Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 8. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
December 30, 2018, 05:54:51 PM
We do not have always to follow  what others are doing. The best is to have our  own, independent decisions.
The best time to exit is when we have achieved our trading goals. Taking profit is one of the most important
things in trading.

Yes I agree with your statement each and everyone should definitely follow a unique way to develop their skills and develop their profit if you follow someone's rules and regulation then the someone will get out of this business then you cannot do anything with your own knowledge that's why uniqueness is always very important.
Activity: 190
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 12:47:01 PM
my target 20% for trading is very best rate i not like day trading weekly enter trading
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
July 30, 2018, 12:32:13 PM
The best time to exit trading is when you have successfully make profit according to your plan. If you are yet to make profit, you may have to stay longer trading otherwise, you will be at loss and this could hinder your ability to trade in future and affect your confidence in yourself negatively.
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 12:25:31 PM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

This statement touched me so hard, buy rumors, and sell the facts. Interesting have you invented it by yourself or you have read it somewhere? But also it needs a great time to spend on the studies.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 11:21:03 AM
A good trader every minute knows when to enter, how long to wait and when to nally exit the trade.  Exit points are best entered immediately after the primary trade is placed.
Activity: 61
July 30, 2018, 11:16:10 AM
On the off chance that you think you increase some benefit will be the best time to leave exchanging so should restrain yourself on managing the coins in the market, that way you pick up the cash as well as the experience. Return to on a day or two ago will be your best alternative regardless of what happens. Restricting yourself is the best quality or a merchant on the grounds that regardless of how much cash you get as long as you acquire benefit for that day will be the way to achievement in exchanging industry. Check the effective merchants and you will hear the same as mine since that is the truth of exchanging.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 10:49:43 AM
Make sure you have enough savings. It's also better if you use your funds to build a business so you will have a passive income. Maybe, you can also give it to family, friends, etc. And the important thing is, skip trading strategy or technique.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 644
https://duelbits.com/
July 30, 2018, 10:42:53 AM
Daily trading and long-term trades have different risks. if doing daily trading then it is very important to measure or determine the time to get out of the trade.
while long-term trading, we are more free to speculate. I think it's safer to do long-term trading, of course holding a reliable coin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 10:33:11 AM
The good time to get rid of that transaction is when you have achieved the profit margins that you desire. Getting out of the deal is safer if you know how to control your greed.
Activity: 117
July 30, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
There are only two ways you can get out of a trade: by taking a loss or by making a gain. When talking about exit strategies, we use the terms take-profit and stop-loss orders to refer to the kind of exit being made. And also you can establishing a price target is a great way to establish your potential reward relative to risk. If you are risking $300 on a trade, but will make $900 if the price hits your target, your reward outweighs your risk 3:1.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
July 30, 2018, 09:17:41 AM

Today's markets are still pretty good as I think you can just keep your money trading funds to avoid big losses in trading I think that's a big mistake when you get out of the trading field and then all the prices of commodities are rising.
Activity: 224
July 30, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
In my opinion, the x5 rises are that we should sell them, should not wait long, because the market is unpredictable so long-term but no purpose or no evaluation criteria. The project will obviously make you a loss
Activity: 420
July 30, 2018, 05:27:22 AM
It is always good to exit from when the prices are increasing continuously which we cannot able to buy them with the money we have because when we buy them at the higher value we have to wait many days with no profit. So it is always good to buy them when they are very cheap in the market.
Activity: 121
July 30, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

I think the best time to get rid of that trades is to exit the market when prices are rising, you can see that the crypto market is fluctuating continuously and the moment the price is rising is the easiest time to exit, Then the transaction volume is high enough to make sure the profit. If you exit when the price starts to drop the risk will be very high because the price can fall very quickly lead to profits not as expected.
Activity: 25
July 30, 2018, 02:21:58 AM
Social media plays an important role in getting this information and publishing it for everyone. If there are early signs of a firm's default on the media, it can help people reduce the risk of closing a business.
Now there are also much social media uses bitcoin to reward those who read and share their information. For example, platforms based on Blockchains like Steemit, Synereo, and forthcoming Network intend to pay for information sharing. Big economies are getting noticed, and many of them have come up with new platforms with the idea of ​​replacing popular social media sites like Facebook or Twitter.

Social media has brought many new attributes to the virtual currency industry, and this trend will continue to increase. Blockchain technology and digital currency also help many of the media innovate when tying them into online forums. Areas for online discussions have created the initial value for virtual currency, but it also enhances the overall environment. Over time, blockchain technology can also make social media work better.
Activity: 238
July 29, 2018, 01:40:30 PM
The bitcoin dominance rate and the market capitalization of the top coins in the market is the best way to judge the best time to exit trading when there are a lot of factors involved in the decision of the price of the coin then you should shift to long-term trading instead
Activity: 840
Merit: 268
July 22, 2018, 12:07:08 PM
Great article that might boost everybody to trade good. Some people are just afraid in exiting because they believe that if they exit, the coin they are putting upon might go up. That's how it is.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
July 22, 2018, 11:57:27 AM
In worse cases, sometimes many investors are uneasy and sell out their coins even if the underlying indicators do not have any changes.
Both situations can lead to loss and miss out on profit opportunities. Get rid of psychological factors and place oders to sell at the appropriate price.
Investors should set a withdrawal point at the price limit .
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
July 22, 2018, 11:55:31 AM

Accdg. To this site

By analyzing well the chart of the specific coin that we are trading, we can know when is the best time to exit or to enter in trading. We should have this skill for us to avoid loss and earn profit.
Activity: 238
July 22, 2018, 11:26:44 AM
the right time to exit the market is when the market is running bull run then it is nt adviseable to invest in bitcin and cryptocurrencies at the pumping time
To easily get rid of the deal, you first have to set a target for the specific price, so when the altcoin reaches that price you will latch and do not expect higher prices. If you aspire for higher prices then the price will probably drop unexpectedly and you will continue to wait for the regret. These are the circumstances I often encounter.
Yes, in my opinion he should not wait in the market. This market always has price adjustments. I'm also the person who encounters the bad case like you, waiting for the price increase but eventually get the risk in the transaction
Pages:
Jump to: