Pages:
Author

Topic: The Best Time To Exit Trading - page 12. (Read 24693 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 06:40:07 PM
This is a good suggestion. At least we should also see rumors and news about altcoin that we save for trading. With such meticulous analysis we can estimate a good time to start trading.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
June 24, 2018, 12:48:56 PM
remembering the new year, too, an interesting analogy comes. then said that everything will grow, and the fall crept up unnoticed. thanks for the advice
Activity: 275
Merit: 10
We offer our Service
June 24, 2018, 11:32:44 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

(contains also tips on trading)

BUY THE RUMOURS. SELL THE NEWS (not literally)
When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Yes, having limits in trading will help you not to lose everything and also, media sometimes say the opposite but mostly true about the cryptos so much better to be updated also about the latest news about crypto.
Activity: 294
June 24, 2018, 10:49:24 AM
The best time to exit crypto currency is when you dont have en0ugh m0ney to invest.. And your tired of crypto's life..
Activity: 266
June 24, 2018, 10:21:30 AM
People nowadays are stuck in the world of trading that may cause their loss of capital, may cause their eagerness to recover their investment. Ending up sinking the money they have invested. AND Doesn't know how to exit in the game.

Also, FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) is a normal feeling of traders when coins are actually dumped big time.

Here's how. We all know that media plays a big role in the dump value of some coins.

Accdg. To this site

When media talks often about the dump and publish articles, then that is the RIGHT TIME TO EXIT.
News, rumours, speculations could have a big impact and can affect the price of altcoins. They concide the price movements resulting in pump and dump.

Believe me, I did that and it really works. Prevents deficits and prevents loss of investment.

Same as the silver flag, very hard to exit trading, you should understand that when you lose a lot of money for the silver flag, if you try to continue, results will be lost more than. Trading is like that, you have to learn to stop when you lose too much money
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
June 20, 2018, 01:23:40 PM
Trading needs skills and timing due to the flactuating value of cryptocurrency so the best time to exit trading is when you have reach your goal more than enough. Your goal must be your map because trading is a win-lost situation.
Selling something in right time is more difficult than buying, you will find it too much hard to take a decision, you will always want to wait for the price to increase more and more, but some time the price take a u turn and start decreasing, you need to be a decision take in trading specially in short term trading which you always need to be more active.
Activity: 158
June 19, 2018, 07:38:08 PM
Trading needs skills and timing due to the flactuating value of cryptocurrency so the best time to exit trading is when you have reach your goal more than enough. Your goal must be your map because trading is a win-lost situation.
Activity: 109
June 19, 2018, 07:10:31 PM
We have a contrast perception. The best thing to do when there are FUD news about the negative side of cryptocurrency. Expect that the price will move down and it will result a great impact to the market. Instead to sell my coins, I prefer to sell half of it and hold the 50% of my investment. Later on, as the price goes to the floor, it is the right time buy back again. If you are trading, you can exit the market for short term by selling your portfolio at a price that earns you good money and you do not loose. You can leave at such a time but you should never bade permanent good bye. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
June 19, 2018, 06:44:44 PM

Accdg. To this site

You can see that bitcoin prices have been going through the past few days and are showing signs of recovery, I believe this time is great for you to start trading altcoin. As the price of bitcoin is constantly increasing, I believe bitcoin prices will continue to increase in the coming days and you can completely trade bitcoin and altcoin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
June 19, 2018, 05:03:34 PM
 "The Best Time To Exit Trading" is your system of money management which you have to use.
You are absolutely right about mass media because they do not have accurate and actual information which traders have who trades online. It is important to pay attention that mass media may be bought to write incorrect information in an article to mislead traders.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 19, 2018, 01:49:05 PM
Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
When it comes to trading timing is everything, if you bought bitcoin at January of 2017 and sold at December 2017 you made a fortune but if you bought at December of 2017 and sold at January or February of 2018 you lost a fortune, a small difference in your timing will change everything to me this is the main reason why I prefer to hold for the long term.
There is no time for exit from trading because trading is business and exiting means to windup your business. I think that good trader always look at the market regularly and when he realizes that the price is now quite good then he should sell his coins for making profits. This will be the right time. And important thing is that a trader must have skills of trading.

exiting here in trading are easy what are really hard is to start well if the reason why you have to exit just because you loss a lot just by selling them in a cheap price well this is that you have to think what could be your life if you just to give up , trading are some of the very good source of income.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
June 19, 2018, 01:34:56 PM
Actually, in trading, the most important thing is to sell the asset in time. Each trader has his own trading system. Someone is based on classical prediction - Elliot waves, someone on the mathematical model - nonlinear fractal analysis, but there are those who trade on the indicators. Personally, I buy and sell according to indicators. They sometimes wander, but most often they help to save profits and capital.
Also I always use stop loses. They allow me to avoid big losses.
When it comes to trading timing is everything, if you bought bitcoin at January of 2017 and sold at December 2017 you made a fortune but if you bought at December of 2017 and sold at January or February of 2018 you lost a fortune, a small difference in your timing will change everything to me this is the main reason why I prefer to hold for the long term.
There is no time for exit from trading because trading is business and exiting means to windup your business. I think that good trader always look at the market regularly and when he realizes that the price is now quite good then he should sell his coins for making profits. This will be the right time. And important thing is that a trader must have skills of trading.
June 18, 2018, 07:49:36 PM

Accdg. To this site

Yes, I think this is a great time for you to start trading, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few days, so it's easy to trade successfully. The market is showing signs of strong recovery. Now you have to plan your specific business so that you can minimize risk and make the most of your profits.
Activity: 616
June 18, 2018, 07:46:28 PM

Accdg. To this site

We have a contrast perception. The best thing to do when there are FUD news about the negative side of cryptocurrency. Expect that the price will move down and it will result a great impact to the market. Instead to sell my coins, I prefer to sell half of it and hold the 50% of my investment. Later on, as the price goes to the floor, it is the right time buy back again.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
June 18, 2018, 07:41:00 PM
For me the best time to exit in tradinh is when I met my price target but when the market is not in favor of the things I want and its seems dumping I make sure I already set my stop loss so that I won’t bag hold the coins I bought.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 18, 2018, 07:13:48 PM
it seems you will never be able to get out of the trading world because in the world of trading you do it every day and can not you leave, when you want to buy something without you knowing you are trading.
For me the best time to exit in trading is when you earn a lot of money or when you became a very rich person in trading world and there is no doubt that is really okay to exit or to quit in trading when you are also able to buy a new house for your self.
Activity: 420
June 18, 2018, 07:09:03 PM
Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
Best time for trading is when its price going to high so your money will never going to lose and that's why you will earn huge profit in trading, so if its going to fall do you should very careful because it will risky for your money so that's why you should complete expert in trading.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 06:55:27 PM
Everyone of us have a target price when it comes to our investment or in trading. I think don't follow the crowd doing because theres a possibility that you can lose your profit make your own way and focus to what are doing.
Activity: 243
June 15, 2018, 11:09:16 AM
If I'm going to exit in trading,the best time is if my goal in life is already done and settle all my needs in the future's life.but now we need to focus of what we do in trading.ignore some articles that make coming from the media.because we all know that media is do thier job for money. Even if lies or not lies articles.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
June 15, 2018, 10:52:24 AM
Yes you need to set your target. do not follow the flow, do not follow the crowd. just make a profit target and right after there is not even bother to look at that coin again. Well the scenario is always checking the market news, it will help you to decide if tokens can pump or throw news have a big influence to the market especially to investors of every token.
Pages:
Jump to: