Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Project 2020, suddenly stopped! - page 2. (Read 970 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
They only paused for 1 month so the situation could be more stable. They are prioritizing health and do not want participants to get sick. And for me this is not the best project in 2020, this project has appeared in 2019 and they are currently facing many difficulties.
Activity: 812
Merit: 512
recently I saw the best prize projects in 2020 (INSURE) and tokens (SURE) already registered on the CoinmarketCap website.
- https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/insure/
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes
but suddenly the project stopped for a reason??

How do you feel? especially for prize hunters who have participated in the Insure Project from the start?
why does a good project always end like this?
I am not agreed, it’s not best prize it’s low prize but yeah project i think legit, and it’s not especial in my opinion, in this world wide situation stopped this project reopen soon i hope.
Why do they stop when people are at home and want a job to make money? Perhaps the project is consolidating its budget so that it can develop in the future, anyway, every decision is with them and we will not be able to do anything more. Respect their decisions and see what happens next
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
I am lucky not participated at this project because checking with signature campaign reward is not realistic because just $5 each week for senior member account, how come reward too little and I like for joining an ICO project not active listing on exchange market before, insure have an exchange market but little reward is not interested.
Exactly, they are very stingy in bounty budget. how do premium members get $ 5 per week for their 15 posts. Obviously this campaign should stop sooner, but I think they need to make payments the previous week to ensure fairness. If they do not pay then I think they are a scam project
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
For me, it's Lucky Seven.
This project aims to work with organizations, businesses, and persons for philanthropic purposes.
They are really willing to help others, especially those who needed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 22
Insure project is good but this happened because of the outbreak, I guess it's one of the few projects in crypto space that can't be handled online only, teams have to stay safe first before anything else, not insure team fault, it's the outbreak
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
The best project for me in 2020 is ADN Token;). They have the best and unique features. The ADN will be the first to have an investor-protection mechanism designed to become fraud-proof, scam-proof, and laundering-proof. Check more about ADN here >>>> https://tokenncoin.com/cryptocurrencies/aladdin

Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
They have already stated the reason why they stop running their bounty campaigns and that is because a lot of members have requested for leave in order to prepare or take care of themselves with wildly spreading desease corona virus. As for the team I guess they cannot make any move or any activities that would make a lot of advertisements about the project physically or virtually to be able to spread awareness about the project. They stated as well that they will resume the operation as soon as everything gets back to normal and by that time the market is bouncing back as well and that is good news for the project.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
I am lucky not participated at this project because checking with signature campaign reward is not realistic because just $5 each week for senior member account, how come reward too little and I like for joining an ICO project not active listing on exchange market before, insure have an exchange market but little reward is not interested.

Absolutely! I was shocked that Sr, Hero members were doing Insure signature for 5-7$ for a week! It's an insult for those high ranked accounts! How can an altcoin project allocates that small money for the high ranked forum members! I asked this on the group, one guy replied price will be increased in future surely! That answer was enough to ignore this project! But their social bounty looked very promising, I mean the allocation was pretty high! So, I wanted to do the Insure social bounty and missed it! I hope they will resume the campaign when the month goes end, so, I can join in socials!
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
Activity: 2828
Merit: 518
recently I saw the best prize projects in 2020 (INSURE) and tokens (SURE) already registered on the CoinmarketCap website.
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes

How do you feel? especially for prize hunters who have participated in the Insure Project from the start?
It is not about the price so we can call or measure that a certain project is good or a scam. For that, it stops for no statement coming from the devs, then it is clear what this project trying to tell us and it is obviously an exit scam project. I hope it won't and they are telling the truth because of the outbreak and we can give our trust back again. But it is oftentimes to happen and having tricked by presenting a high reward, high price value but all just a trick.
And they should come back otherwise, we can't blame the people to say something not acceptable.

legendary
Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225
Once a man, twice a child!
Defining a project as the best depends on your belief but it doesn't matter because it's your opinion. If they have stopped the bounty, they have reason behind it and it could be the budgeting or they have met already their expected reach.
The team cited the Coronavirus outbreak as a plausible cause to halt the bounty, saying customers are on lockdown.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 693
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes

This must be some sort of sentimental analysis. When I looked through Insure as a new crypto entrant, I saw nothing concrete and little wonder the team stopped development. I am no more carried away with the fancy grammar in whitepapers anymore. That can.be easily arranged for a couple of dollars now
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
If you read the information on the group very well you will know that the team decided to take some break because of the pandemic in the global world now. The team promised to be back, i don't see any big deal in that.

OP has received backlash from this, guess he didn't even read the announcement.
Should check first related updates before complaining.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1
This project, Insure, looks promising, but I won't give it the best for the year. Well, that's your opinion.
The pandemic is hitting hard and crushing everything on its path. While most of us stay behind our keyboards and are able to do what is require of us, some and probably, the Insure team might not be efficient combining the project development with bounty management and other essentials during this period. They came out plan and gave a genuine reason for halting the campaign. Then promised to return stronger. We definitely have to wait for them to return.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
If you read the information on the group very well you will know that the team decided to take some break because of the pandemic in the global world now. The team promised to be back, i don't see any big deal in that.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
HEX: Longer pays better
I also think that insure are best projects because they are listed on the coinmarketcap site.
The problem is that is not true, not because the project is listed in CMC it's already a good project, they just pass on a certain criteria like trading volume and exchanges they are trading, but the performance of the coins still depends on how the will handle it, it could succeed or it could fail, that's it.

I am among those registered as participants
bounty insure projects. And according to the news that I got from the telegram group, the insure projects in paused were not stopped.
And will continued next month, the reason being the spread of the corona virus. We can only wait until next month.
I hope everyone understands because pause and stopped are different, but let's see if the project will resume as there are a lot of projects who made promises but failed in the end.
They made a notice to pause, but I think that given the current situation, they will definitely stop it forever. The virus situation is still out of control, and they say reopen only if the virus situation is better and better
Activity: 496
Merit: 100
- 1 SURE = $0.015725   Roll Eyes

Some users didn't see coronavirus effect on cryptocurrency, we should show them this announcement of insure. Insure project postpone all bounty for coronavirus effected, Insure makes a announcement that their all team members stuck for lockdown problem. Do more research to find the best project.
Activity: 939
Merit: 256
Listing in cmc doesnt mean it is the best, there's many factor to look for before we say it is worthy. Besides if this project is good then it wont stop unexpectedly because as you've said its the best right?

The developers of the INSURE project halted the bonus program due to concerns over the negative effects of the corona epidemic. According to the announcement, the bounty INSURE campaign will stop for at least a month and no specific time will continue.
Its not surprising that some projects chose to postpone or stop their project because of the possible effect of the virus.
Currently the whole world is affected by the corona virus and the cryptocurrency market is no exception. When the economy is affected the money invested in the cryptocurrency market will be cut, even investors tend to withdraw their money from the market.
Hopefully the epidemic will end soon and everything can return to its place.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I also think that insure are best projects because they are listed on the coinmarketcap site. I am among those registered as participants
bounty insure projects. And according to the news that I got from the telegram group, the insure projects in paused were not stopped.
And will continued next month, the reason being the spread of the corona virus. We can only wait until next month.
Since covid-19, we have had a lot of problems and faced with many financial difficulties that caused many projects to be delayed during this time. Of course there will still be some projects that work well but very few and certainly those projects will bounce back very quickly if things get back to normal. I believe this year will be a very difficult year for all investors and you need to consider carefully before making a decision.
The main problem now we must admit is that the epedemic corona which made all projects must be stopped first because the country was hit by a corona so that the policies of each country were very different, but if it reached lockdown it would certainly be disrupted and would wait for the situation to return to normal as in wuhan. so we must be patient that many projects are good and can still survive and will continue when normal starts.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
I also think that insure are best projects because they are listed on the coinmarketcap site. I am among those registered as participants
Since covid-19, we have had a lot of problems and faced with many financial difficulties that caused many projects to be delayed during this time. Of course there will still be some projects that work well but very few and certainly those projects will bounce back very quickly if things get back to normal. I believe this year will be a very difficult year for all investors and you need to consider carefully before making a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: