Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 17. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 655
Merit: 500
May 29, 2017, 04:43:52 PM
For me the best time to invest is when you know or learn the value of bitcoin, when it come to drop and up time to time. Like now btc is up and some theory it become high and high if the month of june.

well it is high time for investing in btc now as more people already witnessed how the price of bitcoin skyrocketed and that gave people a hint of how btc can be very profitable especially in the long run. it would've been best if we've started btc early on but better to start now than never

If I am not wrong I saw the price of bitcoin crossing $2900 few days back on preev and that was too high price to invest money in it but comparatively the current price is low and a good time to invest in bitcoins as it surely has an potential to cross $3000 in next few months so even if buy now then we can make good profits in short period of time and if you believe in holding bitcoin for a long term then any price and any time is a good time to invest money in it.
to me i think although when the price of bitcoin was trading above 2900 USD in preev. i think it was also a good time to invest. and now the price is trading near to 2000 USD  so it is the best time to invest money right now and do not wast the time and opportunity, because in future we are not expecting  any future decrease in the price of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1500
May 29, 2017, 03:47:53 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Frankly speaking, there is no best time to invest in cryptos. Every time is the best time because the market is open and the potential is huge which can't be imagined by what we see now. If anyone is thinking about long term investment in bitcoin or any other crypto, they should invest at any time because future holds enormous possibility to reach to the moon.

I have accumulated most of my bitcoins when the price was at 450 USD and still investing today as well. because I am thinking of long term and I am sure that I will be able to make my dreams come true with my bitcoin savings one day in future.
Activity: 588
May 29, 2017, 03:41:06 PM
The best time to invest is right now because from the look of things the prices of Bitcoin are headed to the moon and soon enough it's going to shoot ip again so the best thing to do is to invest now and hope for increases rather than wait and rue for not buying early.
yes but the price of  bitcoin is already trading so high, therefore you need to invest your money for long term, because short term investment can be too much risky and specially it is depending on your interest and your experience, if you have good experience in short term investment then it is ok. but if you do not have any experience in short term investment the it s too much risky.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
May 29, 2017, 03:24:38 PM
For me the best time to invest is when you know or learn the value of bitcoin, when it come to drop and up time to time. Like now btc is up and some theory it become high and high if the month of june.

well it is high time for investing in btc now as more people already witnessed how the price of bitcoin skyrocketed and that gave people a hint of how btc can be very profitable especially in the long run. it would've been best if we've started btc early on but better to start now than never

If I am not wrong I saw the price of bitcoin crossing $2900 few days back on preev and that was too high price to invest money in it but comparatively the current price is low and a good time to invest in bitcoins as it surely has an potential to cross $3000 in next few months so even if buy now then we can make good profits in short period of time and if you believe in holding bitcoin for a long term then any price and any time is a good time to invest money in it.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 29, 2017, 11:21:34 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 253
May 28, 2017, 10:50:32 AM
The best time to invest is right now because from the look of things the prices of Bitcoin are headed to the moon and soon enough it's going to shoot ip again so the best thing to do is to invest now and hope for increases rather than wait and rue for not buying early.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
May 28, 2017, 06:36:03 AM
Activity: 700
May 28, 2017, 04:21:05 AM
The best strategy for investing is to buy the stocks of either bitcoin or any coin regularly so you will not miss the opportunity of buying the price even if there is a pump buy few, if there is a dump buy more. The secret is, you are buying regularly and you are not just one time deposit, one time buy. Most of the successful investors buy their stocks regularly and that will apply same with bitcoin.
Buying regularly must be a profitable strategy rather than waiting for one particular best time to buy all bitcoins at one single time. Because when we are buying monthly basis or weekly basis, we can get all types of prices like very lower prices to ATH prices too. But it will get us very lower average prices which may ensure definite profits than who are waiting for best time to buy.
Activity: 1022
May 28, 2017, 03:47:07 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?
agreed, As long as bitcoin has plan to reach 10,000$ dollars each it is still right time to buy then hold.
Due to the price was 2268$, meaning its really the best opportunity to buy it.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 28, 2017, 12:58:59 AM
While investigating through bitcoin there is no such requirement to find the right time or right place to make the investment. All it needs is the research to find the perfect and the trustworthy investment site, because with several multiplier programs scammers roam around the entire network.
but i think it is too much important that if you are going to investment, then you need to choose to right time for investment. you also need to choose the right place for your investment, because  if you will not invest in a right time and right place then you can lose your own money, or will just waste your time.
The best strategy for investing is to buy the stocks of either bitcoin or any coin regularly so you will not miss the opportunity of buying the price even if there is a pump buy few, if there is a dump buy more. The secret is, you are buying regularly and you are not just one time deposit, one time buy. Most of the successful investors buy their stocks regularly and that will apply same with bitcoin.
also the best time to invest is put your money in the trading trade them well while the bitcoin price is rising up.
When the time comes you will a sucessful bitcoin holder and you will be proud of it as well
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 28, 2017, 12:52:03 AM
While investigating through bitcoin there is no such requirement to find the right time or right place to make the investment. All it needs is the research to find the perfect and the trustworthy investment site, because with several multiplier programs scammers roam around the entire network.
but i think it is too much important that if you are going to investment, then you need to choose to right time for investment. you also need to choose the right place for your investment, because  if you will not invest in a right time and right place then you can lose your own money, or will just waste your time.
Activity: 630
May 27, 2017, 07:44:15 PM
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
May 27, 2017, 03:57:38 PM
Well the best time to buy is right now cause as i always did early birds catch the worm.
Bitcoin is preparing itself to explode in a high value so be prepared buy now before you regret Smiley
What's making you so sure this is the time before biggest boom? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
May 27, 2017, 01:37:33 PM
Bitcoin is still can be quite volatile, so if you see any big price movements, like for example the recent all-time high, you can try to catch the panic selling and buy very low, recently it was below $2000. But if you don't want to engage in trading, you can simply buy at any point although it's still not advisable to buy during fast rises, because it might crash and you would have bough more Bitcoins when the price is low.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
May 27, 2017, 01:22:43 PM
Well the best time to buy is right now cause as i always did early birds catch the worm.
Bitcoin is preparing itself to explode in a high value so be prepared buy now before you regret Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
May 27, 2017, 08:55:39 AM
I would recommend buying in the price dips. However, don't get to focused on trends and predictions. Bitcoin is still pretty undervalued and you'll make money in he Kong term if you buy now.

Toughts?
I think its now the time to buy bitcoins in cheap price, don't be fool at price price just focus on where you can earn or it can grow your bitcoins, just invest to a good compony or have a good plan, and don't even bother to lose/steel your bitcoins, just saying "Make your bitcoins as your family and don't let it still by other people Smiley"

Buying bitcoin from now is the best time and lose this chance....
I think the best time to invest your bitcoin when the price is rapidly increasing to make more profit. Investing is a part of business that you can get shares like in company and many more. To get more profit in investing you need to wait more time to gain that.

I wouldn't. You're just contributing to market hype, that ends with large price corrections like the one we are experiencing right now. But then again, I guess I should be thanking you. More cheap coins and sharp spikes to sell at for me.
Activity: 896
Merit: 272
OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.
May 27, 2017, 08:44:20 AM

Toughts?
I think its now the time to buy bitcoins in cheap price, don't be fool at price price just focus on where you can earn or it can grow your bitcoins, just invest to a good compony or have a good plan, and don't even bother to lose/steel your bitcoins, just saying "Make your bitcoins as your family and don't let it still by other people Smiley"

Buying bitcoin from now is the best time and lose this chance....
I think the best time to invest your bitcoin when the price is rapidly increasing to make more profit. Investing is a part of business that you can get shares like in company and many more. To get more profit in investing you need to wait more time to gain that.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 10, 2017, 07:47:54 AM
If you want to hold Bitcoin long term, then it's never the WRONG TIME to buy it. Many who don't buy now will say in one year's time, I wish I bought Bitcoin back then when it was under 2k USD. If everyone starts even putting 1% of their money into Bitcoin from now, they will be guaranteed a great nest egg, 5-10 years from now, if not much sooner.
Activity: 193
Merit: 100
May 10, 2017, 04:39:58 AM

Yes, it's never too late to invest, but you need to take great care of your security on the Internet, so as not to lose coins.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
May 10, 2017, 03:29:19 AM
I will put my investing on hold at a moment as the current price is too high for me and not affordable to invest money in bitcoins as anything is possible in coming days price can even crash so I will wait for few more days and see how the price behaves and if price goes down then will invest some money in it or else wait for the right time to come.
yes now doubt that the price of bitcoin is trading too high as it now cross the 770 USD level and still continue to increase. as people are expecting that the price of bitcoin will reach to 3000 USD level very soon, therefore people are still investing their money in bitcoin. so i think it is still good time to invest instead of waiting for the price to decrease.
yeah right the only way for btc is to keep rising up from time so even you bought it for much higher value expect that it bounce back and coming back with much stronger return, profits for those who knows how to play safe and really have patience to wait.

Agree btc is keep rising up as long as you can buy now then buy now though if you buy it last year sort of you can triple your bitcoin now but pas is past so if you regret again you should buy now, price is high now but it would be higher in the following years so expect some profits from it
Sometimes we also have to consider the price before buying, look for the right timing, it's pumping now
so it's not good to buy at this moment.
Pages:
Jump to: