

Topic: The best cryptocurrency exchanges - page 8. (Read 16458 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 15
February 02, 2018, 01:57:20 PM
I prefer Binance market. A wide choice of cryptocurrency pairs. Quality and convenient interface. Most of e-coins joining this market start growing in
its' price. Deposit replenishment passes with flying colours.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 11:59:53 AM
For me Binance, Kucoin and Bitstamp. First two for a very active in listing new coins and Bitstamp  for enabling make transfers to FIAT.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
February 02, 2018, 11:43:40 AM
TOP 3 Cryptocurrency Exchanges I personally think are KuCoin, Binance and Bittrex, because I think every altcoin that goes into the three exchange prices will immediately rise far from the initial price before the altcoin goes to the exchange and the sales volume also increases, because the third exchange it has many users than on other exchange.
Activity: 573
Merit: 11
February 02, 2018, 11:32:23 AM
I use binance because its user friendly and you can withdraw up to 2 BTC per day. Kucoin is also a good exchange because it has all the features of binance. My 3 top exchanges are binance, Okex and upbit.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
February 02, 2018, 07:30:38 AM
Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex.
Make your choice!

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 02:07:20 AM
Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex.
Make your choice!
Activity: 118
Merit: 11
February 01, 2018, 01:58:27 AM
Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges, or the best Cryptocurrency exchange? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com

Cheers

I think the best exchanges today are Binance and Bittrex. A huge number of coins, huge trading volumes. But sometimes they have closed registration of new users, not cope with the large number of applicants.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
January 31, 2018, 07:07:56 PM
binance and kucoin are the best. I do some trades in okex they are also good. Trex is full of shit and expensive.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 453
January 31, 2018, 07:06:55 PM
Really good exchange is bittrex, i'm using it. A lot of altcoins to trade it.

bittrex is really good and have a nice volume compare to any exchanges. bittrex is really awesome and every investor are looking forward to the coin they have to be listed on bittrex. thats why people are onto it. kucoin,binance and some others are second to bittrex only. but they are really good too and i am on it also.
Activity: 102
Merit: 14
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 31, 2018, 07:05:47 PM
i would suggest binance, yobit and bittrex. these 3 are easy convenient whereas binance even has low fees. on the other side yobit has investment box and also offers free fork coins of most of the bitcoin and other coins soft and hard fork. bittrex is easy to use. choose from these 3 you wont regreat. GL Smiley
Activity: 118
January 31, 2018, 07:00:06 PM
So far I have used more than ten exchanges, but my favorite ones are Poloniex and Cryptopia, although maybe one of the big problems I see in this business is that the integration of new altcoins to the exchanges is very widespread, and sometimes you have to open accounts in new exchanges just to buy a token that interests someone.
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
January 31, 2018, 04:58:19 PM
Binance for sure...
Activity: 658
VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT
January 31, 2018, 04:57:39 PM
Hi all, any suggestions for top 3 Exchanges? where do you trade? and why?
I like the Payperex exchange platform, the Idea of trading shares is great! https://payperex.com

Cheers

Mine top 3 exchanges are:-

1. Coinbase

2. Gemini

3. Kraken
What about PayperEx?

www.payperex.com
While prices for Bitcoin are skyrocketing and other digital coins are out of reach for most people, The Paypers remove the cost, trust and user experience barriers associated with making these investments.
Activity: 406
January 31, 2018, 03:56:53 PM
I use 3 of the exchange for the exchange of this binance Bittrex and KuCoin they are the main where I trade, there are about 10 stock exchanges, on which I need to sell as my coins show up there first
Activity: 714
January 31, 2018, 03:39:35 PM
The best exchange? Maybe a lot in my opinion but I personally choose 3 good, fast and the fee is not too big. The first is the Okex Exchange Because there is a very fast transaction and the fee is small. Second is Hitbtc Due to Fast Transaction. The third is etherdelta sometimes etherdelta many problems but i often do transactions in etherdelta.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 31, 2018, 03:39:22 PM
Now I am trading in Binance, Kucoin and bittrex.I think these are now top 3 exchange.If I compare among them first choice Kucoin then Binance and then Bittrex.Although Kucoin is new exchange but they are including lot of feature along with high security.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
January 31, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
I am trading in many exchanges like Nova, Yobit, Binance, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Coinexchange, Stocks.exchange and many other. But from all these exchanges i like Bittrex, Binance, Yobit, because they are most active exchanges and able to handle heavy transactions daily.
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
January 31, 2018, 03:28:10 PM
As per my personal experience my top 3 crypto currency exchanges are BITTREX, YOBIT, COINBASE. All the majority coins are available on these exchanges and also having good customer support.

Yes I do have these as my favorite but now there is a new issue which has come up with coinbase as it is not fully operational due to some error sometimes there is an issue with Mobile app and sometimes there will be issue with website of coinbase and I am losing hope on coinbase.
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 03:09:35 PM

Cheers

1. Coinbase

2. Gemini

3. Kraken
Activity: 42
January 31, 2018, 03:09:20 PM

Cheers

1. Coinbase

2. Gemini

3. Kraken
Pages:
Jump to: