Pages:
Author

Topic: The best time to invest. - page 14. (Read 25086 times)

Activity: 484
Merit: 251
June 15, 2017, 07:04:13 PM
Now is the right time to invest by buying bitcoins, bitcoin prices are now down trend, and I predict bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of the year, maybe could reach $ 5000, i hope so
I do agree so. And you do not need to hope young men, keep holding your bitcoin and it will soon hit $3500 and then $5000 in the near future. People still want to use bitcoin because it is original and easy to use
Activity: 440
Merit: 250
June 15, 2017, 05:29:24 PM
I think the option to buy bitcoin again is open for us. Bitcoin price is crashing and some find this a golden opportunity to buy some or accumulate in one big buy. I myself is buying bitcoin now and little by little try to accumulate at least 1 full BTC in my wallet. I think bitmain has caused a FUD causing the price to dip. Anyways, chances are that the price can rebound to at least 3000$ IMHO so I'm stocking up bitcoin now.
i also think so the price of bitcoin is trading below 2300 USD therefor it is the best time to buy bitcoin right now, the price of bitcoin is really trading too much low as compare to the potential of bitcoin, i am sure that the price if bitcoin is going to get the accelerator very soon, and then we will not be able to buy bitcoin in the present time. so i can suggest that the present time is the best time for investment in bitcoin .
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1280
English ⬄ Russian Translation Services
June 15, 2017, 04:10:58 PM
Now is the right time to invest by buying bitcoins, bitcoin prices are now down trend, and I predict bitcoin prices will rise again until the end of the year, maybe could reach $ 5000, i hope so
yes i think it too, now will be the best time to buy bitcoin, i planned to buy bitcoin or if i have been earned bitcoin now i am planning to save it to my wallet and never withdraw it, i will make that as my long term investment for my future use.
Today the market of crypto currency is very feverish, And at this moment one can very well catch time to buy a good amount of current crypto currency. Maybe other altcoin will pay attention to this, but I would prefer to buy Bitcoin if it drops a little. The fact is that soon the Bitcoin course will go up and time will be lost.

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive

Have you actually tried trading altcoins?

Obviously, I refer to major ones, such as Litecoin (which I'm trading nowadays) and Dogecoin (which is a joke but still quite tradable anyway, and which I successfully traded in the past). If you are looking for volatility, their volatility exceeds Bitcoin's by a good margin, while their price (at least, Litecoin price) follows the price of Bitcoin pretty tight (I refer to correlation here), so you are sort of insured from unexpected crashes (if these crashes don't come from Bitcoin itself, or course)
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
June 15, 2017, 03:25:07 PM
I think the option to buy bitcoin again is open for us. Bitcoin price is crashing and some find this a golden opportunity to buy some or accumulate in one big buy. I myself is buying bitcoin now and little by little try to accumulate at least 1 full BTC in my wallet. I think bitmain has caused a FUD causing the price to dip. Anyways, chances are that the price can rebound to at least 3000$ IMHO so I'm stocking up bitcoin now.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 525
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 15, 2017, 02:09:16 PM
yes i think it too, now will be the best time to buy bitcoin, i planned to buy bitcoin or if i have been earned bitcoin now i am planning to save it to my wallet and never withdraw it, i will make that as my long term investment for my future use.
Today the market of crypto currency is very feverish, And at this moment one can very well catch time to buy a good amount of current crypto currency. Maybe other altcoin will pay attention to this, but I would prefer to buy Bitcoin if it drops a little. The fact is that soon the Bitcoin course will go up and time will be lost.

It's already dropping, the right time to buy Bitcoins. In my opinion, to buy altcoins now is a waste of money as you can make much more profit with the instability of Bitcoin price. Watch the charts and when the price start increasing again you buy on that moment and hold. In few days it will be already possible to make profit, if you want, by selling the BTCs more expensive.
Activity: 812
Merit: 317
June 15, 2017, 02:04:41 PM
copper member
Activity: 672
Merit: 270
June 15, 2017, 12:57:57 PM
Activity: 560
June 15, 2017, 12:38:12 PM
Oh, I think that too! Now the price of Bitcoin is adjusted and we can buy it if past time not have opportunity buy it with cheap price. Sure, the price can hit 5000$ when Bitcoin HardFolk and Segwit success, maybe in end 2017 or begin 2018
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 09:53:33 AM
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 09:31:08 AM
Definitely investing a long long time ago is the best time to invest. But we can't look back and cry over spilled milk, also to think on why didn't think or know of that before. We can focus in the present, now is the best time to invest and look forward for the profit in the future. By the looks of bitcoin on how it is progressing, the trend is upward if not so large but bit by bit, we can assume that investments today will be valuable in the future.
Activity: 628
Merit: 276
BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC
June 15, 2017, 09:23:47 AM
Probably investing few $ per month is the best choice... if you have a job and earn for example 1000$ you can invest 50$ per month. I think it won't affect your life too much and you will be buying BTC at an average price. You can easily adjust monthly amount of money you invest in bitcoin, depends of price of BTC, FIAT you will need this month, monthly earnings...
And after 5 years of paying 50$ average per month you would invest 3000 dollars, which is pretty decent amount.
This is my opinion for best investment.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
June 08, 2017, 05:11:05 PM
A good investment that starts from now either small or large investment because if we start from now then later we will get used to make an investment where profits in the future will be more felt because we have started slowly from now.
Are you sure bitcoin will rise again its price from today.

See bitcoin future bitcoin has not yet approved by some countries.

People have repeatedly suggested over the last 5 years that maybe bitcoin won't keep rising and every time it proves the doubters wrong. It doesn't need approval for usage and big money is moving in so I think now is a great time to invest.
in fact bitcoin is providing opportunity to the people to invest money in bitcoin at any time, and for every time bitcoin will provide opportunity to the people make profit from it. so i will like to say that  the present time is the best time investing assets in bitcoin, as it is already expected that the price of bitcoin is going to 4000 USD very soon. so it is still the best time to invest.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 332
June 08, 2017, 10:45:27 AM
If you want to invest this is the right time to do it because as we can see bitcoins price is quite high and I think it is small enough compared to the bitcioins price in the near future. My advice is if you have a money that you think is enough to buy bitcoins you should do it and hold it for a long time because there's a possibility that your money get double. Try and you'll never regret it.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 502
June 08, 2017, 10:36:00 AM
I now no longer trust in online investment. If you want to really invest mending looking for real because online is very vulnerable to fraud. And the more sophisticated mode seoalah though can not cheat
True i ever trust those fraud site investment who are promising big comeback of our money when we do invest our money to them it its like you are waiting for your money to disappear, If you are looking for an good money income source maybe trading or invest you money wth bitcoin by holding it tho.

altcoin is currently good to be investing, or join to their project like ICO. most of them are successful and benefit very much.
and never try to invest in HYIP or cloud mining, it will obviously be a scam.

Invest on ICO has big risk compared with directly trade on exchanges because sometimes the project fail in the end or fail on the execution so it might better to check the roadmap and the team who involved in this project.

Of course you need to do your research but you also need to spread out your investment to multiple projects because no matter how well you think a coin will perform no one can predict the future. If you invest in 20 ICOs and just one of them goes up 1000 times the original investment you will still be rich.
Yes, investing in ico can bring us a lot of profits, maybe three times or more than the amount of capital we invest depending on the potential of the project. Although it has risks such as the project will fail and wasting our time, but we need to look to the future, just a successful project, we will make a lot of money, we must accept the risk in investment, this is the first rule in investing. Online investment has a lot of scams but this is also where there are many opportunities to get rich, do not waste
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
June 08, 2017, 10:20:08 AM
You're correct. Today is the best time to invest btc. You will regret in the future if you see the value of the btc in the future. This is the best opportunity for us to earn a money because of the investment.
Activity: 658
Merit: 268
bullsvsbears.io
June 08, 2017, 10:09:27 AM
if you want to invest in bitcoin, don't look at the value just invest, don't be fooled by the market swigs, there are only two things to do with bitcoin now that is buying and holding

keep buying no matter what the price it, and hold the rest, if you want to make more bitcoin from the one that you are hold, invest them in some other things like altcoin that have a great potential or mining

actually i never bought a single bitcoin, i like to generate them via mining, it's more anonymous for me, and more profitable, even if it's slower
But if you want to invest your bitcoin make sure that its trusted so that you"ll now regret in the end. Because nowadays there are many scammers. For me the perfect time to invest is when you know that your bitcoin will be double or even you are sure that it will grow.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 08, 2017, 10:07:40 AM
I now no longer trust in online investment. If you want to really invest mending looking for real because online is very vulnerable to fraud. And the more sophisticated mode seoalah though can not cheat
True i ever trust those fraud site investment who are promising big comeback of our money when we do invest our money to them it its like you are waiting for your money to disappear, If you are looking for an good money income source maybe trading or invest you money wth bitcoin by holding it tho.

altcoin is currently good to be investing, or join to their project like ICO. most of them are successful and benefit very much.

Invest on ICO has big risk compared with directly trade on exchanges because sometimes the project fail in the end or fail on the execution so it might better to check the roadmap and the team who involved in this project.

Of course you need to do your research but you also need to spread out your investment to multiple projects because no matter how well you think a coin will perform no one can predict the future. If you invest in 20 ICOs and just one of them goes up 1000 times the original investment you will still be rich.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
June 08, 2017, 10:02:51 AM
if you invest for long time period , you can invest anytime because current price should not be your concern as long as you expect a bobble burst or a sharp pull back.
At the moment there is two level the people looking for 2500-3000 levels. The price is in this funnel, i would suggest if the price getting closer to 2500 you can make your purchase and follow your investment plan. 

Edit: This is not investment advice.

For me if you want to invest go for an altcoin, there is a lot of altcoin are trying to copy the history of bitcoin they start at a lower value then they continue to make value increase. That is why if you invest in altcoin just search for the coin has a potential to increase its value in the future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
June 08, 2017, 09:42:10 AM
if you invest for long time period , you can invest anytime because current price should not be your concern as long as you expect a bobble burst or a sharp pull back.
At the moment there is two level the people looking for 2500-3000 levels. The price is in this funnel, i would suggest if the price getting closer to 2500 you can make your purchase and follow your investment plan. 

Edit: This is not investment advice.
Activity: 840
www.guestcrew.com
June 08, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Pages:
Jump to: